Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 3734 times)

Online Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2024, 09:35:26 PM »

Uhm..... yes we do

Listen just because your not a stand out difference maker in the game does mean you can't have an opinion but... yes people are entertained by this. WTG on adding your 2 cents tho :rofl

Indeed, it's entertaining.  Donuts are entertaining too... but I like them.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2024, 08:16:28 AM »
I mean, in those 30 tours, skyyrs probably flown more hours than all of us combined. The amount of consecutive hours of non stop play does help him have the advantage of practice over most of us.

I think players do have a right to call out his tactics. The way he gloats with youtube videos who he doesn't ask permission to post their names, to try to tarnish players skills with a one trick rope on merge really rubs people the wrong way and doesn't help skyyrs case to gain affection or friends in the community. No player has ever delved this deep to tarnish reputations and smear them and try to embarrass them. You aren't going to gain any sympathy or likeability from the community doing this.

Then you have all of the shades. The chasing players around the map in a La7 while claiming "it's for the fight" Yada Yada, those of us whove played for a while know what's up. Especially when he switches to the side thats capuring the field to kill me with a damn HO trying to defend a base take. Sigh. Again, no other squad  has abused the side switch like the New Damned with over 600 hours with 5 people as a squad. For me, this ruins the integrity of the MA. And then things like flying for 3 minutes in the CV ack without a ping really bothers me because I'm 6k away from a CV and still get pinged but this guy "knows the formula" and can dodge 100s of thousands of 20mms and puff acks. Or his snap rudder shot he got on me in one of my videos I just cannot believe that a bullet hit me there with a 6% hit percentage, but whatever... he runs too when he loses advantage just like everyone else. I'm not gonna let him get away with saying everyone else runs from him when he does the same crap as anyone else. It's simply natural instincts most of the time. Most players wouldn't have a problem with Skyyr if he just wasn't surrounded by shadiness, pun intended.

But, if you want to take on players and dish it out on YouTube to rub it in and tarnish them, than you'd expect some retaliation and I don't blame Nrshida one bit for pointing out Skyyrs flaws and tactics that are belittling the community and making many quit. I hope perhaps Skyyr and the community will learn something about what this game really means and that it's not just about score and insults.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2024, 08:53:50 AM »
Why is it that the biggest smack talkers and cry babies are the ones who are offended by youtube videos? I think a little critical thinking and some common sense might help the majority figure that one out!

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2024, 09:36:07 AM »
I'd love to have seen these actors go up against some of the best sticks in the early 2000s. The way some people carry on you'd think they are untouchable.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2024, 09:57:05 AM »
I'd love to have seen these actors go up against some of the best sticks in the early 2000s. The way some people carry on you'd think they are untouchable.

I had the pleasure of going to the DA with one of them.  I got Rekt!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 09:59:49 AM by Judge »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2024, 10:00:36 AM »

Drex?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2024, 10:14:44 AM »

This is how I envision you people.

Chuikov

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2024, 10:22:54 AM »

This is how I envision you people.

Lol yeah, this is how I imagine anyone who writes 5 separate essays explaining how their loss is a victory... in a fake cartoon game of all things. Then quits for the 50th time.

Go out and touch grass people.

Online Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2024, 10:45:13 AM »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2024, 11:50:42 AM »

Levi was pretty handy, too.

Offline 8thJinx

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2024, 03:38:51 PM »
Logged back in a year+ out from chucking my joystick in the garbage, just to see what's up, and this is what I find.  It's like running into an ex girlfriend who ended up strung out on meth, picking at her scabs.

B-24H Liberator SN 294837-T, "The Jinx", 848th BS, 490th BG, 8th AF, RAF Station Eye, delivered 1943.  Piloted by Lt. Thomas Keyes, named by by his crew, and adorned with bad luck symbols, the aircraft survived the entire war.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2024, 03:42:49 PM »
Logged back in a year+ out from chucking my joystick in the garbage, just to see what's up, and this is what I find.  It's like running into an ex girlfriend who ended up strung out on meth, picking at her scabs.

Did you hit it?
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2024, 03:43:31 PM »
Levi was pretty handy, too.

He could never fuss as well as Santini, though.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2024, 04:43:50 PM »
Neener wants a rematch.  :cheers:

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2024, 05:32:20 PM »
Neener wants a rematch.  :cheers:

He needs to quit while he's behind.   :rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)