Author Topic: I heard a rumor that I hope is untrue.  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: I heard a rumor that I hope is untrue.
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2024, 04:17:26 PM »
Dude... if you own the construction company and send YOUR (contracted) crew out with YOUR equipment to build a house FOR YOU, and said crew runs out with your equipment, and your name, and builds a house for --someone else--, you'd squeak.  You might not even pay them for their contracted time.

Nothing foggy about it.  It's out there.

And FWIW, hazmatt has a point here, regardless of whether or not he meant it the way it was taken.  I dl'd AH for the 100th time not long ago.  I very nearly punched the go button.  Then I thought about certain riffraff turning the MA into a Toilet.... a messy one.  Not to mention a whole lot of the same stupid nonsense I remember from years ago.  Nope, I'll wait for Hitech to clean house, at a minimum.  Nobody wants to "steal players" from AH.  Getting more people in, or back in, would be nothing short of awesome, if not a miracle regarding the dated nature of the game.  AH STILL has one thing that pounds the crap out of every single other form of this genre, and that's community, as much as some seek to destroy it. :airplane:

However you view it from your POV,...the crust of the matter IS, if nothing is being made, nothing is being sold. Until it's resolved, no promises on that, that's the sticking point. Doesn't even matter what the details are.

YOU may not want to migrate players, but I am not alone at all in seeing Trips doing exactly that. I mean seriously, bring up DCS 5-6 times in a scenario announcement? there was ZERO (0) need for that unless those were his intentions to get attention from that post he knew everyone would read. That's just one example. YOU may not and a cpl other may not but Trips IS. He's just using you guys as cover and support to continue. he waits until a thread is started so that he can't get blamed for advertising, then jumps in and all we hear about is DCS 50 times. YOU may be innocent, he is absolutely not. No one mentions DCS 1500 times in 100s of post on another game forum without there being intent. I will take this as speaking for yourself. I am NOT alone in despising his tactics. My toilet won't flush,.. well here lets talk about DCS. It's way over the top obsession when these convos are best on DCS forums. How hard is that? HE caused so much SHT with me on my first entry,.. claiming I was a god that was going to fix AH...no claim was ever made,.. so yes,... he's a JO. I just claimed to help where I can,.. he turned into a frantic delusional misfit. My first post,.. read it, back after 14 years,.. my first post he spent a lot of time dehumanizing me. He is getting what he paid for.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2024, 04:33:18 PM »
^ Nobody's here in forum is trying to take guys away from AH, you've got paranoiac in that. Telling and discussing other alternatives is not it. I'm still here, even I have IL-2 in my mill and I just love to tank in there. What is probably driving me away from AH is certainly not this topic or texts written in here.

IL-2 has a dedicated space to discuss other sims and nobody's screaming there about players been stolen away from IL-2. It is a discussion. Discussion about differences between them, technics, tactics, developments etc.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2024, 05:28:36 PM »
^ Nobody's here in forum is trying to take guys away from AH, you've got paranoiac in that. Telling and discussing other alternatives is not it. I'm still here, even I have IL-2 in my mill and I just love to tank in there. What is probably driving me away from AH is certainly not this topic or texts written in here.

IL-2 has a dedicated space to discuss other sims and nobody's screaming there about players been stolen away from IL-2. It is a discussion. Discussion about differences between them, technics, tactics, developments etc.

You speak for yourself. You people keep missing a major point, I AM NOT ALONE
repeat; I AM NOT ALONE. So we’re all just paranoid about Trips!? NONSENSE.

He reported me in DCS for these words “ I don’t have that problem in Aces High 3”. F’in funny how fast he flipped that table. Afraid someone is doing what he is. He reported it and go me warned sbout me tioning AH. So kets cut the defense crap.

Why do you think they jeep it segregated in IL-2? Just because?

Matter of FACT, Eagler was the one who asked the dcs thread moved to Oclub, not me, because the damage it can cause when we are trying to grow numbers.

You miderates, who still fly AH are not the problem.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:38:36 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2024, 05:51:17 PM »
Do you see no irony™ in telling someone to speak for themself in one sentence and then in the next claim to be speaking for others?

And no, the earth is not flat. Not even here in Texas.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:53:53 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2024, 06:02:48 PM »
Do you see no irony™ in telling someone to speak for themself in one sentence and then in the next claim to be speaking for others?

I speak for the others who stated so. Just because you don’t want to skim, doesn’t mean Trips isn’t. Again, not alone.

Not one single strictly AH players says what dcs players say. They aren’t involved. I give other dcs players very little credibility in his defense, its biased. He’s your buddy. Denial is a helluva drug.

Where are his words? He’s had 1000 chances, he avoids that and pricing. Where are his words? He has a lot to say otherwise. Everyone saw him and dolby as pressing to get the migration from AH crapping all over bbs.

Irony, you guys can’t shut up about how great dcs is, yet deny skimming. Give me a break on this nonsense. Ine example cool, 1500 is BS.

When a non dcs pkay speaks I’ll listen. So far you don’t have that backing.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2024, 06:13:29 PM »
Aces High does not need a champion. If it did you would not be it.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2024, 06:19:30 PM »
Dudes dealer has that good good crack
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2024, 06:20:21 PM »
Aces High does not need a champion. If it did you would not be it.

