Author Topic: For gldnbb and the HG guys  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: For gldnbb and the HG guys
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2024, 08:09:28 PM »
You’re a horde picker.

I’ve killed you before 1-1, both in 51s, That makes me GREAT. I’m ready for the big boy now. Damn you got angry and flowing excuses like melted butter.

I realize being killed by me can be deeply embarrassing.

I got a screen shot of the kill. It’s on my bedroom ceiling, kinda.

Btw, I had your skin on my plane when I slaughtered you like a small lamb in the meadow.

If you can beat him 1v1, then prove so in DA/MPA. A claim is meaningless outside the DA.

If you can't/won't, then Vraciu has a valid point. And if he's throwing out money, you have no excuse not to accept.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
190 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2024, 08:40:26 PM »

If you can beat him 1v1, then prove so in DA/MPA. A claim is meaningless outside the DA.

If you can't/won't, then Vraciu has a valid point. And if he's throwing out money, you have no excuse not to accept.

I don’t need to prove what I’ve already done. He knows I’m right, or he forgot. Was a while ago. But he does horde picking. Him and his 3-4 buds got me over and over.

I said I’d go to DA with you.
IMO, as I’ve said before, the DA is like boxing. Its not the same as running into someone in the MA. MA is street fighting, there’s not much planning, you deal with the situation you’re in at the time.

I fight more 5-1 in the MA than 1-1. Why my score sucks. It builds SA and ACM, 1-1 become much easier. You've fought me before, unless I’m being picked or bounced, you know you’re going to work for that kill. Several have blown their ammo trying to hit me on the deck sometimes 2-3 at a time. Unless its a low standard HO.

I’m a different fighter, I like the high adrenaline of 3 or 5-1, I go into it knowing I’m not going to land, sometimes I do.

My 16 yr old center stick is wiped out. I’m mire likely to get my hits in a turn than a straight line chase, mucho over steering. Why I can’t get too serious. There were 2 times I should have dropped you, the stick/sight was all over the place. A better stick and our score would be different. Its not my ACM, its the center stick.

The money I was going to spend on a Virpil went to fixing my computer that took a lightning surge.

I won’t get serious until I replace the stick. Just don’t turn with me on your 6 most my kills are in the TnB turn. When I got you in the spit I was on your 6 and you pulled into a turn. Had you stayed straight I may not have hit you at all.

I’m just havin fun with yall. But I did kill him, everyone kills everyone eventually.

I find getting butt hurt cause someone won 1 of 10k sorties is kinda foolish girl skewl stuff. Win now, lose later.

I could never be as good as I once was with this stick. It works, I use it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 08:46:46 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2024, 08:56:59 PM »
 :salute For having fun.  I always appreciate humor.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2024, 09:31:48 PM »
:salute For having fun.  I always appreciate humor.

BHaaa dude, we get along fine,...ya know I'm just busting your balls. if I didn't it's because I don't like you, means you can't take it... OR you get treated like Trippy.
I get along with ANYONE who WANTS to get along, people who know me already know that. Once I'm toyed with they're done here, the knife comes out. <shrug>

I just wish yall would tone it down on the hate stuff. It's not good for the game nor your spirit. Some you have beefs with I see as good people and good sticks.

Relax, enjoy the game. Ya never know when it will end.

Skyyr, we know your skills are above par,.. ya don't have to push it in their faces. We just know. Be the humble guy I know you can be.

<S>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2024, 10:11:10 PM »
As far as 51s. Vraciu and Mark4 are good bench marks and fun fights. I've killed both, both have killed me. It's about the good long fun fights for me.
Spikes and Violator are really good 109 pilots, good bench marks for 109s. I've killed neither.
ZE is a killer Brew fighter, ya just don't expect that in a Brewster, throws ya off. I think we are even on kills.
1stpar is a good spit, he makes me mad every time lol.
Eagler, do not under estimate that guy, you may get lucky now and then,..but that guy has some skills he don't brag about. He may not like me, but I appreciate him.
I can go on,... but all these guys are good people and have their hearts in the right place, that matters more to me than how good anyone is.

I'll bet big money, if we all ever met in person, we'd all leave laughing,.. and drunk. lol

Personally, I prolly spent more time behind the curtain than in the air. I'm prolly spending more time in the air now as I did before the last 3 yrs of AW. So it's been a really long time since I got this much air time. I had my fingers in the code pie, very time consuming. If I was in the air the last 2 yrs of AW and first years of AH, I was probably testing something. or just taking a break.

Griz used to come out and fly with me to test the damage model I changed in AW. We had some fights that went until we were both bingo fuel and ammo. That was some serious fun. I miss the guy, even tho we split over political differences. <eye roll> politics, it's such a friend killer. I had an arena to myself for that purpose. I used the scenario arena, which was always free and clear of anyone else. I'm kinda diggin being "nobody". I used to get 60-120 emails per day...that's over. I like helping, but I'm diggin my own time. It will probably take another yr or two to get back to where I was. I had 15-20 yrs under my belt,.... thats hard to replace.

Passion for the game means the game still works.

There are some decisions I am absolutely not happy with....but... I'm still diggin the game as is.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2024, 07:48:02 AM »
Can we just go back to locked political threads?

I can help with that...

This is getting ridiculous

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2024, 11:48:12 AM »
Too Long to Dick Ride?
Man this Skyyr guy is not only the best pilot ever but also has a HUGE SCHLONG!!!!

Hey man you've might've pretended to be a girl a little too long  :rofl

Lol that is funny sht..

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2024, 12:06:28 PM »
Lol that is funny sht..

Pedophilia and homoeroticism.    Yes.  Real funny.

#IDIOTIC

I think he actually was describing YOU in his creepy, feeble, and ridiculous attempts to mock me...seeing as how you are mounting him in public.

I love how Hitech allows this kind of bs to continue. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:09:32 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2024, 12:09:22 PM »
Pedophilia and homoeroticism.    Yes.  Real funny.

#IDIOTIC

I think he actually was describing YOU in his creepy, feeble, and ridiculous attempts to mock me...seeing as how you are mounting him in public.

#####

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2024, 12:10:41 PM »
#####

You sound like you are choking on a cucumber.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2024, 12:40:30 PM »
You sound like you are choking on a cucumber.

Gurgle gurgle

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 01:11:04 PM »
That escalated quickly...
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 01:12:02 PM »
That escalated quickly...

Seems to be the trend here lately  :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2024, 02:07:57 PM »
Seems to be the trend here lately  :rofl

This forum needs a subforum under the O'Club. Kind of "Loudest Rooster on a Dunghill"- style, where these chest thumpers and Tarzan bundolos could collect all their egos and self-praise. Not to ruin every second topic with this childish "my mother has bigger biceps than your fathers nose" kindergarten blaablaa. Hard to believe they are grown up.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2024, 02:23:19 PM »
This forum needs a subforum under the O'Club. Kind of "Loudest Rooster on a Dunghill"- style, where these chest thumpers and Tarzan bundolos could collect all their egos and self-praise. Not to ruin every second topic with this childish "my mother has bigger biceps than your fathers nose" kindergarten blaablaa. Hard to believe they are grown up.

Agreed.

- oldman