Author Topic: Skyyr the cheater dominatoin  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
Re: Skyyr the cheater dominatoin
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2024, 10:49:48 PM »
Im in Scott's attic using this old red and blue Thrust Master and his neighbors Wifi. Its dusty, cold, and dark.

Sky is a good stick and has been flying sims for a long time. I also came from F.A and Air Attack. His E use, ACM, and detailed memory of each planes performs vs another is high. What really impresses me is his aim and deflection shooting. Those under the nose shots I adore and wish I had the time to put in again.....sometimes.

Not cheating, he hit his angles and shots....they missed

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2024, 11:36:48 PM »
Im in Scott's attic using this old red and blue Thrust Master and his neighbors Wifi. Its dusty, cold, and dark.

Sky is a good stick and has been flying sims for a long time. I also came from F.A and Air Attack. His E use, ACM, and detailed memory of each planes performs vs another is high. What really impresses me is his aim and deflection shooting. Those under the nose shots I adore and wish I had the time to put in again.....sometimes.

Not cheating, he hit his angles and shots....they missed
I knew I heard you up there..I heard the sound of high heels on my ceiling
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2024, 12:48:43 AM »
Thought you wouldnt hear, I went heel to toe in a deep squad. Still sore. You were suppose to be at that weird truck stop you frequent....and I only wear heels on the weekends when I host female oil wrestling events in my basement.  Before everyone asks here, Events are sold out. No PMs please
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 12:51:14 AM by Prayer »

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2024, 05:08:21 PM »
Pffft... I've been thinking about making a return back into the game and seeing this kind of sht makes me almost want to grab my chair to reach my stick on the top shelf to come back in and ruin your punk ass...

What did you plan on smacking me around in your B-24? LMFAO.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2024, 05:40:11 PM »
Pffft... I've been thinking about making a return back into the game and seeing this kind of sht makes me almost want to grab my chair to reach my stick on the top shelf to come back in and ruin your punk ass...

What did you plan on smacking me around in your B-24? LMFAO.

Yeah, he will. 

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2024, 06:25:46 PM »
Yeah, he will.

Heh.  But come back anyway, Morpheus!  Always good to have good people.

- oldman

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2024, 07:08:47 PM »
Will let the video speak for itself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gk9C0xX3Ss
You got your butt handed to ya, now you want to call cheater?  :rofl

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 12:27:35 AM »
You got your butt handed to ya, now you want to call cheater?  :rofl

Coogan
jokes on you old fart....  :neener: :ahand :aok

:rofl you obvoiusly havent watched the video... oncw again your non-intellectual self-amusement at your lame arse trolling bites you in the but  :x

your a bot coogan too bad old models like you dont get upgrades...u just keep getting older dont ya?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 12:29:25 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 02:23:35 AM »
Skyyr should run for office as many threads and responses to those threads as there are must mean he has some name recognition.
That said I don't recall having any memorable interactions with or against him so I must say I do find it all rather fascinating.

They only other player I remember that even approached his level of fame was that ZY the a26 spin-fighter guy in AW dos.