Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Achilles

• Zinc Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion cubed
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2024, 02:45:53 PM »
wow
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 02:48:38 PM by Achilles »
Achilles

"There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through. Therefore there can be no understanding between you and me, nor may there be any covenants between us, till one or other shall fall."

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2024, 02:49:17 PM »
Simply, hmmmmmm. Yes indeed, we can all see your tolerance of other people’s gameplay or abilities. We can tell by the way you’re now flaming the forums up thrice-times daily and upwards because of your tolerance.  :)

Poor Shida. You're so emotional that you conflate objectively pointing out someone's hypocrisy as intolerance, which is ironic because it's specifically tolerance while simultaneously calling it for it is. Logic was truly never your strongsuit. Maybe that's why you struggle with ACM?

This 23-3 ‘defeat’ you’re now relentlessly spinning as a formal duel is flat-out lying. I know it’s pointless to suggest you do it but anyone can watch your films and look how many times I bailed for no good reason (MPA counts that as a victory) or held fire. Not that it would bother me if it was 46-3, this isn’t to do with losing or flying at all but your constant attempts at attacking AH players and pouring derision without end. You try and threaten me with a humiliation of the same magnitude as the Muppets then do it then. Bluff called and now what have you got left? You call RotBaron a liar when you continue to do it at every turn and continue to wriggle when so obviously caught. Same business when I joined the duelling queue with you in a P-47 and me a G-14 and killed you right quick. You said it was a mismatch which I accepted but as soon as I’m manoeuvring a G-14 against a Brewster I suck. You’re a hypocritical, blackmailing, ego-centric braggart. With autism.

I didn't "join" the MPA in a P47 to fight you, I was teaching Stig in P47s and somehow we got paired twice, you in a G14 and me in a P47. The G14 should absolutely stomp the P47, but you lost 1 fight and BARELY won the second. But then again, you're so inexperienced with asymmetrical encounters that you don't understand such things. And don't worry, I didn't count either fight in the score, so you have no point (unlike you, I'm very transparent and fair in what I count).

Further, almost all of your bails were from YOU taking damage in a collision, because apparently you can't control your own aircraft. You hit me, took damage, then bailed... and that's doing me a favor? lol. Once again, you make poor choices and then play the victim. This is a pattern with you.

And imagine, you, complaining about a losing to a Brewster and a P40 while you flew a G14. Maybe you really are that bad that you think that's a hard fight; I know I absolutely would have won those fights if the tables were turned. But here you are, making up excuses for your losses.

You're the one who got caught lying about fights and score, not me. You started this and now you're whining that the truth was revealed. Like, really, did you seriously think this through? You thought it would be a good idea to lie about a fight, lie about the score, lie and claim some kind of organized dueling happened, and then complain when someone actually posted everything?

YOU called the fights "duels," not me. YOU claimed they were legitimate, not me. YOU brought up score, not me. Well champ, enjoy your outcome. You did this.

Yeah to get the film I wanted. Knew you had it. Knew you’d cough it up when properly motivated  “Lick along this line —————— for the taste of defeat“ lmao. Zack1234 would’ve really liked that. I crack myself up sometimes.  :rofl

Let's examine the core of your statement: "Yes, I lied about the score and winning, but it was so I could get something."

I never had it, but you admit to being both a liar and deceitful, whilst crying about a score that YOU brought up and now claim doesn't count.

You're a hypocrite, specifically because you're complaining about the argument YOU started. You aren't even human enough, let alone man enough, to accept you opened this line of logic, pursued it, and then got exactly what you stated: the ACTUAL SCORE. You lied and claimed I dueled you, you lied and claim you won, and you lied and gave a false score. Now that I've posted the actual score(s), you're complaining that they weren't real duels. You're pathetic.

Yes I had already concluded it was as such elsewhere and that the internal culture of AH had different values several years before you were unbanned. Krupinski showed up once again after leaving to play IL2 whatevs for ages and joined me and a friend JoBravo when we were dossing about in the MPA. If you could avoid his HO shot in the merge - which we thought was a pretty rude actually - then he was essentially ‘entropy-fighting’ (if you’ll allow me to coin a phrase, as you know I can’t read). Even during the fights I was thinking to myself: “Well of course he’s going to win doing that” and wondered why a (former) AH player would.

