Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Invasion
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2024, 09:46:30 AM »
Actually, I cheated.  I just
 compared Bidens border numbers to Trumps.

5th time
Ya thrive on half-baked half-truths. Fools Gold by a known grifter.

Biden wants to close border Magas refuses to pass the bill. Executive order only go so far and not enough without congress.

Biden wants the border closed Magas won’t let him so they can talk about failure they incited.

Learn it, live it, love it

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 09:50:47 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2024, 09:49:39 AM »
This admin didn't even pretend to want the border secure until Sanctuary cities started wailing. He still doesn't but won't let this crisis go to waste.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2024, 09:52:35 AM »
This will eventually bite them, hard. Many of those crashing our gates will become hard working conservative voters. And they are largely religious. That ought to give the leftists pause. It won't because they are incapable of seeing beyond their immediate desires.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2024, 10:11:44 AM »
This will eventually bite them, hard. Many of those crashing our gates will become hard working conservative voters. And they are largely religious. That ought to give the leftists pause. It won't because they are incapable of seeing beyond their immediate desires.

Wouldn't count on it ..they are experiencing our gov tit livelihood from the start...not to mention breaking the law and being rewarded for it..

They will be talked out of their religious beliefs as many have been here as they aren't needed as big brother will take care of everything...it takes a village not a church..right?

It isn't the few coming here to try to have a better life you need to worry with, it's the what look like majority of young alone men of various nationalities ..many already causing crime from rape to organized gang crimes including human trafficking..

But hey this can't be stopped right? Bs!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #259 on: March 30, 2024, 10:37:14 AM »
This admin didn't even pretend to want the border secure until Sanctuary cities started wailing. He still doesn't but won't let this crisis go to waste.

Irrelevant to the fact. I’m not disagreeing mistakes were made, my video explains it clearly. Had Trump made mistakes he just denies they happened. Like the 50 miles of a 1200 mile wall that mexico didn’t pay for and solved zero as warned.

Don’t mistake an independent centrist because they deal with facts that don’t fit propaganda. I defend no one, only truth/facts.

We got Obama twice because of GWB lies for wars. We only got Biden because of Trump. Biden is not the best, he’s better than a fascist lying criminal joke of life. We have Biden because of one term Trump. The country could not take one more minute if chaos every single damn day. Thats where all the hate started with Tea Party the fake patriots., punishing the country for Obama with Trump. Totally off the rails into fascism. They want the worst human to keep punishing the country for Obama. They live that Trump is a train wreck. ANYTHING to own the libs, no matter how it destroys the constitution and country. Fake patriots. Fake truths, pure fascist propaganda. Yas did it to yourselves with endless delusional BS and lies.

I have morals, I will never vote for that puddle of vomit, ever.

My family has been here since 1732, before it was USA, we didn’t fight in every major war fir this sht.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #260 on: March 30, 2024, 11:01:35 AM »
5th time

Biden wants to close border Magas refuses to pass the bill. Executive order only go so far and not enough without congress.

Biden wants the border closed Magas won’t let him so they can talk about failure they incited.

Ok.  Now you're just trolling.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #261 on: March 30, 2024, 11:09:52 AM »
Irrelevant to the fact. I’m not disagreeing mistakes were made, my video explains it clearly. Had Trump made mistakes he just denies they happened. Like the 50 miles of a 1200 mile wall that mexico didn’t pay for and solved zero as warned.

Don’t mistake an independent centrist because they deal with facts that don’t fit propaganda. I defend no one, only truth/facts.

We got Obama twice because of GWB lies for wars. We only got Biden because of Trump. Biden is not the best, he’s better than a fascist lying criminal joke of life. We have Biden because of one term Trump. The country could not take one more minute if chaos every single damn day. Thats where all the hate started with Tea Party the fake patriots., punishing the country for Obama with Trump. Totally off the rails into fascism. They want the worst human to keep punishing the country for Obama. They live that Trump is a train wreck. ANYTHING to own the libs, no matter how it destroys the constitution and country. Fake patriots. Fake truths, pure fascist propaganda. Yas did it to yourselves with endless delusional BS and lies.

I have morals, I will never vote for that puddle of vomit, ever.

My family has been here since 1732, before it was USA, we didn’t fight in every major war fir this sht.

