Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 4123 times)

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2024, 07:13:20 PM »
AH jousting bracket! Even better
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2024, 07:57:34 PM »
AH jousting bracket! Even better

LOL
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2024, 09:32:31 PM »

I whole heartedly believe, out of 5 rounds there isn't a player alive, nor passed **(RIP)** that could best Skyyr in a controlled environment(in Aces High)

edited to add; RIP to our fallen brothers
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2024, 09:46:58 AM »
Quit yer yappin Vraciu! Everyone knows who the real #1 fighter squad was last tour.  :neener: :rofl :D :ahand

(Image removed from quote.)

So at your *best* (and by a fluke along with plenty of hiding) you are only as good as their *average*.   Sit down, new guy!  :ahand
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2024, 10:12:55 AM »
So at your *best* (and by a fluke along with plenty of hiding) you are only as good as their *average*.   Sit down, new guy!  :ahand

I dunno, V... 1 man/acct vs 9 men 14/accts... seems like it takes many to equal 1...  :noid   

Maybe if they got rid of some of the deadweight the stats would improve... :airplane: :joystick: :headscratch:

Just sayin'   :neener:  :bolt:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:15:19 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2024, 11:51:01 AM »

From a statistical POV, that was a very mediocre month for me. Not even close to my *best* month, or even in the top 10 really. And "hiding", where are you getting this from? As Mechanic mentioned, you are bascially inventing propaganda lol, just like your claim that I was Stoner, which I wasn't, and don't even know who that is  :rofl
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 11:52:36 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2024, 12:31:53 PM »

let's not even talk about 2Bighorn. These young pups would not know what hit them.

Mark was one of the best,we would spend hours trying to fly the other into the ground usually ended with one of us running out of fuel!  But Drex and Levi were in a league of their own too. Levi once said I was no ordinary noob in a 51,that was the biggest compliment I ever got.

It’s too bad players today can’t get to see how some of these old sticks played and behaved.

Bighorn changed names like the weather but 1 or 2 minutes of flying with the guy and I knew exactly who he was. I really miss him but he’s busy being a grampa.

Life’s too short and AH is just a game…..good to remember that folks.

<S>

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2024, 12:36:17 PM »
Nice post morfiend!  :rock

:salute

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2024, 12:37:19 PM »

Mark was one of the best,we would spend hours trying to fly the other into the ground usually ended with one of us running out of fuel!  But Drex and Levi were in a league of their own too. Levi once said I was no ordinary noob in a 51,that was the biggest compliment I ever got.

It’s too bad players today can’t get to see how some of these old sticks played and behaved.

Bighorn changed names like the weather but 1 or 2 minutes of flying with the guy and I knew exactly who he was. I really miss him but he’s busy being a grampa.

Life’s too short and AH is just a game…..good to remember that folks.

<S>

Aces High 3 needs the old Training Arena crew back!!!  :old: :old: :old:
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2024, 12:57:21 PM »
Nice post morfiend!  :rock

:salute

Thx Max!

Josh, as you know things have been difficult for me lately,the chemo is really dragging me down and to make matters worse my wife just got home from a 2 month hospital vacation. In Feb. she had 2 heart attacks but she’s finally on the mend.

I broke my throttle a month ago and I’m having difficulties getting my spare up and running but thx to a squaddie I got the driver I needed and all that’s left is to map the silly thing. Just doesn’t seem like there’s enough hours in the day!

I’d really like to be able to spend time in the TA like I used to,asked the Doc for some time off and he agreed,the wife says I need a break and just go flying so I’m hoping by next month I’ll be able to hang out in AH and take a load off.

Oh and Max when I can I owe you an hour of my time,sorry I couldn’t get around to it sooner but we’ll do that asap and I’ll shoot you a pm so we can arrange a good time for both of us.

<S>

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2024, 01:17:34 PM »

Josh, as you know things have been difficult for me lately,the chemo is really dragging me down and to make matters worse my wife just got home from a 2 month hospital vacation. In Feb. she had 2 heart attacks but she’s finally on the mend.

I broke my throttle a month ago and I’m having difficulties getting my spare up and running but thx to a squaddie I got the driver I needed and all that’s left is to map the silly thing. Just doesn’t seem like there’s enough hours in the day!

I’d really like to be able to spend time in the TA like I used to,asked the Doc for some time off and he agreed,the wife says I need a break and just go flying so I’m hoping by next month I’ll be able to hang out in AH and take a load off.

<S>

You're always on my mind, brother!  Summer is around the corner, and I'll be able to spend even more time online!

-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2024, 06:23:36 PM »
I have seen and fought all of the great sticks in this game. Drex was by far the best and I think maybe Fester 2nd. After that many good sticks, Levi,Bighorn and others.

No one in the last 25 yrs is even close to the 2 I mentioned. My 2 cents     :old:

The most fun to fly with was Vilkas.  :salute

Cya Friday Morf.  :cheers:

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2024, 07:25:37 AM »
Darkrider400

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2024, 07:27:17 AM »
I have seen and fought all of the great sticks in this game. Drex was by far the best and I think maybe Fester 2nd. After that many good sticks, Levi,Bighorn and others.

No one in the last 25 yrs is even close to the 2 I mentioned. My 2 cents     :old:

Is it the someone landed 50 kills in a P40B/C?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2024, 10:49:14 AM »

Damn you Frodo you almost made me cry!  I miss Walter[Vilkas] he was my wingman for close to 300 frames of FSO. I still see his name pop up on my FB feed.

One last thing to sort on my throttle and I’ll cya Friday !!!

<S>