Translation: Krupnski beat the ever-loving toejam out of you, because Krup flies competitively in other sims. lololol

Well look at this! Shida is dissing and complaining about another pilot who is actually quite famous, claiming his flying is cheap. I can't wait to see you attempt your hand at another sim and get destroyed. Trust me, I'll be there waiting for it.

The entire goal of AH is - or was at least in its heyday - entertainment / self-challenge / flying with and against decent people who shared the hobby and interest. What you’re describing is a day job. An execution of an entirely known pattern of repeated patterns with little room for creativity or expression. Maybe it’s your autism that finds that enticing. W.T.F. anyone would want to play a recreational computer game with the same efficiency and productivity constraints in accord with the rest of the industrialised world is beyond my description of a hobby. Of course some of us have more to prove than others or some are indulging in the fantasy that they are real pilots.

lol... you just called ACM "known patterns." Yes, you brick, that's EXACTLY what it is. That's why there's literal books written on it with diagrams. You're the one who has ALWAYS misunderstood what it is and now, when faced with a failure of your understanding of it, are trying to play some victim by claiming it's due to your lack of time. No, it's your own lack of creativity and effort that has led you to this point. You're the one scouring videos of mine, looking for tidbits of information, going as far as to reference duels from 8+ years ago, mentioning geometry formulas.

I've had plenty of time for creativity and self-expression; the irony is you consider every advantage I find to be an abuse or exploit, lol. See, you can't even keep a straight argument. If I fly textbook ACM, it's boring; but if it deviates, it's not ACM but it's gamer exploitation of a flight model. You're just grasping at straws to explain away your losses.

Everything you know about ACM came from a book or someone else (see my comment about watching my duel films). Unlike you, there are those of us who actually came up with our own theories and even authored articles on tactics within the simulator community because we've studied it. The pythagorean theorem comment? That was my own correlation going back a decade ago, you dimwit (which you in all of your idiocy claimed I must have learned from someone else, because you're projecting your own habits). And yet here you are, complaining that you don't have enough time and it's boring to perform it at a high level, while having previously tried to lecture people on it. Once again, beneath your veneer of logic is nothing but emotion and hypocrisy.

…and yet, here you are!!!! Years and years of disdain, contempt for the community, the flight-modelling, condescension, lecturing, trolling, accusations of lying, shaming & insulting videos on YouTube with names of players in every title and yet you keep coming back, again and again whether you are banned or not. Perhaps you can explain the following dichotomy to me:- If you’re using the most effective lowest-risk-to-highest-results tactics known, with the best-suited late-war planes to that task, and choosing when it suits you to engage and disengage (all of those things a gaming luxury seldom afforded to real combat pilots in the war), then how exactly can you claim to be awesome. Especially within the confines of a game you KNOW isn't really focussed on that. Or wasn't before it became the present flaming dumpster.

And there's the strawman fallacy (I'm beginning to doubt you have an actual education at this point, let alone experience with debate and logic). No, I don't "know" it's not focused on that; YOU alone claim that. And further, who cares what the average player thinks? I'm here to fly a combat sim, not please the emotions of a hypocrite. Nowhere is there a stipulation for me to participate in or bind myself to subjective, irrelevant performance standards that work against efficiency and would literally get you laughed off a server in any other game.

And lastly, 1v1 is the only type of fighting that matters. Everything you typed is nullified in a 1v1 symmetrical scenario, and yet here we are, specifically because you lost a 1v1 symmetrical scenario lmao. You lost and, well, lost resoundingly. 14+ years of your hobby efforts led you to this point and you got beaten down by someone who's quite literally invested 1/5 of the time you have and hadn't touched a joystick in 6 years. There's your reality check and wake-up call: you got beaten by someone who has a fraction of the effort and quite literally not touched a joystick in over half a decade. You, the guy lecturing people on how to fly, got beaten by someone who's forgotten more than you've typed on the forums about ACM.

