Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4621 times)

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
Re: Invasion
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2024, 06:56:07 PM »
Not sure how this guy could be an "influencer" He looks like a petty crying criminal to me. Maybe his cellmate will think he's cute or maybe Animl-AW will take up his cause?

Animal never defined "white male" in his rant a couple of days ago.  He has to know that Spain represents Europe and they were also evil colonizers, right?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:05:59 PM by RUSH1 »
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #241 on: March 29, 2024, 07:00:52 PM »
Now I am impressed - you had the privilege to read Federal Legislation and all by yourself determined it to be ineffective.

No? Oh I see, it's easier just to parrot everything the Count of mostly Crisco tells you to say.

Actually, I cheated.  I just compared Bidens border numbers to Trumps.   

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #242 on: March 29, 2024, 07:02:57 PM »
Nm

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #243 on: March 29, 2024, 09:37:31 PM »
The laws are in place. They CHOOSE to not inforce them.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: March 29, 2024, 10:39:54 PM »
Some never learn from history.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #245 on: March 29, 2024, 11:14:49 PM »
The laws are in place. They CHOOSE to not inforce them.

OK fair enough Mr. Lawyer. Look it up and quote for me the existing law that permits closure of the southern border.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #246 on: March 29, 2024, 11:17:54 PM »

OK fair enough Mr. Lawyer. Look it up and quote for me the existing law that permits closure of the southern border.

Seriously?

https://www.dhs.gov/immigrationlaws

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: March 29, 2024, 11:21:44 PM »
Can we go back to schools teaching the three Rs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_three_Rs

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #248 on: March 29, 2024, 11:25:45 PM »

I think this that I posted earlier shows that the Constitution pretty much covers it.

Article 4 Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion, and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence."

Article 2, Section 3,
... he (the president) shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,

The federal government has the duty to protect the states from invasion (that is the law)
and the president is charged with executing these laws.(that's the law)

Not sure how it could be more cut and dry.

In addition to this there are immigration laws but I think the Constitution pretty much spells it out. Too bad the government stopped following the Constitution a long time ago.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #249 on: March 29, 2024, 11:34:53 PM »
Can we go back to schools teaching the three Rs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_three_Rs

They don't teach reading the amount of people graduation that are illiterate is amazing. News papers and such are now written at something like a 5th grade level.
They aren't teaching writing. I've seen some of these young ones that get confused by cursive writing
They aren't teaching math. I've been in line paying a bill at a restaurant and I have seen people struggling to calculate 20% of a $30 dollar bill.

It seems what they're teaching now is either: you're oppressed or you're an oppressor.
They need to teach that XY or XX determines your sex. Not what you dress up as.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2024, 06:37:55 AM »
Again bringing up politics show how you are manipulated..they like to keep us divided as we are much easier to fool if we hate each other more than them..

This isn't a side issue it's a security issue for the nation that adversely affects all of us...Can't think of a single legit citizen helped by this record illegal criminal immigration..

Hey but keep bringing up your favorite senile or orange crook...this is much bigger than the latest turd in the white house..

Why are they now letting in record numbers of foreign criminals? This isn't normal folks..

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2024, 08:05:29 AM »
I think this that I posted earlier shows that the Constitution pretty much covers it.

Article 4 Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion, and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence."

Article 2, Section 3,
... he (the president) shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,

The federal government has the duty to protect the states from invasion (that is the law)
and the president is charged with executing these laws.(that's the law)

Not sure how it could be more cut and dry.

In addition to this there are immigration laws but I think the Constitution pretty much spells it out. Too bad the government stopped following the Constitution a long time ago.

Exactly.  The documentation he is asking for is the exact documentation Biden and the democrats refuse to acknowledge.  Not only could the southern border be secured today, but it could also be argued that the current administration is in violation of law for opening it up in the first place.  The legal argument against the administration would probably be over vetting/lack of documentation.  If the infrastructure was not in place to legally process these migrants upon entry, they should not have been allowed in.  Biden and the dems better hope that what many are predicting never happens ... a terrorist attack by an illegal(s) who came in through our southern border.     

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2024, 08:24:01 AM »
It was a comedy before it was a documentary...

:cheers:

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2024, 08:39:30 AM »
The Chinese are our buddies right?

Eagler

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2024, 09:12:14 AM »
The Chinese are our buddies right?

Eagler

Man that is just crazy...

Wonder who they will vote for?  Probably not the guy that has closing the border as a priority.