« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2024, 11:40:40 AM »
Must not say it!  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
Re: LOFL
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2024, 12:07:25 PM »
So its a good thing we degrade ourselves to the level of 12 years olds in call of duty?
The best air combat MMO flight simulator ever created and that's what this community has come to?

I miss when the game had a little bit less hatred and was more about ACM and fighting airplanes than tracking people's IP address and sending death threats. Sadly now the idiots are not only the loudest in the room, but they're also the majority.
Well to start with you see a few lines of a 30 min convo that Shane posted. The other thing it was banter on 200 from stuff earlier on. Ask Shane to post the other part of the convo where he him self is being vile and calling people incels and what not.
Please get the entirety of the situation before you start arm chair generaling the game. And again like fudgum said the adults in COD are worse than the children.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 12:29:56 PM »
Must not say it!  :aok

A veritable A dumpster fire Waystin. I never thought I'd see Aces High get like this. HiTech must be turning in his deckchair.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2024, 01:02:55 PM »
A veritable A dumpster fire Waystin. I never thought I'd see Aces High get like this. HiTech must be turning in his deckchair.
:salute Shida Sir. You have always been the AH poet.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 01:07:07 PM »
lofl, the political comments are an irrelevant red herring.  Your comment about ip was  :rolleyes:   the real moron I was addressing in that was exaf aka traitorface, who has a bug up his bellybutton when it comes to me because I make him into the fool he is.

It's my understanding you also shared that you were locked up for some kind of offenses against society and are now free, having served your time. But... do you really want to be making threats to others?

I find it amusing how you, judge, exaf and a few others seem to want to focus on my lack of using vox comms as if that's relevant to anything, lofl. What's the purpose in that? Can I ask you a tangential question? Is it true prison sausage tastes like crap?

Well to start with you see a few lines of a 30 min convo that Shane posted. The other thing it was banter on 200 from stuff earlier on. Ask Shane to post the other part of the convo where he him self is being vile and calling people incels and what not.
Please get the entirety of the situation before you start arm chair generaling the game. And again like fudgum said the adults in COD are worse than the children.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2024, 01:16:35 PM »
Hitech made the sim and you clowns drove off the player base.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2024, 01:27:28 PM »

Some of this, yes, true. Agreed.

But there is no blanket answer to that. There’s a lot of variables and moving parts, internally and externally, including passings.  I can go into detail, but thats not the point, and would just be a WOT to be ignored.

The player base is still present in numbers. Close to the same numbers before the AW migration and Steam.

However, some of this can be toned down on this page. Its never going to be event free, and this is a 30+ year issue. There’s nothing new here.

I hope more accept the same concern you have on life expectancy of AH.
<S>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2024, 01:28:51 PM »
lofl, the political comments are an irrelevant red herring.  Your comment about ip was  :rolleyes:   the real moron I was addressing in that was exaf aka traitorface, who has a bug up his bellybutton when it comes to me because I make him into the fool he is.

It's my understanding you also shared that you were locked up for some kind of offenses against society and are now free, having served your time. But... do you really want to be making threats to others?

I find it amusing how you, judge, exaf and a few others seem to want to focus on my lack of using vox comms as if that's relevant to anything, lofl. What's the purpose in that? Can I ask you a tangential question? Is it true prison sausage tastes like crap?
You make your self a target with proof as in the above statement. You stay muted in game more than you are not. Maybe you are where the problem lies.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2024, 01:33:00 PM »
In one post you say the stealth and strategy is gone and makes the game not fun, why do you want to sneak around in a mmo combat sim?  Then in the next post the players ran off everyone?  Which was it? The players sneaking around not stirring up action or the meanies that can have adult banter and have a good time? 

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2024, 02:03:57 PM »
If someone is receiving death threats or fears for their life, they should contact the FBI.
You may want to consider your political persuasion before you contact the FBI from what I've been reading lately. lol

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2024, 02:17:11 PM »
LOFL - you're relying on people abusing the system as it being valid.

Sit down, weeb.  And get better.

You make your self a target with proof as in the above statement. You stay muted in game more than you are not. Maybe you are where the problem lies.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2024, 11:44:43 PM »
If someone is receiving death threats or fears for their life, they should contact the FBI.
The FBI :rofl They have bigger fish to fry, and might I add its not impossible to ruin someone's life without physically harming them.

10 years ago the worst thing with this game was arguably the V-tards and the Bish horde NOE raids and yet not one of those things ever threatened to affect what I do outside the game. Now perhaps if you shoot the wrong person down in a particular manner they don't approve of maybe they just might DDOS your connection or worse.

Sounds like real fun game to me, very sportsman like :rolleyes:

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2024, 01:55:04 AM »
The FBI :rofl They have bigger fish to fry, and might I add its not impossible to ruin someone's life without physically harming them.

10 years ago the worst thing with this game was arguably the V-tards and the Bish horde NOE raids and yet not one of those things ever threatened to affect what I do outside the game. Now perhaps if you shoot the wrong person down in a particular manner they don't approve of maybe they just might DDOS your connection or worse.

Sounds like real fun game to me, very sportsman like :rolleyes:

10 years ago, these guys had more testosterones. Now they try to replace it by "loudest rooster on a dunghill"-style chest banging. I do not participate as my libido still works well.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2024, 08:34:38 AM »
In one post you say the stealth and strategy is gone and makes the game not fun, why do you want to sneak around in a mmo combat sim?  Then in the next post the players ran off everyone?  Which was it? The players sneaking around not stirring up action or the meanies that can have adult banter and have a good time?

The players ran off the former players by whining for the changes that have removed much of what was originally intended by Hitech.     

The sim was great as it was.