Let that sink in.

Yeah we’ve noticed you’re not really here for the flying.

Killing. It's fun.

Look who’s talking. Telling players they suck day-in-day-out for years, uploading videos to YouTube with lol appended to the end of the title and endlessly discussing people’s suckage is in no way whatsoever an ad hominem attack. lol But of course you perceive it differently when you do it to others.  :old:

Show me ONE player who didn't say it first. See, you're not mad that I said players are subpar (everyone's guilty of that); you're upset because I blindsided them so hilariously and beat them down in such a public fashion. Kind of like you. I didn't say a word nor was I disrespectful to you, not one bit... until you lied about us fighting and then lied about a score. And now, you're immortalized as the guy who played sims for 14 years, lied, and got beat by someone who hadn't touched a joystick in six years.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 04:00:11 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2024, 02:49:46 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2024, 03:20:35 PM »
Skyyr, despite spending nearly all your waking hours in the game, on ch200 and on this forum attempting your spin, it will not change the fact that you are, always were and always will be known as a proven liar and a cheater. That is your legacy, and there is nothing you can do to change it.

While your handful of minions and your/their endless shade accounts might lead the casual observer to perceive otherwise, anyone with a collection of braincells that outnumbers your accounts can see right through you.

By the way, you should know better than anyone that it gets difficult keeping track of your lies and personas, so I suggest you put more effort into making sure you're logged in to the correct account before posting. Right "Achilles"? LOL.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2024, 03:23:57 PM »
Skyyr, despite spending nearly all your waking hours in the game, on ch200 and on this forum attempting your spin, it will not change the fact that you are, always were and always will be known as a proven liar and a cheater. That is your legacy, and there is nothing you can do to change it.

While your handful of minions and your/their endless shade accounts might lead the casual observer to perceive otherwise, anyone with a collection of braincells that outnumbers your accounts can see right through you.

By the way, you should know better than anyone that it gets difficult keeping track of your lies and personas, so I suggest you put more effort into making sure you're logged in to the correct account before posting. Right "Achilles"? LOL.

Ah Simon, the guy that claims we were hunting him and yet there's films of gems like this:

https://youtu.be/_LtUKsiVpUs

Miss ya buddy!
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2024, 10:48:11 AM »
Spin spin, lies and spin.

I really don’t think at this stage you have any credibility left to expect anyone on this forum or in-game to interact reasonably with you. If you’re telling the truth, it’s incidental, if you’re feigning being a reasonable person that’s just what you've calculated to be the most effective strategy at the time. If you’re pretending friendship or loyalty it’s just your narcissistic rat brain going through the motions and gestures of what you’ve observed others do for a higher self-goal. You threw BoNeZ under the bus when you got caught and banned for cheating eight years ago (I haven’t seen BoNeZ show back up btw). You threw your wife’s maiden name under the bus when you were caught with your trousers down lying that Ertus wasn’t you. And you’ve made it very clear anyone who crosses words with you is going to get the full YouTube and signature-shaming. Blackmail in other words. A sadistic Game-Mechanic-exploiter (an insecure one at that) posing as a real pilot to indulge your own fantasy of awesomeness. Have you had your EQ tested? You’d like that, you get a score at the end of it.

YOU called the fights "duels," not me. YOU claimed they were legitimate, not me. YOU brought up score, not me. Well champ, enjoy your outcome. You did this.

I think I literally said the Ertus match was the closest thing we’d had to a duel and you’ve been spinning it ever since. Classic Voldemort.

You're the one scouring videos of mine, looking for tidbits of information, going as far as to reference duels from 8+ years ago, mentioning geometry formulas.

Nah, just entertainment. I do like watching films while I work. Actually I've got much more useful films to study. You're a bit too narrow. No limitted. No autistically-repetitive. I only watched this one recently, I thought it was very entertaining. Uploaded to your channel of Vraciu duelling JunkyII.

“Vraciu, a good friend of mine, asked me to publish this video of him fighting JunkyII from some time ago”.

Yeah did he, really?