Exaggerate much?  Also, you're no centrist, sir.  You've made that evident.  Will you denounce Antifa?  I bet you've got a Bill Ayers poster on your wall.  Come on.  Tell the truth.   
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #262 on: March 30, 2024, 11:37:27 AM »

Biden and the dems better hope that what many are predicting never happens ... a terrorist attack by an illegal(s) who came in through our southern border.   

There are lots of those happening in Europe. Smaller clashes are not even mentioned and when bigger ones created quite some outcry, those making noise against these were first labelled far-rights, racists, neonazis and what ever. Until it became bit too evident that "allahu akbar" is not exactly same cry as "sieg heil".

Especially Germany is also suffering from numerous attacks against its infrastructure, like railroad network. Mainstream media either keeps silence or, when info leaks, explains it's also always done by far right extremists. Even if there is a guy holding Antifa flag flatten by train on rails.

It was a comedy before it was a documentary...

:cheers:

Eagler

My son was twelve when we were watching this. After the movie he said "replace tv in movie with smartphone and we have a documentary of the present days".
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: March 30, 2024, 12:10:56 PM »
We have a lot of statistics here too that are ignored for gain by one side of the aisle.  In our case their gain is votes.

That is exactly what open borders are about. The leftists count illegal aliens in the Census, which is itself a violation of the Constitution. In so doing, they can gain seats in congress, and they can tilt the Electoral College. They can also get them the ability to vote. The leftists do not care in the least how many vulnerable citizens are murdered, maimed, raped, or otherwise injured by their illegal alien political machinations.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: March 30, 2024, 12:18:11 PM »
5th time

Absolutely demonstrably false. Within the first 90 days of taking office, Biden made good on his promise to allow illegal aliens unfettered entry to the United States by issuing no less than NINETY-FOUR executive orders, commanding the border open by executive fiat.

The immigration laws are clear. The laws on the books do not just grant the executive branch authority to control the border, the Constitution charges the executive branch with the duty to enforce those laws. As such, no new legislation is required to shut down the invasion of illegal aliens. Biden has also not only been flying illegal aliens already in the nation to various locations in the dead of night, but he also flew 330,000 illegal aliens from Mexico into the United States, thereby bypassing the border entirely.

The published facts completely and irrevocably prove all of your claims demonstrably false. Biden campaigned on the issue of opening the borders, and absolutely proclaimed the border open, encouraging illegal aliens to surge to the border to gain entry upon his taking office.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #265 on: March 30, 2024, 12:24:08 PM »
The Chinese are our buddies right?

Eagler

The geniuses now want to put the criminals in the military and to give them a patch to citizenship now that they can't find enough recruits to join the new woke military. What could go wrong with Chinese nationals who broke the law to come here illegally. Surely they can be trusted in our military.

Many of the people who join the military had fathers and grandfathers who joined. Those people are now telling their kids not to join. I am a perfect example of this. My son has voiced interest in the military from time to time when I mention something about my experiences. I quickly move to dissuade him of that.

The thing that I find most disheartening is the whole red team blue team thing. The uniparty is working together to screw us why acting as if they are doing something for us.

The reason the government was formed was to have them "protect the rights of the citizens" Maybe they should get back to that?
Instead they "keep us safe" by taking our liberties.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:34:07 PM by hazmatt »

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: March 30, 2024, 12:25:06 PM »
Bringing up senile or orange or uniparty politics will get this thread about the lack of national security on our southern border locked..

..as some of you want obviously

Eagler

Well, if you cannot discuss on the basis of facts, get the thread locked with your hysteria and hyperbole. That's leftism in a nutshell.

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #267 on: March 30, 2024, 12:26:42 PM »
Since you like videos, the voice of the Republican that wrote the bill republicans voted down. They voted down their own bill for Orange Jesus to campaign on the failure he demanded.

See, you assume that because he places and (R) next to his name that he is actually a republican, ie., a conservative or a libertarian, or some combination thereof.

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #268 on: March 30, 2024, 12:28:42 PM »
The laws are in place. They CHOOSE to not enforce them.

Correct.

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #269 on: March 30, 2024, 12:30:54 PM »

OK fair enough Mr. Lawyer. Look it up and quote for me the existing law that permits closure of the southern border.

Go look up the 94 executive orders issued by Biden in his first 90 days in office that resulted in a tend fold increase in illegal border crossings in the first 9 month of his term.

SaVaGe