Author Topic: Invasion  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Invasion
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2024, 09:32:21 PM »
"Tax the rich. Feed the poor. 'Til there are no rich no more."

Then what?

Not everything in life is extreme. I know that extreme has been normalized in your tribe. It's ok to find middle ground. Some want to help some, some want to help themselves only. Kinda sad. That tribe is black and white only. The skill of reading between the lines is a virtue.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2024, 03:35:34 AM »
There are other ways to help those in need than drag them to another country. Especially, if there's no war or big natural disaster in their place.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2024, 08:53:45 AM »
When the states realize there is an ongoing invasion happening now and the federal government encourages it..

Why/how is the federal government ok with this obviousand growing daily security breach?

Makes one wonder who the real enemy of the people truly are..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2024, 09:25:08 AM »
In Finland, Russia was using "refugees" as hybrids to press and harass Finland, so the government closed the border. Even most of leftists this time agreed, but some are still whining about international contracts and agreements, human rights, families in distress (98% young men...) etc.

There is also an attempt by leftists to topple the elected right wing government by political general strikes. Third week now going on and just read from news, they will continue till at least 7th of April. In other Nordic countries, there are laws which restrict political strikes from few hours to max 1-2 days, not in Finland. Not yet... Those trade union bosses are concerned about there political influence getting weaker and also because of really hefty net income. And at same time playing directly to the favor of Putin.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2024, 09:39:30 AM »
Yes same odd behavior globally diluting the local population with record government assisted illegal immigration..

Why? What's the end goal?

Security or lack of it doesn't have a side ..it affects both

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2024, 09:59:41 AM »
People were here before the indians..... what about them?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2024, 10:03:37 AM »
This admin. has done NOTHING to control or close the border. :furious
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2024, 10:43:55 AM »
Less than nothing. It has sued Texas to stop the states attempts to prevent the incursion. If Abbott hadn't started the busses rolling to the various sanctuary cities this admin would still be proclaiming there is no crisis. 
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2024, 10:46:39 AM »
So go ask any border agent which admin did a better job. 9/10 will say 45. The remain in Mexico policy was a huge one. What we are seeing now is a coordinated effort by Soros organizations and NGOs to get massive caravans together to run to the border. Who is feeding these people? Where are they getting close? Who is funding them to pay off Cartels?

This all would have been solved if they just let him build the border wall for very cheap.

Now during an election year, it's blame the Republicans because they don't want make 20m people citizens for free.

You never saw people crossing the border thanking 45...

You never saw schools in New York being taken over for these people.

What This admin has done is make gangs much bigger by allowing this and removing the stay in Mexico policy.

Anyone who wants 4 more years of this is insane. Because we all know they aren't going to do anything and actually want this to happen.

I think its crazy to think conservatives are the extreme party here.  I mean we weren't even talking about "trans youth" 10 years ago. Now its a conversation in every new media. It's all about shifting the Overton window inch by inch until depravity is a normal thing.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:51:54 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2024, 10:51:03 AM »
People were here before the indians..... what about them?

Indians are required to pay them restitution out the restitution we give them through our tax dollars..for what happened 100's of years ago..ridiculous

Eagler

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2024, 11:09:18 AM »
So go ask any border agent which admin did a better job. 9/10 will say 45. The remain in Mexico policy was a huge one. What we are seeing now is a coordinated effort by Soros organizations and NGOs to get massive caravans together to run to the border. Who is feeding these people? Where are they getting close? Who is funding them to pay off Cartels?

This all would have been solved if they just let him build the border wall for very cheap.

Now during an election year, it's blame the Republicans because they don't want make 20m people citizens for free.

You never saw people crossing the border thanking 45...

You never saw schools in New York being taken over for these people.

What This admin has done is make gangs much bigger by allowing this and removing the stay in Mexico policy.

Anyone who wants 4 more years of this is insane. Because we all know they aren't going to do anything and actually want this to happen.

I think its crazy to think conservatives are the extreme party here.  I mean we weren't even talking about "trans youth" 10 years ago. Now its a conversation in every new media. It's all about shifting the Overton window inch by inch until depravity is a normal thing.

By the time Dec 31st gets here, gonna see some crazy impossible stuff happen that will be "not allowed to be spoken about or questioned". I suspect there will be a lot of magic happenings that will defy physics
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #191 on: March 27, 2024, 11:13:09 AM »
Indians are required to pay them restitution out the restitution we give them through our tax dollars..for what happened 100's of years ago..ridiculous

Eagler

I like the "your family ancestors had slave labor back in 1800 so now YOU owe me half a million dollars in reparations, and if "I" dont get it then "WE" will loot, arson, other acts of domestic terrorism until we get our free money"
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #192 on: March 27, 2024, 11:35:50 AM »
I like the "your family ancestors had slave labor back in 1800 so now YOU owe me half a million dollars in reparations, and if "I" dont get it then "WE" will loot, arson, other acts of domestic terrorism until we get our free money"

They will make it legal to burn loot shoot and steal as well and illegal to fight back. They already did in California bascially.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: March 27, 2024, 11:36:50 AM »
I just want gas back under 2.50 ffs.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2024, 12:05:08 PM »
Good advice from this winner...another example where the so called laws favor the criminals

Eagler