Author Topic: Titanic Tuesday Redux  (Read 639 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Titanic Tuesday Redux
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 07:44:45 AM »
It's a pointless discussion,  therapy at best

Enjoy your day!

:cheers:

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2024, 07:59:36 PM »
I don't see it as changing the game but making it more challenging for all aspects.

Also believe your ratio of 10:60 is definitely off. Each their own. *shrug
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2024, 09:54:46 PM »
There is "work" for this to happen. Stopping a map in the middle of the war wasnt very popular back in the day when we had the "Blue" and "Orange" main arenas. HTC would have to do that same thing again. The coad should be there. I dont think this would be any different than then except stopping a "single" arena to start a smaller single arena to swap it back again 24 hours later. The players working the big map are more than likely going to be ticked off that they basically have to start over on the smaller map, as well as restarting when the big map restarts too. It seems to me that all you'll be doing is ticking off the majority of the players on purpose twice a week.

If your looking to get the action into a smaller area then it is much easier to just remove the big maps. Sure your going to take a hit on the "variety" by lessing the number of maps, but you should get the closer action your looking for.

Ideas like these have to be looked at from the position of "the big picture" Making a change so 10 players are happier only to tick off 60 players isnt a good suggestion.

It was M0ar better when it was the single late war arena before the split.