Author Topic: Have I been gone that long?  (Read 581 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Have I been gone that long?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2024, 03:33:42 AM »
There is one in IL2 with airspawns, icons and small map. It's one of the 3 that the devs run and it's a blast from about 1 to 5 EST. You should check it out. It's a blast. You should check it out. It's as close as I've found to the oldschool furball lake that I've found.

I had to remove all personal markings from my Tiger in there, as I became priority target for some pilots flying at Allied. Once one of them made eight (8) kamikaze attacks on me, killed me three times. Might have something to do with the points I collect for Axis by sniping enemy tanks from long distance. Michael Wittmann effect?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2024, 12:03:18 PM »
They do get a little nuts trying to kill you when you're in a tank. The good thing is from what I've seen they're not that great at it and I've found that if I hide at the edge of a treeline that they will crash into the trees trying to get me.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2024, 12:38:37 PM »
They do get a little nuts trying to kill you when you're in a tank. The good thing is from what I've seen they're not that great at it and I've found that if I hide at the edge of a treeline that they will crash into the trees trying to get me.

Yep, and then vultures rotating around tank spawn. That is normally solved by taking Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak. Killing couple of vulchers that way normally drives them away.
The Mad   CatMan!