Author Topic: ISP Address  (Read 745 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: ISP Address
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 01:54:49 PM »
You guys need to use the SQUELCH function more. :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 02:27:00 PM »
Flagpole at recess!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2024, 02:41:04 PM »
This is comical. I made one comment on 200 about......"Have you ever heard about the Dark Web"?  .....because a bunch of trolls were puffin up their chests on 200 and the question was more to wake them up that there are ways to be identified if you choose to be a malicious avacado on 200.

Now look at all the trolls being all nervous that there is an entity out there....that can do that job. I never once said I was going to access or use it. I mearly asked IF they ever heard of it. Did i tell these people attacking me on 200 that I would love to have them stand in front of me, and say the rotten things they said.....hell YES. Still stand behind that., but common folks..are you really going to believe that I would do something like that? I may not back down from aholes on 200 and say that I would LOVE for them to say that to my face....but it is THEM attacking me and this is my response to being attacked.

And you think I'm a troll....

Seems like you leave a certain impression on quite a few people.  I suppose that's our fault and not yours right? 
Your empty threats don't mean a thing.. just further defines who you are and reassures people of what they think of you.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2024, 02:51:21 PM »
And you think I'm a troll....

Seems like you leave a certain impression on quite a few people.  I suppose that's our fault and not yours right? 
Your empty threats don't mean a thing.. just further defines who you are and reassures people of what they think of you.

The only players in AH that have issue with me.....are the ones that thrive on causing conflict on ch200. Everyday I have to fend off personal attacks. Like you.....always "at" me in game because of what I do in the sim. You like to dogfight and I like to hit the strats. What do you do in game.....you are always "at" me about my choice of gameplay. You know I am right.

So before you come here judging me......look at your own actions. This is supposed to be a fun sim, but there are a few in game that take it to personal levels, and that is completely unsat.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 05:18:33 PM »
This is comical. I made one comment on 200 about......"Have you ever heard about the Dark Web"?  .....because a bunch of trolls were puffin up their chests on 200 and the question was more to wake them up that there are ways to be identified if you choose to be a malicious avacado on 200.

What exactly has the dark web got to do with identifying people in Aces High? Feel free to give me the technical details, as part of my job is monitoring dark web activity related to my workplace and people who work there.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 06:16:26 PM »
The only players in AH that have issue with me.....are the ones that thrive on causing conflict on ch200. Everyday I have to fend off personal attacks. Like you.....always "at" me in game because of what I do in the sim. You like to dogfight and I like to hit the strats. What do you do in game.....you are always "at" me about my choice of gameplay. You know I am right.

So before you come here judging me......look at your own actions. This is supposed to be a fun sim, but there are a few in game that take it to personal levels, and that is completely unsat.

Who else do you see me going after?

Dumbchits like you that threaten people over the internet have 0 credibility here or in real life.

You hide in the game, you hide behind the dark web threat or whatever its called.

Who is the troll again?  This started with you being a dink on 200.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2024, 07:15:21 PM »
Who else do you see me going after?

Dumbchits like you that threaten people over the internet have 0 credibility here or in real life.

You hide in the game, you hide behind the dark web threat or whatever its called.

Who is the troll again?  This started with you being a dink on 200.

Last time I looked online, it is always you initiating with me. I never started anything with you until you started your arrogant BS towards me and I told you off. Never knew you before 2 weeks ago and I personally don't care to know you based on what I see in game and here. I see you on ch200 berating other players that may not have your skill set. I always say to myself....such a waste of a good stick, being a dk like that. So....ya pal...I see you doing that a a lot and how ironic.....that is exactly how we met 2 or 3 weeks ago. You deciding that what I do in the sim is some lame act.

You need to grow up. Make all the accusations you want about me. I know the context in which I mentioned the dark web. Would say what I said again, when witnessing someone being a bully or saying something inappropriate. Nothing wrong with reminding people they are not 100% anonymous when deciding to say the rotten things they say.

I made my point. Nothing more to say to you.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2024, 08:07:16 PM »
Last time I looked online, it is always you initiating with me. I never started anything with you until you started your arrogant BS towards me and I told you off. Never knew you before 2 weeks ago and I personally don't care to know you based on what I see in game and here. I see you on ch200 berating other players that may not have your skill set. I always say to myself....such a waste of a good stick, being a dk like that. So....ya pal...I see you doing that a a lot and how ironic.....that is exactly how we met 2 or 3 weeks ago. You deciding that what I do in the sim is some lame act.

You need to grow up. Make all the accusations you want about me. I know the context in which I mentioned the dark web. Would say what I said again, when witnessing someone being a bully or saying something inappropriate. Nothing wrong with reminding people they are not 100% anonymous when deciding to say the rotten things they say.

I made my point. Nothing more to say to you.

I've been here 20 + years and we just met hey?

You just start tuning to 200 to realize how abrasive I am?  I know that's not true, I'm simply returning fire on how I've seen you dump on others.

Not to mention your constant promotion of "the only enemy is knights" and... knight aaa is down to 75% after you hide at 25k and try to promote some garbage 2 vs 1 gameplay to validate your weaktit milk run.

Still having issues connecting the dots?

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 04:07:37 AM »
Boy this is weird, I remember Cap and Lazerr as two of the nicer guys in AH.
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2024, 04:23:01 AM »
Grumpy old men?

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 08:24:54 AM »
Cap & Lazer, there is an ignore function here on the BBS. In game you have the squelch function available.

Personally, I get along with both you. Not to say you don't get my dandruff up on occasion. We all pay our $15.00 a month to play the game the way we want to, with in the parameters Hitech has established. Enjoy it and be tolerant of how others play.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2024, 04:27:31 PM »

Funny when you were on your 40k milk runs and saw my 262 at 10k. I had no idea how high you were and when I peeled off to land, you went off on 200.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2024, 05:03:00 PM »
Just staying away from 200 is also legitime option.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2024, 02:40:11 AM »
Boy this is weird, I remember Cap and Lazerr as two of the nicer guys in AH.

Shamus!   Good to see you buddy.  <S>

Cheers,  One-eye   :)
"One-Eye"

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2024, 07:12:34 AM »
 Good to see you as well OneEye :salute
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11