Author Topic: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared  (Read 4071 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: nrshida versus Skyyr - conclusion squared
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2024, 02:50:17 AM »
Some men just want to watch the forum burn. They even pour more gasoline in it, even they could just stop the fire by keeping silence. But no, their egos need more and more boosting, as they seem to be troublesome ones. Just like some megalomaniac dictators, they need more. More, more, more. Me, me, me, More to me, me, me, cause I'm The One..!

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2024, 03:51:08 AM »
Some of my favorite memories are having Skyyr ride as my observer for a duel against "superior" players (I was a noob).   He would tell me what to do in real time

And the typing? How did he manage to get you to type and especially correct at that speed exactly as he does by prompting you as your observer? It's almost as if he's typing directly on your keyboard.

Except that I've NEVER logged into another player's account.

Busted again  :rofl

And there's the printable, wall-frameable moment in time. nrshida has become so unraveled by a game that he's now projecting that you can and should call the government to report said person... because they beat you in a game. lol.

Yes perhaps you're right, I'm probably being far too emtional and didn't think this through. Let me get my special thinking cap on - the one with the little propellor on top - and have a good think if it's a good idea to let a person who obviously has difficulty following perfectly reasonable rules and who makes simple mistakes under pressure (like accidentally typing a reply in the wrong shade account) fly a real aircraft around...

No one cares dude.

and yet, here you are!!!  :)

It's always been a game, you just never realized it.

Is this one facet of your personality talking to another? You should use the Achilles or Ertus accounts. Make it look like more people agree with you.

Well, you can't fly fake planes, you clearly don't fly real ones

Ever noticed how everyone who ever says anything challenging or critical to you suddenly is the most egotistical and worst pilot you've ever seen. Yet you are shooting your fat mouth off in this very thread that it's just a game. Convenient cognitive dissonance. Oh sorry I forgot, that's only bad when others do it. Just like everytning else with you hypocritical narcissists.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2024, 08:26:24 AM »
And the typing? How did he manage to get you to type and especially correct at that speed exactly as he does by prompting you as your observer? It's almost as if he's typing directly on your keyboard.

Really? You calculated the exact input speed? You measured it in milliseconds? No you didn't. You're losing it as usual.

Ever noticed how everyone who ever says anything challenging or critical to you suddenly is the most egotistical and worst pilot you've ever seen.

Well let's see: I said nothing until you claimed an actual duel occurred and that there was a score. I didn't bring up the fights nor did I bring up score. You did. So I brought up the fact you lost to someone who literally hadn't touched a joystick in 6 years. Yeah, that pretty much makes you  the worst pilot ever.

I mean, who's so bad that they lose to someone who hasn't played in over half a decade? You really didn't think this through, did you?

Nope. You're faaaar too stupid and unoriginal to even consider other possibilities. Once again, you could put your money where your mouth is, but you won't because I'd genuinely have fun taking that money and mocking you endlessly when even Hitech would confirm what I said.

By all means, let's keep this thread going so everyone can see the guy who lied about a duel got owned and made 10+ pages of replies trying to salvage his cracked ego.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2024, 09:24:01 AM »
Well let's see: I said nothing until you claimed an actual duel occurred and that there was a score.
By all means, let's keep this thread going so everyone can see the guy who lied about a duel got owned and made 10+ pages of replies trying to salvage his cracked ego.

Are you self-describing?

I'm pretty sure we never "dueled" and yet you keep insisting you "won" 2-0...  :headscratch:

Oh, is this you claiming a "win" as you went down in flames?  Why, yes, yes, it is.  :rofl Sit down, ego-boi.

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2024, 09:29:42 AM »

Are you self-describing?

I'm pretty sure we never "dueled" and yet you keep insisting you "won" 2-0...  :headscratch:

Oh, we did. See the chatlog.

You're welcome to a rematch whenever you'd like.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 09:31:58 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2024, 10:03:09 AM »
Oh, we did. See the chatlog. You're welcome to a rematch whenever you'd like.

and it shows I walk out on you when I realized you're an ego-boi.  It's amusing watching you try and beg to get me to remain, and even now trying to get me back.... why would I do that when I laughed and walked away from your ego once already?

You've still not addressed whether this is you claiming a "win."   Sit down ego-boi.

I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2024, 10:04:12 AM »
and it shows I walk out on you when I realized you're an ego-boi. 

so tl;dr: you quit while down 0-2.

Like I said, let me know when you want a rematch.

Better luck next time.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2024, 10:19:49 AM »

« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 10:26:18 AM by icepac »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2024, 10:20:55 AM »

You only wish.  No one has ever logged into my account but me.   Nice try though!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:ahand  :ahand  :ahand
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 10:23:30 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2024, 10:30:28 AM »
so tl;dr: you quit while down 0-2. Like I said, let me know when you want a rematch. Better luck next time.

I left when you exposed your true ego-boi nature; walked right out on it because I said I would. 

Keep begging, tho'. 

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2024, 10:34:04 AM »
I left when you exposed your true ego-boi nature; walked right out on it because I said I would. 

So you quit after being down 0-2. Got it.

Better luck next time.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2024, 10:58:43 AM »
So you quit after being down 0-2. Got it.

Better luck next time.

Sounds like a bad experience.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2024, 11:02:48 AM »
So you quit after being down 0-2. Got it. Better luck next time.

Walked out, dragging your ego on the floor behind me.  Just like I'm dragging it around right now. 

Seems like you're the one having a bad experience. 

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2024, 12:52:58 PM »
I would debase myself publicly to have a chance to fly in the tri-annual. I was in the very last one that Baldeagl cancelled :(

I have copies (notepad) of rules for both Baldeagls' annual duel bracket and the DFC ladder if you want to start something up.

There are differences between the two with the bracket being a playoff type while the ladder was an on-going ranking as you challenged people for the top spot and you moved up or down based on results of challenges.

These were both player organized events and could be handled by the H2H in Matchplay. These nothing to do with HTC per se, unlike KOTH, which require bwanas to operate settings, etc. and was a formal HTC sanctioned event.

9th Annual - was it the last?  Ahh seems it went to 11th?  Also the bracket  rules listed there.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,357986.0.html

Ladder
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 01:09:09 PM by Shane »

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2024, 01:03:12 PM »
Walked out, dragging your ego on the floor behind me.  Just like I'm dragging it around right now. 

The only thing I've ever cared about is the kill, so there's no disappointment on my end. In fact, my opponent quitting just makes it even more satisfying TBH.

Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 01:05:01 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...