Author Topic: How come game mechanics were changed but never announced to the community?  (Read 1157 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Are the changed mechanics a secret?
potentially as to not give a certain player too much credit for the way he/she plays perhaps?

What is clear is that changes have been made without informing the community.

Off topic... how about this for AH gossip. Other night I had a fight with a 190d9 who pilot name had zero stars next to it. I shot both wings off, the elevators, had it smoking and leaking. This player managed to fly away and come back 5 minutes later to kill a drone.... it's flight capabilities were as if the plane had no damage but it had no wings :( u ain't turning without wings. You can coast a long time in some planes I get that but this was ridiculous.

I'm not here to police this game. I'm not going out of my way when I'm paying $15 a sub in 2024 for a game this old and unsupervised.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 01:17:00 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
so are you not willing to tell us what you think has changed?

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
so are you not willing to tell us what you think has changed?
after participating on this forum since 2011 and knowing exactly how this is going to go my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT openly discussing this topic. It's never productive and only a matter of time before this thread becomes a dumpster fire <S> sry not sry
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member

Off topic... how about this for AH gossip. Other night I had a fight with a 190d9 who pilot name had zero stars next to it. I shot both wings off, the elevators, had it smoking and leaking. This player managed to fly away and come back 5 minutes later to kill a drone.... it's flight capabilities were as if the plane had no damage but it had no wings :( u ain't turning without wings. You can coast a long time in some planes I get that but this was ridiculous.

I've witnessed some similar phenomenon and other slightly weird things, but as the chorus is singing "there are no cheats in here", I haven't bothered myself to even mention them.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Film it, Email HTC the film.

The analyser sees all.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
I do not film anything in AH. I did that in WB and became the most hated pilot at reds, as greens lost all their superpilots and remaining ones became normal mortals. Except one who is still using such a lag it's always tombola where to shoot.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Film it, Email HTC the film.

The analyser sees all.

NO

and for anyone that wants to question my integrity by not providing evidence for any of this  :cheers:  :neener:

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
NO

and for anyone that wants to question my integrity by not providing evidence for any of this  :cheers:  :neener:

So you won't say what any of these "secret" changes have been but you also don't want a reply from dale?

So what is the point of the thread? How can the community comment on something they don't know about

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
So you won't say what any of these "secret" changes have been but you also don't want a reply from dale?

So what is the point of the thread? How can the community comment on something they don't know about

Are you kidding?

We'll comment on anything.  :rofl

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member

HUH??

I asked Dale directly in the OP you tard  :neener:

what im not going to do is debate with any of you about what was changed.

if he doesnt wish to respond thats ok. He hasnt said anything about it at all and yet changes have been made......

What am I not allowed to come on here and ask?

I bet some of you are just bursting at the seams to find out what it s and yet you wouldnt contribute a darn thing to the discussion other than an uninvested bias opinion based on your own experience n the game about a topic yall dont even participate in when playing. Like an electrician trying to talk with a carpenter about why a chimney was built wrong......
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 07:59:31 PM by mERv »

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
We'll comment on anything.  :rofl

No comment.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
HUH??

I asked Dale directly in the OP you tard  :neener:

what im not going to do is debate with any of you about what was changed.

if he doesnt wish to respond thats ok. He hasnt said anything about it at all and yet changes have been made......

What am I not allowed to come on here and ask?

I bet some of you are just bursting at the seams to find out what it s and yet you wouldnt contribute a darn thing to the discussion other than an uninvested bias opinion based on your own experience n the game about a topic yall dont even participate in when playing. Like an electrician trying to talk with a carpenter about why a chimney was built wrong......

While I dont play hundreds of hours any more I do still play every Saturday night. I havent seem any "changes" in the game other than game play type of things. With your posts, with out mentioning any of these changes, all you are doing is stirring the pot with falsehoods.

Call HTC, PM Hitech, send him an email or just forget about it.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
I called him today FT he's still alive he can answer any questions..BTW TY  FUGI for paying my sub for the next 6mo told HT to put in on your card :salute :salute :aok
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Logged in today to test this.  Haven't logged in for over 6 months.  No Update.  Game mechanics can't change without a file update.  So what changed? 
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Logged in today to test this.  Haven't logged in for over 6 months.  No Update.  Game mechanics can't change without a file update.  So what changed?

It depends on which one of him you’re asking at the time.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!