Author Topic: The Damned and Accounts  (Read 4552 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2024, 06:43:36 PM »
Do you think you could get 10 kills in a C202 without rearming? That would be cool to see.

Heh.  I got seven one night in a 202.  But I think almost all of them were proxies.  Ran into a squad flying P-40s, probably for the first time they'd done so.  Very few things trigger greed like the sight of a lone 202 at low altitude.  They were blowing up all around me.

Having said that, I flew against Skyyr in the DA a few years ago, both of us flying 202s, and he handily defeated me every time.  You can criticize him for various qualities, but his skill is unquestionable.

- oldman

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2024, 06:52:27 PM »
I think the 202 flys well. I just couldn't get anything other then assists when I used to fly it from time to time.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2024, 06:52:47 PM »
Yeah, I can do that.

That is going to take a really special set of circumstances to accomplish.  Fuel being the issue , probably not the ammo.

Would be cool to see someone do it.  Even people trying would be beneficial to the game.

C202 might be a little extreme.  109e or spit5 would be a little more attainable.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2024, 09:31:41 PM »
Im sorry but this ridiculous. Apparently several members of the Damned squad have multiple accounts. I'm not accusing them of cheating, as I've never seen them use them to spy. But my problem is their squad uses those accounts to switch sides purely to find dogfights, then they switch back to another country if a bigger fight ends up on another front.

It's bad enough that you have Skyrr with his magic energy-generating moves and judge with his laser-beam aim. And it's horrible enough that they wing together in the same squad with other skilled pilots like themselves. Its as much fun as dying repeatedly can be anyways. But now they switch to whatever side and furball wherever without any regard for anything else.

You cant predict where they will be, unlike other players that have 1 account. You have to constantly refresh the player roster. And if by the grace of God you land a hit on one of them or shoot them down, you know you're about to certainly die many times over as their squad hunts you down.

According to something said on 200, Judge and Skyrr already have almost 4000 kills between themselves this tour. Im sure this has nothing to do with accounts :rolleyes:

Is this type of gameplay allowed? Could someone clarify.

Seeing how the biggest complaint with the guys gunning for the fight and anti hoarding love to side switch but are faced with 6 hours I find to be a comparable solution. While I might not wanna pay they can and do.

More often than not you can be in the. Idle of a good fight numbers hangs then are stuck on a no fight front
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2024, 04:02:19 AM »
I've watched skyyr on his you tube live stream for more hours than I'm willing to admit.. at first I was sus but skyyrll and skyyr same planes diff styles like diff personalities  skyyrll is all about the quick fight action action action when the fight ends he nose dives and ditches it in a corn field instead of wasting time flying back to base even with kills..skyyr account is more about stats kills ranking more
 careful about landing kills and the fights he engages in... can it be abused.. yes but not from what I seen so far.. not a big fan of the 200 chat but he can fly.. now FT that dude tonight WF 2 diff bases same time while fighting and killing defenders from both bases at the exact same time lol that dude is on another level he's awesome just ask him lol all in fun <S> or maybe I just need to switch to decaf
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 04:33:43 AM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2024, 06:48:21 AM »
To me, there is simply no difference in having 2-3 accounts logged in at the same time, being on different teams, than having 3 accounts and logging in one team, then minutes later switch to another, then minutes later switch to the 3rd team. And if your squads on the other team and you chat over discord and ask them anyway, what difference does it make? It's just abusing the side switch rules and not good from a war strategy aspect when one squad knows what all three sides are doing. Especially when you don't want to engage with a player or you need to defend a field, but they switch sides and continue to engage you while their squadmates are still on your team. I don't think that is good for the game at all. Hitech may get an extra $15 but Is it really worth the integrity of the game? The folks leaving because of this may equal out the extra accounts, or fall even more so.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 06:56:23 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 08:05:13 AM »
I'm not sure what videos got posted in this thread that stated someone sucked. Certainly none of mine.

In fact; the last video that got posted at all to my channel was because someone else challenged me to the DA and they said I sucked. Ironic, I know. But then again, it was 99capera soooo. He even chose the planes lol.

Are you saying you don't insult your opponents in your yt videos?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2024, 08:25:47 AM »
Are you saying you don't insult your opponents in your yt videos?

Eagler

That question is a deflection of what you originally stated.

And I've only ever treated opponents in the fashion they treated me beforehand. I can guarantee this 100%, with proof of said interactions.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:28:18 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2024, 08:30:24 AM »
That question is a deflection of what you originally stated.

And I've only ever treated opponents in the fashion they treated me beforehand. I can guarantee this 100%, with proof of said interactions.

Do you say that your opponent sucks in your yt videos?

Do you think spanking your opponents like you do then insulting them in yt videos helps or hurts subscription here?

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2024, 08:34:00 AM »
Do you say that your opponent sucks in your yt videos?

Do you think spanking your opponents like you do then insulting them in yt videos helps or hurts subscription here?

Show me a single opponent I've "insulted" that didn't insult me (or worse) beforehand and I'll pay for their sub for a year. I'll wait.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2024, 08:37:18 AM »
Show me a single opponent I've "insulted" that didn't insult me (or worse) beforehand and I'll pay for their sub for a year. I'll wait.

So your defense is "they did it first"?

Sounds like the response from a 6 year old lol.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2024, 08:37:22 AM »
C202 might be a little extreme.  109e or spit5 would be a little more attainable.

Leviathon (Levi) of The Blue Knights once posted a film of a base defense sortie, in which he flew a Spit 5 and downed at least a dozen hordlings...back around 2005.  He was equally proficient in anything he flew, as was his squaddie, Drex.

A few players are just THAT good. I'm not one of them.  :D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2024, 08:39:15 AM »

One would not know what was exchanged in game when watching a ah yt video...

They just see you spank them then state what a crap pilot he is...

5 min mark on the cap99 video is an example of this..

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

https://www.youtube.com/live/03UB7cdVui4?si=N3QyCnYZ_1LqXwnv

Your yt input would be more beneficial for the game if you were more humble online with a more tutorial like video like vuduVince put out in his day

<S>

Eagler
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:43:11 AM by Eagler »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2024, 08:54:58 AM »
One would not know what was exchanged in game when watching a ah yt video...

They just see you spank them then state what a crap pilot he is...

5 min mark on the cap99 video is an example of this..

Your yt input would be more beneficial for the game if you were more humble online with a more tutorial like video like vuduVince put out on his day

<S>

Eagler

Before the duel, I was flying in the MA. Dazycutr was in a D9 (or so I thought). I killed him and then later referenced he was in a D9. He said he wasn't. I said I would check the stats page (plane type kills) and confirm, as one of us was mistaken. On that note, I actually was mistaken, but that's irrelevant at this point.

99capera, for some unknown reason, jumped in and commented: "your life that shallow... you need AH stats to feel good." I guess the mention of the word "stats" bothered him, despite not actually being about stats nor capera being part of the conversation.

What followed was 99capera going on a typing rampage, unprovoked, entering the conversation between Dazycutr and myself. I'm not sure why he felt the need to do so, but he left lovely comments such as:

99capera: "Duel me"
99capera: "Pzzy"
99capera: "I'll shut you up"
99capera: "Skyrr, you are the definition of a loser."

I went to the DA and let him pick the planes. He picked the Seafire, a plane I never fly. He quit in under 3 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 09:27:11 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2024, 09:13:15 AM »
Again..yt viewers don't know or care about your back story...

Eagler