Author Topic: I heard a rumor that I hope is untrue.  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: I heard a rumor that I hope is untrue.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 10:46:49 AM »
To me this is just a BS post by a disgruntled player who enjoys lurking here on the boards just to stir up trouble. Welcome to the ignore list!

Nailed it.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 10:48:49 AM »
Not understanding ACM? Odd but ok.

ACM? I understand better AMC. Especially 68-70 Javelins, my favorites.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2024, 10:57:46 AM »
ACM? I understand better AMC. Especially 68-70 Javelins, my favorites.

69 AMC rebel was our 1st car back in 78 when 1st married

It was her grandparents before it was my wife's parents before it was ours..

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: I heard a vicious rumor that I hope is untrue.
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2024, 11:06:43 AM »
Heard TheStig mention leaving the game.

Based on this it appears that what I heard is true.

That was the point of this post, not whatever you guys are trying to turn it into.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: I heard a vicious rumor that I hope is untrue.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2024, 11:21:40 AM »
Based on this it appears that what I heard is true. That was the point of this post, not whatever you guys are trying to turn it into.

You can always try asking him directly.  yw.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=24114
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2024, 11:52:34 AM »
Nailed it.

Nope, I saw his 200 messages. He said he’s considering this possibly being his last tour. Lots of other sim questions were being discussed  :(

Not a rumor. Ask him.

Yes resident sociopath was mentioned…
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2024, 11:53:35 AM »
I doubt it's due to me. I spent a few hours helping him with 1v1 stuff. It's obvious he's still working on his 1v1 skills and so I try to leave him alone unless he engages a squaddie.

I'm going to blame Judge.

You've become a problem
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2024, 07:59:09 PM »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2024, 08:19:25 PM »
Per my discussion with Stig directly, RotBaron is a blatant liar (but anyone who knows him knows that already).

See the chatlog with a conversation directly with Stig.

Before you opened your diseased mouth, RotBaron, it would have been best to know I've spent several hours helping Stig 1v1 and have never had a negative interaction with him. You picked the wrong person to lie about.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404990.0;attach=37421

« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 08:49:05 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-6

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2024, 09:00:11 PM »
Nope, I saw his 200 messages. He said he’s considering this possibly being his last tour. Lots of other sim questions were being discussed  :(

Not a rumor. Ask him.

Yes resident sociopath was mentioned…

My quote there was agreeing with Fugitive saying this thread wasn't needed, and that hazmatt seems to want/need attention.
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2024, 09:24:49 PM »
My quote there was agreeing with Fugitive saying this thread wasn't needed, and that hazmatt seems to want/need attention.

Asking if a long time player that I like is quitting is me wanting attention? You're kidding right?

I have sent TheStig a PM and as you see he doesn't post often so he might not have seen it yet so I asked here.

Believe me if I wanted attention I wouldn't get it by asking if a long time player is thinking about quitting.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2024, 09:34:01 PM »
Asking if a long time player that I like is quitting is me wanting attention? You're kidding right?

I have sent TheStig a PM and as you see he doesn't post often so he might not have seen it yet so I asked here.

Believe me if I wanted attention I wouldn't get it by asking if a long time player is thinking about quitting.

Ya paint your own picture dude. You seem to like posting things that are negative to the game. You may not want attention, but you like causing negative attention. Like your first post on your return. Its a pattern you created. Shouldn’t blame players for seeing it that way.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 09:41:15 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2024, 09:36:12 PM »

I don't think he's kidding.  I'm with him.

If TheStig logs into the BBS, he would see the "you have a personal message" notice, which he could read if you sent him a personal message.

We don't believe you.  It's pretty plain that you are just stirring the flaming dung pot that Violator and Skyyr and their toadies have been swimming in on these boards for weeks now.  Couldn't you all just meet at a local zoo, somewhere, and fling turds at each other?  Because the screeching has become really tiresome.

- oldman

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2024, 09:53:38 PM »

Honestly, what does it even matter to you since you’re not currently in the game?
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2024, 09:58:58 PM »
Honestly, what does it even matter to you since you’re not currently in the game?

Because I still have many long time friends here that I get PMs from on a regular bases. Why do you feel the need to push me completely out of the game by pushing me off the boards too? There's a chance that I'd come back to play with some long time buddies but not much of a chance if you push me off the board and I no longer get PMs or communicate with them in ways related to the game.

I know you may find it shocking but I have helped more then one returning player get up and running via these forums even thought I was not currently "in" the game.