I like how you avoided every single point I made,.just to shoot your mouth off.... I wonder why....

Stay out of my face, I’m sick of your stupid.

Beat it
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 06:32:17 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2024, 06:35:49 PM »
Dudes dealer has that good good crack

You're known world wide in AH as an idiot

Looks like have the whole DCS crew, Irony is the keyword again... you have NO support from the other players outside of DCS flakes. Excluding Tumor. Boy you dweebs really outsmarted me boy oh boy I better change my attitude to dcs hugging to fit in low IQ

Can't wait until that wallet ripping scam dies
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 06:44:09 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2024, 08:40:20 PM »

He reported me in DCS for these words “ I don’t have that problem in Aces High 3”. F’in funny how fast he flipped that table. Afraid someone is doing what he is. He reported it and go me warned sbout me tioning AH. So kets cut the defense crap.

Dude, announcing your battle plans here wasn't your slickest moment in that round. :bolt:

Just sayin
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2024, 10:54:34 PM »
For the record… nobody asks Animl to speak.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2024, 01:16:05 AM »
You're known world wide in AH as an idiot

Looks like have the whole DCS crew, Irony is the keyword again... you have NO support from the other players outside of DCS flakes. Excluding Tumor. Boy you dweebs really outsmarted me boy oh boy I better change my attitude to dcs hugging to fit in low IQ

If someone/something drives me away from AH, it's this kind of rant in here and at MA. Like Finnish former president Sauli Niinistö told Putin and Russians: "You ask why did we, after decades of neutrality, join the NATO? Look at the mirror, you did it".

I have told this before and I tell it again: Close the bottle, put joint away. Then, go and look at that mirror, I'm sure you still have one, which is not smashed. This forum is not correct place to vain your anger and mental status on others. There are professionals to help in those cases. Honestly.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2024, 04:51:56 AM »
If someone/something drives me away from AH, it's this kind of rant in here and at MA. Like Finnish former president Sauli Niinistö told Putin and Russians: "You ask why did we, after decades of neutrality, join the NATO? Look at the mirror, you did it".

I have told this before and I tell it again: Close the bottle, put joint away. Then, go and look at that mirror, I'm sure you still have one, which is not smashed. This forum is not correct place to vain your anger and mental status on others. There are professionals to help in those cases. Honestly.

Honestly, you ‘re off base.

Ya know who doesn’t support them besides me? Map& skin makers, CM crews, most current players who don’t play dcs. Ya see any of those in the 88 page dcs thread. You only really have several who contributed, and some of thise were trying to tap it down.

Sick, mental is starting a thread like that in another sim forum. You can only do that in IL-2 and its segregated. Mental is mentioning another game 1500 times in places it doesn’t belong like scenario announcements. Thats mental. Again, to dense as concrete minds, I am NOT aline in being sick of it, I just carry the nads to say something about it to obsessed people. That 88 page dcs infomercial is basically 5 people. HT won’t stop it so they gave up. The rest are so sick of it he’s on almost everyone’s ignore list. You’re projecting.

The undesirables are the ones keeping it alive.

Regardless the issue, ED is in trouble. That is a fact. I didn’t elongate this, the attacks of the dcs crew did. Same as 88 pages of repeats and advertising videos to keep it on top. Dickwood does nothing but bad mouth AH. Why do you think someone eho has not played fir 8 yrs, constantly talking about his game is good intensions for AH?

They want to take reality out on me for elaborating on a fact.  They don’t want players to know. Why was this  and pricing subjects brought up in that 88 pages? It hurts their goal. Its not stable to invest in.

You’re supporting a sick man. Mental is doing what they do. THE ONLY people I have issues with. If I had issues with everyone that might be on me. Its not that way.

Ya see me ranting about anything else? Bad decisions is hurting us. And we’re tired if putting work into numbers whole crap like that us allowed.

Blame me all you want. I know I’m in the right FOR AH, NOT dcs. Sick is working against the majority.

IF the majority supported that thread, you might be right, its not so.

IF the concept it helps the game to allow it the numbers drop after we built it up LAST SUMMER, would not say the direct opposite.

IF allowing someone back to rampage the masses was a good idea, the numbers woukd not say the direct opposite

The only ones calling me mental are the dcs players doing it. Gee, I’ll take their wird for it. <eye roll>

Point being, facts being over shadowed with nonsense and personal attacks…ED/DCS is in trouble and thst community says so before I ever did.
 I could stop it here, it won’t stop it there. My reply hinders sales. They elongated this. That community is backing away from ore pay, for good reason.

Me mentioning troubles if snither game in our own forum makes me bad? Is nuts
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:29:53 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2024, 02:21:07 PM »

You should come play some DCS

but you won't because you'll never go back to aces high

and you probably don't have the PC to play it, which is why you have so much hate for it.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2024, 02:28:06 PM »
No one cares if you point out flaws in DCS Animl. You think you know more about those than we who actually play the game? Really? Making stuff up or going on about something you know nothing about just makes you look silly. No need to make this a we/them contest. Give it a rest.