Author Topic: Forming squad to hunt Skyyer and his wingmen  (Read 2177 times)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Re: Forming squad to hunt Skyyer and his wingmen
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 04:13:10 PM »
A LOT would change to preserve the integrity of the game. Its 180 now, no limits.
dale is All by himself and has other priorities other than baby sitting us in l feel lucky I can still log in and play
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 05:46:13 PM »
Almost all of my kills are solo or 1v1. My assists are almost always around 10% (meaning 90% of the time, I'm the player doing almost all the damage). That can't happen if you're constantly shooting planes that others are shooting at too. And if someone's winning 80%+ of their HOs, then they're probably not HOs.

I'm usually alone. You don't get 2k+ kills a month by fighting others for them. This is what a normal sortie looks like for me.

Man, I could not watch it all the way through. I'd hear the rumors about Skyyer but now I've seen proof that he is a tree huggin, tator launchin, deflecting shooting, flap abusing, comms using pile-it! You should be ashamed!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2024, 12:55:44 PM »
dale is All by himself and has other priorities other than baby sitting us in l feel lucky I can still log in and play

Look, we all have priorities, most of us have experienced much worse in our personal lives, we all still make it to work for a paycheck. I'm hearing bad excuses and slow walking play on words....like "hope to be". Nonsense. It's binary, you either are or not.

By letting former player skimmers in it's a sign to me he wants us to leave, he doesn't need our 15$.

Money for nothing.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2024, 02:20:40 PM »
Are we hunting Skyyr in AH or in another Sim?  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2024, 02:33:21 PM »
Are we hunting Skyyr in AH or in another Sim?  :D

Where ever we can find him!

We many need to close the recruitment early due to the overwhelming number of applications we have received!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2024, 03:18:01 PM »
I haven’t yet seen someone not turn around when I say their user name in line at a store. 

I always talk as if someone is standing in front of me in person because some will make sure to force that meeting.   
People are so much easier to track down now more than ever before so don’t cry when you meet someone you’ll wish you hadn’t. 
I’m not looking over my shoulder when i’m vacuuming my pool but i haven’t said things online that might bring “chance meetings”.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:02:59 PM by icepac »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2024, 03:19:48 PM »
I haven’t yet seen someone not turn around when I say their user name in line at a store. 

I always talk as if someone is standing in front of me in person because some will make sure to force that meeting.   
People are so much easier to track down now more than ever before so don’t cry when you meet someone you’ll wish you hadn’t. 
I’m not looking over my shoulder when i’m vacuuming my pool but i haven’t said things online that might bring @chance meetings”.

Can somebody get the crayons. I need this one explained to me.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2024, 05:11:31 PM »
Almost all of my kills are solo or 1v1. My assists are almost always around 10% (meaning 90% of the time, I'm the player doing almost all the damage). That can't happen if you're constantly shooting planes that others are shooting at too. And if someone's winning 80%+ of their HOs, then they're probably not HOs.

I'm usually alone. You don't get 2k+ kills a month by fighting others for them. This is what a normal sortie looks like for me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this video shows your squad on both sides of the engagement here. Communicating with each other to say which ones you are so they know not to kill each other.

Is that what we are seeing?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2024, 05:34:25 PM »
Can somebody get the crayons. I need this one explained to me.

Intardnet word warriors meeting real life consequences are becoming a more frequent thing.  Ultimately, stupid on a grand scale from both sides.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2024, 05:51:38 PM »
I guess what is confusing to me is who would be butthurt enough based on this post to consider anything?

Skyyer posted here and didn't appear to be butthurt to me. Are there others who would do something to defend Skyyer who doesn't appear to be offended?

Guess I just don't get it. Maybe you need the fat crayons and the Big Chief tablet.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2024, 08:27:05 PM »
It could be taken as, "a shot across the bow".

Regardless, you wouldn't want to be there when REAL purses start swinging. :devil
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2024, 10:03:04 PM »
It could be taken as, "a shot across the bow".

Regardless, you wouldn't want to be there when REAL purses start swinging. :devil

Ha! Seriously got lol.
These are Kmart purses, we swing Gucci purses. Usually with bricks inside
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2024, 02:07:59 AM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but this video shows your squad on both sides of the engagement here. Communicating with each other to say which ones you are so they know not to kill each other.

Is that what we are seeing?

That is what you are seeing. :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2024, 02:40:31 AM »
We need a squad of virtual MPs to beat some sense and manners to the heads of certain individuals. There are such hatred and keyboard vomits in here and at game, that in some other platform, permabans would be declared to several clowns.

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2024, 08:15:59 AM »
Intardnet word warriors meeting real life consequences are becoming a more frequent thing.  Ultimately, stupid on a grand scale from both sides.

It was fun but I stopped doing that about 15 years ago.