Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 3937 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2024, 06:30:25 PM »
Levi was pretty handy, too.

Blukitty, Shane also. Murdr, AKAK...Mathman...even Shawk deserves a mention for MA threat. Many more from a time when we were small, quiet fish in the big pond.

let's not even talk about 2Bighorn. These young pups would not know what hit them.

What we have now is a handful of big, bold, loud fish in a tiny pond.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2024, 07:04:40 PM »
Who was the fella that could hang an F4U above you for days like it was kite. I think he’s passed on now but his name started with an A. He was so good in that thing.

I would chase him up every time even though I knew what was about happen.

I would chase AKAK every time too but I could catch him every now and then. Legends of the game!  :salute
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2024, 07:28:13 PM »
Skyrock? Tequila Chaser?

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2024, 07:41:00 PM »
Who was the fella that could hang an F4U above you for days like it was kite. I think he’s passed on now but his name started with an A. He was so good in that thing.

I would chase him up every time even though I knew what was about happen.

Probably me, but I am still in the game but kinda of parked my hog as it was getting to easy.  Moved on to other planes to challenge myself and not late war planes.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2024, 10:27:46 PM »
Probably me, but I am still in the game but kinda of parked my hog as it was getting to easy.  Moved on to other planes to challenge myself and not late war planes.

Not you Dog. I know he has passed and it was “Air” something. He was epic. I think I mentioned it in another post a few years back I will do a search. He was very well known around 2010ish.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2024, 12:31:57 PM »
Blukitty, Shane also. Murdr, AKAK...Mathman...even Shawk deserves a mention for MA threat. Many more from a time when we were small, quiet fish in the big pond.

let's not even talk about 2Bighorn. These young pups would not know what hit them.

What we have now is a handful of big, bold, loud fish in a tiny pond.

I sat and thought for 30 seconds and came up with about 30 names that fill the MA threat. Ranging from Grizz to Bruv, from Bunnies to Batfink from M00t to Sukov, from Atlau to 2Cmex.. There soo many the MA could use right about now to give some competition. Score dweebs really had a hard time
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2024, 12:38:31 PM »
I sat and thought for 30 seconds and came up with about 30 names that fill the MA threat. Ranging from Grizz to Bruv, from Bunnies to Batfink from M00t to Sukov, from Atlau to 2Cmex.. There soo many the MA could use right about now to give some competition. Score dweebs really had a hard time

So many great MA sticks. I'd say TonyJoey too. Dude was amazing in the P51 in the MA. Not sure what happened to Atlau. I'm sure he got bored. Game seemed to easy for him. #1 in fighter and attack for like 2 years straight.

Looking back at some of the posts Shane just drummed up, gah it was amazing the amount of names and good sticks.

The competition is very stale these days for sure.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2024, 01:42:50 PM »
Looking back at some of the posts Shane just drummed up, gah it was amazing the amount of names and good sticks. The competition is very stale these days for sure.

Yeah, you should do some forum surfing and check out some old tour rankings - so many names and memories, including intersection with you.

I even found some forum interaction with nrshida from like 2013 (when I was already gone from in-game a few years.)

Thing about Skyyr is, he has to have his clique hyping for his "legacy", well, his ego to be more specific.  :noid
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2024, 01:45:12 PM »

The competition is very stale these days for sure.

Especially when *you* are hiding from the good sticks. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2024, 01:53:12 PM »
Especially when *you* are hiding from the good sticks.

What planet are you from Vraciu? All the evidence lately proves Violator is being intentionally hunted down at every moment using shade accounts and dot wingman commands.

I guess you work on the same principles as the mainstream media. Shout the lie loud enough and long enough until it sticks.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2024, 02:28:18 PM »
What planet are you from Vraciu? All the evidence lately proves Violator is being intentionally hunted down at every moment using shade accounts and dot wingman commands.

I guess you work on the same principles as the mainstream media. Shout the lie loud enough and long enough until it sticks.

What evidence?

Speculation is not evidence.

And he's hiding.  He wants to be respected as an ACM god but he hides from anyone that poses a challenge to his internally fabricated aura of greatness.   

Real greats don't hide.   The step up the the plate like Ted Williams did to go from .3995 (.400) to .406593 (.407).

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 02:32:12 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2024, 02:31:21 PM »
All this chest thumping..where were you guys each KOTH for the last years it was in existence?

It closed up shop because most of you aces were no shows

Eagler
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 02:32:55 PM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2024, 02:33:06 PM »
All this chest thumping..where were you guys each KOTH for the last years it was in existence?

It closed up shop because all you aces were no shows

Eagler

I batted 1.000 in KOTH.   I found the entire experience toxic.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Online Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2024, 02:36:10 PM »
I batted 1.000 in KOTH.   I had nothing left to prove after that home run.

Tournament of Champions? KOTH win is typically to secure and invite to the TOC. It’s great that you won your first go around but quit after that is like retiring after winning a single regular season game just to say you have a perfect record.

How many KOTH wins did that guy Santini have?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:12:56 PM by Bopgun »
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2024, 02:37:58 PM »
Tournament of Champions?

How many KOTH wins did that guy Santini have?

Santini is the FUSS KOTH.   Undefeated.   Neener still has bruises.
”KILLER V”
The Damned