Author Topic: The Rook/Bishop double teams....  (Read 223 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
The Rook/Bishop double teams....
« on: March 18, 2024, 08:36:39 AM »
The Rook/Bishop double teaming has been nothing short of epic. We are going on several weeks now of this. At times it can become frustrating when the compulsive desire to take bases creeps up. For the most parts Knights have stood up to the onslaught. It is inevitable that bases are going to fall when it's 60 vs 25 on a 2 front war. When people start 5o log and the fight begin to normalize the bases fall right back into our hands.

I am enjoying all the action. 3 to 7 v 1 is the new norm during prime time for Knights right now. Plenty of kills to be had.

Oh by the way eny is broken. Knights suffered eny throughout the day until the double team began all weekend. When the double team ended Knights stayed above 20 eny until I logged. No complaints we will continue to adapt and overcome but Dale is oblivious to the state of the MA and its loop sided system when people decide to double team then mass log to drive up eny  :salute
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 08:45:40 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: The Rook/Bishop double teams....
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 10:47:54 AM »
The Rook/Bishop double teaming has been nothing short of epic. We are going on several weeks now of this. At times it can become frustrating when the compulsive desire to take bases creeps up. For the most parts Knights have stood up to the onslaught. It is inevitable that bases are going to fall when it's 60 vs 25 on a 2 front war. When people start 5o log and the fight begin to normalize the bases fall right back into our hands.

I am enjoying all the action. 3 to 7 v 1 is the new norm during prime time for Knights right now. Plenty of kills to be had.

Oh by the way eny is broken. Knights suffered eny throughout the day until the double team began all weekend. When the double team ended Knights stayed above 20 eny until I logged. No complaints we will continue to adapt and overcome but Dale is oblivious to the state of the MA and its loop sided system when people decide to double team then mass log to drive up eny  :salute

Not weeks, its now months and every weekend for sure.

While its two country gang bang, its Rooks who commonly make that happen with hording. The way they horde they can’t fight two fronts.

Their hording and gang banging makes the point and ranking system irrelevant. Their scores are not from 1-1 or 1-2 fights, its because 3 of them tie someone up while another comes in for a distracted kill. Has zero to do with ACM abilities. Hit em with equal force and they pull out.  Since the entire country joins in, show me a rook with high scores and I’ll show you someone who didn’t really earn them. False indicators.

Bish are more “normal” and more fun to fight because they aren’t being quite as ridiculous. Rooks will throw 3 dar bars at a 1/2 - 3/4 dar bar while we fight two fronts and they gang one. And then they HO every opportunity on top of it. This is not skill. And then they talk smack as if they are highly skilled.

Last night a simply asked knits to pull out and not give them anything to gang bang. Make hording as boring as possible for them. Fight them or not they are still going to win with numbers and you’re just handing them cheap kills to rack up. So I figure deprive them.
of what they’re after. Show me a rook horde and I’ll show you the same 10 - 15 guys who start it and always in one.

To prove my point a cpl of them switched sides because they didn’t want to be a part of it. Its not our imagination.

Flipside;
Bombers have more abilities to take it on. More guns, more ammo, AC harder to bring down. I guess we could all fly 17s snd drop them like flies.

It also trains knits in both SA and ACM. When you go from constant 3 to 5 - 1 to 2-1 or 1-1, its much easier. So the more they horde and train, the more they have to horde to avoid 1-1 deaths.

At equal force knits walk right over them. Wanna be a better pilot? Come fight 5-1. 1-1 or 1-2 becomes a cake walk.

Yin & yang

Some will say “everyone gets banged”, not nearly as much as knits. Attempting to equalize it to justify continuing is really a myth.

<shrug>

Dweebery abound.

<runs>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: The Rook/Bishop double teams....
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 11:02:30 AM »
<crickets>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks