Author Topic: April - no late war planes in ma  (Read 4723 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: April - no late war planes in ma
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2024, 09:46:42 AM »
Alternatively, couldn't you just practice until you are as good as he is?

This is what I just said in the "integrity" thread!!

Yeah, that's the problem.  Most players now want to spend more time complaining and blaming instead of actually spending the time to learn anything. 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2024, 09:49:33 AM »
Alternatively, couldn't you just practice until you are as good as he is?

Actually no, I don't have the hours it would take if possible at all..I was just hoping for a fairer fight than a g2 against a la7...

The call to hangar all lw planes for a month was to provide relief from superior pilots in superior planes..

Too big an ask obviously

When can we see you again in ma CptTrips?

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2024, 09:53:12 AM »
When can we see you again in ma CptTrips?

When the numbers are back above 300.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2024, 09:55:23 AM »
Actually no, I don't have the hours it would take if possible at all..I was just hoping for a fairer fight than a g2 against a la7...

Why should he change his plane rather than you change yours?

Why doesn't AvA area run mid-war setups anymore?  Would that make more sense?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2024, 10:13:52 AM »

It was for a month...much too long for those fragile egos lol

Guess your ma days are done as it will never see 300 again without major code changes if at all..but you know that

I will be in MNM tonight..thank goodness for Jaeger1 who tries to keep ah interesting!

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2024, 10:25:00 AM »

I can see where it would be fun for a group of guys to voluntarily agree amongst themselves to stick to a set of planes for a challenge.  Like a Sober October challenge.  But no one else has any obligation to join you.

The same with people who think bomber pilots should refrain from bombing anything vital.

No one has any obligation to abide by anyone else's arbitrary rules. 

So why not setup a Mid-War plane-set in the AvA?  All those wish a mid-war plane-set without getting picked on by LW rides can go fly there.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 10:28:53 AM by CptTrips »

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2024, 10:26:56 AM »

I've seen videos of skyyr flying circles around you in an A5. He has almost 1000 kills and a 4.5:1 in a midwar plane, what do you have? You bring this topic up so much that I'm beginning to believe you're a try-hard who's just tired of getting killed.

You really believe he switched back because of ego? No he's bored of killing easy, whiney players like yourself.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2024, 10:52:26 AM »
I've seen videos of skyyr flying circles around you in an A5. He has almost 1000 kills and a 4.5:1 in a midwar plane, what do you have? You bring this topic up so much that I'm beginning to believe you're a try-hard who's just tired of getting killed.

You really believe he switched back because of ego? No he's bored of killing easy, whiney players like yourself.

I die daily in AH lol..always have always will

I will point out the facts as I see them

Hope too see all you aces in ma soon..even in lw planes..

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2024, 10:59:18 AM »
I'd love to see skyyr fly any midwar plane that can't dive faster than 500 for a tour.

I mean it's one thing to change sides knowing eagler or someone is fighting over there and then roll a La7. Which is a 5 eny super plane. We all know that good sticks flying in super speedsters picking on a bunch of regular guys is just... sigh.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2024, 11:05:52 AM »
I'd love to see skyyr fly any midwar plane that can't dive faster than 500 for a tour.

So suddenly, now that Skyyr is flying an A5, the A5 is no longer "a real man's plane"? Youre so predictable that it's cute.

I mean it's one thing to change sides knowing eagler or someone is fighting over there and then roll a La7. Which is a 5 eny super plane. We all know that good sticks flying in super speedsters picking on a bunch of regular guys is just... sigh.

Skyyr killed Eagler in a K4 while flying a K4 vs 4 others at the same time. I saw the clip. It wouldnt matter what Eagler was flying. Its not like we're talking about him fighting someone else good like Judge or Krupnski, the plane choice doesnt matter much here lol.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 11:08:02 AM by Kruel »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2024, 11:11:25 AM »

I've watch videos of 5-6 guys stumbling over themselves to try and be the one to get him.  My guess is he is also being hunted nightly, whether people admit it or not.

If I were Skyyr, I'd stay in a fast plane too.  That allows him more room to control the engagements.

Seems he is willing to fly whatever plane you want if you are meeting him in the DA.  I've seen him duel in all kinds of stuff.

Again, why not setup a mid-ware plane-set scenario in the AvA?  If you are determined to fly mid-war in the MA, accept that no one else is obligated to join you.  If you want to fly mid-war with only other mid-war, then setup the AvA.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2024, 11:20:23 AM »
So suddenly, now that Skyyr is flying an A5, the A5 is no longer "a real man's plane"? Youre so predictable that it's cute.

Skyyr killed Eagler in a K4 while flying a K4 vs 4 others at the same time. I saw the clip. It wouldnt matter what Eagler was flying. Its not like we're talking about him fighting someone else good like Judge or Krupnski, the plane choice doesnt matter much here lol.

The A5 still can dive incredibly fast and vs regulars it's a good midwar plane. Same ENY as a 109G14 though. No real big difference in style as a 190D or Ta152, other than its a little slower which does make it slightly more challenging. He hasn't come at me with it yet. Let's see him fare in a plane that cannot dive so well. It's a real man's plane vs a La7 though which is what I was alluding too. A overall 4 K/D is just sorta meh for me though.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2024, 12:23:48 PM »
I've watch videos of 5-6 guys stumbling over themselves to try and be the one to get him.  My guess is he is also being hunted nightly, whether people admit it or not.

Oh you should hear people on range when they know he is in the area.  It's comical! I've been in fights where everyone else loses SA because they're so fixated on him.  Then when someone gets the kill they're virtually high-fiving.  I've enjoyed Skyyr's return. I've learned a bit, and gotten some laughs!
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2024, 01:49:46 PM »
Oh you should hear people on range when they know he is in the area.  It's comical! I've been in fights where everyone else loses SA because they're so fixated on him.  Then when someone gets the kill they're virtually high-fiving.  I've enjoyed Skyyr's return. I've learned a bit, and gotten some laughs!

I find folks like him to have boring gameplay.  Nothing of good value.  Even watching your behavior in this quoted post is boring to me.

As I've aged, everything seems to be on repeat.  I've seen this episode before.  I already know how it ends.  Wake me up when a player good at their craft offer's heart racing fun experiences that last.   
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2024, 02:21:21 PM »
Even watching your behavior in this quoted post is boring to me.

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I find people hovering at 20k in a Spitfire boring gameplay.  My response in that quote is from actual experience.  I literally watched 5-6 people all change their focus to Skyyr when he got a kill in the area then laugh and cheer on range as if they'd accomplished something.  All while the cons they abandoned piled on me.  It was comical. 

There's two sides of every coin.
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||