Apparently your training of Vraciu (which Junky suggested had only taken a couple of weeks to fly exactly like you) extended to also teaching him to type in exactly the same way you do. I mean the precise way and speed you correct your text before hitting the return key. Yeah nah, let’s call a spade a spade shall we it was you wasn’t it! You little online rascal, you logged into another player’s account to troll another AH player. Another one who left because of your odious trolling. Bet you’d throw Vraciu under the bus too if pressed. Shame this place is exactly like a court of law where we need convincing evidence  :rofl

Maybe that's why you struggle with ACM?

No you’re barking entirely up the wrong tree there. Before the environment turnined full-on dumpster-fire I'd have been happy to discuss it.

The G14 should absolutely stomp the P47, but you lost 1 fight and BARELY won the second.

I thought I put a 30-mm through your head after the first merge. To be fair, you have a pretty large head.

Translation: Krupnski beat the ever-loving toejam out of you, because Krup flies competitively in other sims. lololol

No that’s not what happened. There you go trying to spin again. Jo and I pointed out to Krup that HOing just spoils the fun and that it was about all we had left and he agreed and stopped doing it. In fact I think he even said soz, that was a normal shot in IL2 and he did it unthinkingly. My point was I inferred how it was in other sims from this, not that Krup was winning simply because us Aces High players are inherently flawed, as you continually do (and yet, here you are!).

Yes Krup is very good. I think he’s more talented than you. Certainly needs less crutches. I’m sure he beat me more times than I beat him. Notably of course he didn’t feel compelled to spazz YouTube videos with nrshida and lol in the title because his focus seems to me to be on flying well with the outcome being secondary. Whereas with you the trolling is surely your primary and apparently most perverse pleasure because that’s what narcissistic freaks do. Besides I’ve known Krup for years, long before you arrived. If I was trying to belittle him - as you’re trying to spin - then how come I hadn’t done it already?

You do realise it is well known that Achilles was you. What’s this extra weird stuff you do like making fake YouTube accounts to comment on your own videos to agree with yourself to make it look like it isn’t just you saying something. In addition to Dolby being right about you RotBaron is right too:

You’re scary creepy.

In my years here (and other MMOs) I’ve never seen anyone close to your level of toxicity for the game and community. As I’ve heard several say recently, you’re able to draw out the absolute worst in them. You seem to be quite proud of it too; mind boggling.

If I’ve been made to look like a fool and ubernoob in this exchange then that’s a small price to pay given that you - in doing that - have clearly demonstrated to everyone what a duplicitous, creepy freak you really are. Surely at this point some of your less zealous squamates must be wondering what the hell they’ve allied themselves with. What are they going to do when you’re gone? Oh yes, that bus thing. You don’t care.

About my veneer of logic BTW, I noticed it was perfectly sound enough when I was the only one defending you over Christmas against Badboy. Now that definitely was an example of my stupidity. I was proceeding under the misassumption that you were a normal person. Which you clearly aren’t. “Everybody deserves a second chance.”. Poor HiTech. Poor me for believing him.

Unlike you, there are those of us who actually came up with our own theories and even authored articles on tactics within the simulator community because we've studied it.

You mean like banging on your Combat Trim like a chimpanzee to minimise the drag caused by AH's trim-moddelling or you turning your engine off in the vert to help rope non-gamey AH players? Have you contacted the US Navy. Maybe they'll start the Top Gun school up again and appoint you their chief instructor!

Show me ONE player who didn't say it first.

I just sat scrolling through your YT films looking for someone who I believe wouldn't have insulted you on 200 first, and the free year sub candidates are;

TheStig
YUCCA
Kermit
Chuikov
nrshida
Gman
Bruv118
Yarbles
Latrobe
Joachim
Krupnski
Jayro
Pipz
Frenchy
B2B
Hub

I think we've already discussed your passive-aggressivity haven't we. Another trait of yours wherein it's fine if you're doing it to others. Just like your recent comment to Taz: "I'm going to kill you for the rest of the night" after he killed you. Tells quite a bit I think.

Poor Shida.

