Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Invasion
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2024, 10:06:46 AM »
It has never been written better then this.

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann, a poet and lawyer from Terre Haute, Indiana, wrote Desiderata in 1927.

Now, there are some that choose a different path, Life has not had it's way with them, YET.
Therefore, ONE of my favorite pets is my original 1985 Colt Python .357 Mag w/6" barrel. Never underestimate a man who lives logic and realism, you'll hand him a win on a red felt pillow.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:12:11 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2024, 10:13:07 AM »
Very nice animal..

So how many are bunking with you sir may we ask?

Do you have all those that don't have this countries best interests at heart under your watch too?

Or is whatever happens we deserve it for stealing the land from the Indians couple of 100 years ago..??!

There are ways to help the poor without supporting record illegal immigration

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2024, 10:26:44 AM »
Race has nothing to do with protecting our borders animl. Protecting our borders ensures our way of life as we the people have established. What nation on this planet does not protect its borders besides us? What nation has not established its own values and consequently laws to help uphold those values? The self-declared sanctuary cities are proving right now that they are talk and no action. They are screaming stop and some are making unconstitutional laws to stop those illegal migrants from coming to their cities. There's only one word for that, hypocrite.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2024, 10:31:32 AM »
Anyone who owns a business, home, or property is perfectly free to donate it to their local Indian reservation. If you aren't willing to do that then shut up about justice for sins of others long past.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2024, 10:46:27 AM »
I have relatives that receive 1000's of $$$ from the government today because some relatives that no one knows or ever met but was an American Indian supposedly back in the day...

That's bs too imo

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2024, 01:22:36 PM »
Jesus, what a bunch a squeakes you've become - endless hand wringing, shaking, pissing in your depends old women.. Disgusting what you've let your media turn you into. shreckless wimps afraid of everything see.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2024, 01:41:16 PM »
I like hearing NYC, Chicago, Denver, etc squeal. They've seen only the beginning.

A few more million each and they'll begging to help Texas secure the border.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 01:43:34 PM by AKIron »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2024, 02:49:12 PM »
Jesus, what a bunch a squeakes you've become - endless hand wringing, shaking, pissing in your depends old women.. Disgusting what you've let your media turn you into. shreckless wimps afraid of everything see.

Just pointing out the security issues with ongoing policies..and the possible outcomes going forward

Sorry if you're upset with the discussion

You another illegal immigration enabler?

If you are not against it you must be for it..simple really

We have enough crime with our locals...we don't need to import illegal immigrant crimes too

Eagler

« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 02:54:57 PM by Eagler »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2024, 05:01:19 PM »
You know the BBS got a whole lot less annoying after I started ignoring animl. You should give it a try :)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2024, 05:38:56 PM »
I like hearing NYC, Chicago, Denver, etc squeal. They've seen only the beginning.

This. 
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2024, 05:52:57 PM »
Some of the states that have laws that protect squatters (trespassers on private property) from being evicted from the vacant homes they illegally broke into and living there illegally, they are telling these people to just break into vacant homes because they will be protected from the long very expensive lengthy process to get them off the property by the owner.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2024, 06:16:58 PM »
"Tax the rich. Feed the poor. 'Til there are no rich no more."

Then what?

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2024, 08:24:12 PM »
"Tax the rich. Feed the poor. 'Til there are no rich no more."

Then what?

Then you fill the Gulag.  Infrastructure, don'tcha know?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2024, 09:24:12 PM »
Race has nothing to do with protecting our borders animl. Protecting our borders ensures our way of life as we the people have established. What nation on this planet does not protect its borders besides us? What nation has not established its own values and consequently laws to help uphold those values? The self-declared sanctuary cities are proving right now that they are talk and no action. They are screaming stop and some are making unconstitutional laws to stop those illegal migrants from coming to their cities. There's only one word for that, hypocrite.

It IS race to some people. Stop thinking in blanket answers. More than one thing can be true.
It's not that I disagree with protecting borders. What you should be asking is why the party on the right refuses to let the current president shut them down. Puts us all at risk for political games. Good thing that fence Mexico didn't pay for stopped this big mess. <eye roll>

Why are you guys not complaining about the rep house voting down the biggest immigration spending bill in history to endanger us all? why does this not upset you? Selective anger, daily misguided anger? If you authentically care about the border, that would make you mad,.. instead, you blame the one who wants them shut down. That is an oxymoron. if you don't care the house left it wide open, spare me your fake concern. <shrug> life is that easy.

I spelled out hypocrite quite clearly, I lacked in explaining projection.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:27:20 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2024, 09:28:48 PM »
You know the BBS got a whole lot less annoying after I started ignoring animl. You should give it a try :)

Projection. Don't say stupid things, and some won't reply in the same way. Take what you dish out.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:33:20 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks