Author Topic: Main Arena Trending Down?  (Read 4038 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: Main Arena Trending Down?
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2024, 04:12:34 PM »
You did, by your own admission - "you held me there" so someone could clear your 6. lofl. 

Deposit another .25 to continue game.

Nah, I held you there so flippz could kill you a second time. The audio is clear as day lolol

Better luck next time.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2024, 04:31:21 PM »
Nah, I held you there so flippz could kill you a second time. The audio is clear as day lolol
Better luck next time.

tl;dnr - nice 3 v 1

Yes, we get that you couldn't get it done on your own.  Sticking close to help is advisable for newbies like you until you gain enough confidence. You're doing that for Flippz who is even further down the food chain.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:33:19 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2024, 04:48:41 PM »
Flippz who is even further down the food chain.

Flippz.. Hmm I'd go vegetarian
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2024, 04:52:08 PM »
If you feel anything unfair occurred, send film or post it. In fact, I was streaming the entire time and anyone who saw it can vouch I had no idea it was you until the 2nd engagement (see below). Please note that at no point was anyone logged on your side nor was anyone "tracking you." You (and others') paranoia is getting to comical levels, especially when there are only 20-30 players logged on per side. It should be VERY easy to see if a shade is logged on and tracking you - the fact you know that there isn't yet you keep claiming you're being "tracked" is very, very laughable. It sounds more like you're upset that you can easily be identified given how low numbers are and you're upset you can't hide in a furball, but I digress.

Both engagements, we engaged co-alt (we were close to co-E the first fight, but I had much more the 2nd fight). In the first fight, I engaged you while you were trying to vulch someone ironically much slower than yourself. I didn't even know it was you until you dove straight for the deck then ran to ack while keeping your speed unusually high, then I saw the kill feed when you shot down weiser.

Better luck next time <S>

You are literally seeing me get kills on the other side of the map, switch to the enemy team im defending against and come in blazing in 152s and La7s, and proceed  to engage me when I'm defending a field and try to pick me in a fight with Wax. Then come in over my field going 500 HO me and BnZ me for 2 minutes until judge had to pick me for you...  Your accounts are very incorrect. I vulched no one because I was defending my own field the entire time lol.
You got picked by Lazer this time and Humboldt on Thursday while you relentlessly gave up every thing trying to kill me after you switched teams and came directly for me defending my field. It's quite funny watching you get picked giving up all of your SA just to try to kill me for like the 3rd or 4th time now. That's not smart flying... but then that's not the point is it...

At least bring a more fun plane to fight against. Your BnZ strong arm in rocket planes is getting very boring, yawn.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:57:37 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2024, 05:26:15 PM »
So far

How does everyone rate this purse fight? From 1-10, ten being the highest rating.

A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2024, 06:03:31 PM »

Pretty much my two cents. Same ol' crap as twenty years ago.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2024, 06:09:42 PM »
So far

How does everyone rate this purse fight? From 1-10, ten being the highest rating.

They should just fu@k each other and get it over with.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2024, 06:32:07 PM »
They should just fu@k each other and get it over with.

Or go bowling
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2024, 07:08:21 PM »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #129 on: April 14, 2024, 09:36:09 PM »
I'm in a b-pony just flying around doing high cap, sometimes engaging, sometimes not; definitely not hunting anyone, not even skyyr (he just happened to be a target of opportunity several times - Occam's Razor.)

If I were actively hunting someone, they'd know about it because I'd be letting them know. And I don't because I'm not here for my ego, lofl, I'm here to check yours.

It's amusing in how when I reversed Skyyr in the original film posted here, how both Snakeiis and you came tearing in directly for me, ignoring the other cons for the most part. Hilariously very BT-ish coverage of dear leader by you two.

Flippz, you're trying to fight way above your weight class here, sit down.
Again post the raw film of both kills. Why are you at 18k cap over OUR base?  That is where both engagements started?  And again Shane I don’t mind being hunted.  Just be careful when hunting because when you leave that bean bag in the tower you too become a choice on the menu. Nom nom nom.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2024, 09:37:43 PM »
Flippz.. Hmm I'd go vegetarian
Would probably still hurt your tummy.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2024, 09:38:29 PM »
So far

It’s a solid 7.2 at least
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Online Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2024, 09:50:27 PM »
18k is a nice spot to sit if you’re looking for  Bish and Rook squad leaders  :D
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2024, 10:04:57 PM »
18k is a nice spot to sit if you’re looking for  Bish and Rook squad leaders  :D

Think that was my problem. I was scared of nose bleeds so I tried to stay around 10k in midwar planes.

I did learn one good defensive tactic. If there was a friendly within a sector and you turned that direction and dove to the deck, most didn't have the courage to put themselves in such a precarious position as it would to follow you to the deck. Sometimes when there were 3 or 4 of them they might make some 500mph passes and then zoom back up but those were easily defended.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2024, 10:47:12 PM »
Again post the raw film of both kills. Why are you at 18k cap over OUR base?  That is where both engagements started?  And again Shane I don’t mind being hunted.  Just be careful when hunting because when you leave that bean bag in the tower you too become a choice on the menu. Nom nom nom.

Both kills?  :headscratch:  You mean on skyyr in the same sortie?

CAP doesn't mean what you think it means. If it were your base, my alt makes sense; I'm not a vulcher. If it were my base, I kept you up higher and not vulching/lift picking as you're wont (<--- fancy way of saying inclined) to do for a bit. 

Once again, not hunting anyone other than targets of opportunity.

I never mentioned any alt. I was stalking stig's jug after you dove out to go after a lower 110, you were still in the area waiting to see if I would commit. Stig got tired of me not taking the bait and ran off to engage a lower ki84; I didn't engage with you either. You then followed Stig towards the ki; I pursued, you reversed and got a ho shot on my fuel as I rolled out of the ho/ram course (you didn't budge.)

So once again, what is it about what I related that you're finding sus?

<went back to look at film, so please tell me how you recall it going down.>

« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 10:52:40 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798