Author Topic: Did I NEED an M211? No. Is it awesome HECK YEAH!  (Read 519 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Did I NEED an M211? No. Is it awesome HECK YEAH!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2024, 05:26:42 AM »
Well done! And remember, brakes are fatal for the speed.

I had, long time ago, some difficulties to explain my fiancée, that -79 Stepside Dodge D150 Warlock is necessary for transporting my 3 kg chainsaw to the summerhouse. Actually, after a test drive, she fell in love with it!      :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 05:32:18 AM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2024, 12:17:26 PM »
I'll be transporting my 5ver RV to Lake Belton tomorrow with my Denali. A few days on the lake. The weather will get questionable but we are meeting friends there. That should turn out to be a fine time.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2024, 08:04:02 PM »
  Heh I've got plans to make a nice removable sleeper or possibly a full camper for this truck.  I'm thinking a short sleeper on the front of the bed leaving room for ATVs on the rear makes the most sense.  And you know a crane or elevator to haul them all the way up there?   

The new master brake cylinder came in today. Almost identical to the original and I found that the tall fill/vent tube was just screwed into the top of the old one so I can put it all back in just like it was. :) 
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 02:14:50 PM »
  Heh I've got plans to make a nice removable sleeper or possibly a full camper for this truck.  I'm thinking a short sleeper on the front of the bed leaving room for ATVs on the rear makes the most sense.  And you know a crane or elevator to haul them all the way up there?   

The new master brake cylinder came in today. Almost identical to the original and I found that the tall fill/vent tube was just screwed into the top of the old one so I can put it all back in just like it was. :)

If you plan to transport ATVs and other rolling things, tail lift might be an option.
The Mad   CatMan!