Oh don't worry about me. One thing I do have to thank you for is that for every day from this point forward I’ll be grateful that I’m not you LOLZ

Trust me, I'll be there waiting for it.

Well should I find the energy or motivation I have plenty of room to improve my flying. You’re stuck with suffering your own twisted psyche for this life and the next no matter how much you try to pass on to others. Also I believe I’ve made a pretty good contribution to the online reputations which seem to persist from game to game. Not entirely a negative exchange.

Ah Simon, the guy that claims we were hunting him and yet there's films of gems like this:

Pathetic.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2024, 11:12:53 AM »
ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem red herring ad hominem lol

Isn't it funny how every single response you provide has devolved to projection, emotion, or blatant erroneous claims, culminating in this statement:

A sadistic Game-Mechanic-exploiter (an insecure one at that) posing as a real pilot to indulge your own fantasy of awesomeness.

Unfortunately for you, every claim I've ever made has proof.

Remember, for some people it's not about ego. Sometimes it's a simple desire to remind the other guy that they've failed at every assertion they've ever made and being too petty to be the better man.

Please imagine the grin on my face, knowing how you owned yourself yet again. Ciao lol.

P.S. My EQ test results were in the 140s.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:46:07 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2024, 11:13:51 AM »
Some of my favorite memories are having Skyyr ride as my observer for a duel against "superior" players (I was a noob).   He would tell me what to do in real time and I'd crush my opponent leaving them bewildered and befuddled.   

:banana:

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2024, 11:26:52 AM »
snip

LOL again knotting the right pink frillies. :aok :aok

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2024, 11:29:50 AM »
wow
Oops, someone used the wrong account  :rofl
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2024, 11:54:53 AM »
edit posted before done
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:14:29 PM by Simon »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2024, 12:00:26 PM »
I find it interesting that the 3 most unhinged and clearly emotionally unwell players that I've ever come across in this game all claim to be commercial pilots in order to impress people on the internet.

Unsurprisingly, these 3 also like to create fake accounts to fluff one another then lie about it. Or in 00PK/Quiet/Splasher's case, to hide blatant hypocrisy.

I've always held commercial pilots in the highest esteem for their maturity and professionalism. The years of dedication to the knowledge and training reqto earn those wings, not to mention the strength to maintain sobriety and lead a responsible life is nothing short of awesome.

I prefer to believe that insane liars also make grandiose claims rather than the frightening proposition that these people are responsible for human lives.ve

I mean, I'd wager $10k and I'll transfer it now to an escrow account (with proof) if you'll do the same. We can even use an escrow brokerage set up specifically for these types of bets/transactions. Whoever's wrong/lying loses the money. Sound good? I'm not even partially joking. I'd love to take your money.

For $10k, I'll even get a notary to confirm if the certificates in the above photo are real. Hell, for $10k, I'll give you my certificate numbers and you can verify them in real time on the FAA registry lol.

Oh the cognitive dissonance is real lol.

P.S. Flight training was incredibly easy. Just paid back my loans last year too, $194k.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:11:18 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2024, 12:08:44 PM »

Just paid back my loans last year too, $194k.

congrats

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2024, 12:12:50 PM »
I find it interesting that the 3 most unhinged and clearly emotionally unwell players that I've ever come across in this game all claim to be commercial pilots, apparently to impress other people on the internet.

Unsurprisingly, these 3 also like to create multiple accounts to fluff one another then lie about it. Or in one case, to hide blatant hypocrisy.

I've always held commercial pilots in the highest esteem for their maturity and professionalism. Their many years of dedication and focus towards achieving their dreams and earning those wings. All that expense and constant training, plus the strength to maintain sobriety and lead a responsible life is nothing short of awesome and worthy of the utmost respect.

I choose to believe that these most deranged liars also tend make the most dubious and grandiose claims, rather than the frightening proposition that these people are actually responsible for human lives. I wouldn't trust these 3 to operate a golf cart safely.

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2024, 12:16:37 PM »
I mean, I'd wager $10k

Are you forgetting that you're a proven liar and cheater? Or in your own words, a "cracker/bypasser"?

Who in their right mind would believe a thing you say?