Author Topic: Help with a potentially dangerous file  (Read 470 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Help with a potentially dangerous file
« on: April 04, 2024, 03:19:23 PM »
I say chaps, could anyone help me get a copy of the file listed in this post by our latest AH forum member:

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409145.msg5420683.html#msg5420683

I've just heard about this disturbing new thing called the dark web, and I'm concerned the uploader might quite like my IP address so he can post my Facebook profile picture and family details on some dodgy Russian website. There is precedence. Most of all I don't want anyone to see my real teeth, which are shocking and just like a Ferarri gearbox after a drag race with a Peugeot 106 Rally.

I just don't know enough about this dark web whatever it is thing that all the young people are using nowadays to get power and status. Is there a way to check if it is a valid and safe upload? I don't know this new forum member hardly at all to trust him  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: Help with a potentially dangerous file
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 03:52:53 PM »
I downloaded it on Linux and scanned it with virus total and it only came up with a couple trojans and keyloggers, er I mean it came up clean.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 04:33:44 PM »
I have Tor in my mill so I used it. Several black dressed ninjas jumped out from that file and lit my curtains. My cats then clawed those assassins to tickertapes, which then also caught fire. Fire brigade just left and I'm calling my neighbor who runs a hotel. Anyone have any beer?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 06:09:44 PM »
I heard you are immune to it if you flew f16's and was bitten by a scorpion
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 01:47:22 AM »
I heard you are immune to it if you flew f16's and was bitten by a scorpion

No scorpions has ever stung me but I've been bitten by a viper three times and it seems to work as well.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 02:39:17 AM »
Dang scorpion got me once.