Author Topic: For gldnbb and the HG guys  (Read 5261 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: For gldnbb and the HG guys
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2024, 09:30:03 PM »
You’re the type of pilot who kills people…and not with imaginary guns. You’re also a prime example of why there needs to be a psych evaluation to go along with first and second class medicals.

Actually I've had several psych evaluations due to my work and roles. Passed every single one with flying colors. How do you feel now, knowing you've completely been played and have nothing but empty words and high cholesterol? I doubt you could pass a fitness test lol. Now go get shot down again and rant about how those maneuvers couldn't happen IRL, Mr PPL lol.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2024, 09:33:34 PM »
Actually I've had several psych evaluations due to my work and roles.

Good to know.  Possibly not surprising. 

But there are many of us who are real world pilots, too.  As someone said earlier, please don't try to play the pilot card, because it doesn't work here.

- oldman

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2024, 09:36:16 PM »

Good to know.  Possibly not surprising. 

But there are many of us who are real world pilots, too.  As someone said earlier, please don't try to play the pilot card, because it doesn't work here.

- oldman

Oh I'm not playing it, I'm pointing out the irony of someone telling me I need to learn how to be a "simmer." There's a certain level of irony in telling players that they should learn how to "properly" do things when they do those things in real life. It's the equivalent of telling an actual tank commander he should learn how to properly drive a tank in AH - it's stupid.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2024, 09:58:39 PM »

Actually I've had several psych evaluations due to my work and roles. Passed every single one with flying colors. How do you feel now, knowing you've completely been played and have nothing but empty words and high cholesterol? I doubt you could pass a fitness test lol. Now go get shot down again and rant about how those maneuvers couldn't happen IRL, Mr PPL lol.
Well, since you’re sociopath who’s been banned for cheating in the past….

Forgive me for being skeptical that you’re a pilot, passed any psychological exams, or can do 10 push ups. I don’t know how I “got played” by something that came out of your brain pan when everything that comes out of your head is either a half truth or an outright lie.

This is why I know you’re a dangerous pilot (if you are one). You’re like a doctor with a god complex. You’re too caught up in masturbating at your own reflection to see that you’re a danger to yourself and anyone near you.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2024, 10:03:49 PM »

Forgive me for being skeptical that you’re a pilot, passed any psychological exams, or can do 10 push ups. I don’t know how I “got played” by something that came out of your brain pan when everything that comes out of your head is either a half truth or an outright lie.

This is why I know you’re a dangerous pilot (if you are one). You’re like a doctor with a god complex. You’re too caught up in masturbating at your own reflection to see that you’re a danger to yourself and anyone near you.

Ill say it one more time: I'm not that good, you're just that bad.

Keep pounding that keyboard, BigMac. Remember when you bragged about how you were a REAL private pilot and that we could never hope to match that? I've sat on that for years, with a smug grin the entire time. lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2024, 10:07:49 PM »
Yeah…you’re displaying exactly why you shouldn’t haul people CFI.

Oh knock it off, Mak.

In-game personas and reality aren't the same thing and you know it.

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2024, 10:08:52 PM »
You’re the type of pilot who kills people…and not with imaginary guns. You’re also a prime example of why there needs to be a psych evaluation to go along with first and second class medicals.

What is the type of pilot that kills people?   This will be helpful when I teach my next CRM class...
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2024, 10:12:31 PM »

Forgive me for being skeptical that you’re a pilot...

He is.   I know the man personally and have reviewed his certificates on the FAA Pilot Database.  Everything he claims in that regard is true.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2024, 10:16:37 PM »

Also, I'd be remiss as an instructor if I didn't point out that, statistically, it's actually pilots like you (PPL holders) that are involved in the most accidents and fatalities.

You may want to take a BFR and freshen up a bit. Here's a highlight of the 28th Nall report.

https://www.aopa.org/training-and-safety/air-safety-institute/accident-analysis/joseph-t-nall-report/28th-nall-report/non-commercial-fixed-wing

Stay safe out there.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:19:26 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2024, 10:17:31 PM »

Ill say it one more time: I'm not that good, you're just that bad.

Keep pounding that keyboard, BigMac. Remember when you bragged about how you were a REAL private pilot and that we could never hope to match that? I've sat on that for years, with a smug grin the entire time. lol
I am a pilot. I’ve worked in the industry for 30 years. I have a degree in aviation.

What I’ve never done is be so pathetic that I had to cheat at a video game, get caught, get banned, and give a BJ to get my “name” back. That’s you.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2024, 02:02:18 AM »
I am a pilot. I’ve worked in the industry for 30 years. I have a degree in aviation.

What I’ve never done is be so pathetic that I had to cheat at a video game, get caught, get banned, and give a BJ to get my “name” back. That’s you.

Yeah, I saw him vulching and trying to troll TAZS today... lets hope he is cut from the genepool, we need less turd in it.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2024, 02:11:33 AM »
Well.. This all escalated quickly... Again.

:D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2024, 06:06:11 AM »
I'm about ready to go for my PPL, can I get the friendly Aces High player discount?
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2024, 09:06:37 AM »
Haven’t we all said what has been already said 50 times before?

The convo had been reduced to a friendly cognitive exchange.

I’m not sticking up for nor persecuting anyone. But a pattern I see is some who are prone to conspiracies in other issues are pushing conspiracies in this too, without evidence. This presents an undue elongation where the only results is loss of numbers due to drama.

Lets just peel down to facts only. When we peel away layers of the onion where left with only personal approach to a sim/game. This really strips down to gamer -vs- simmer. These are opposite mindsets.

Skyyr is trolling with video. Some are biting the hook. Which really promotes more trolling. Regardless, its a repeat cycle of drama that chases numbers.

Example
In game killing engine, it restarts every time. I highly doubt this tactic would be used in RL.  Especially over and over in one sortie. Gamer. I also doubt this is something a simmer would do, they think as close to RL as possible.

Someone who repeatedly HOs is gaming. That would not happen every sortie in RL.

I’m not innocent.
Example
The difference between “mentioning” another game -vs- constant subliminal mentioning as marketing to scoot around ethics. Defense play on words. Erroneous technicalities. The defense would not stand in a court. The lol is a tell they know this. Exploiting a loophole.

Point being, both issues create undue drama that hurts numbers. Without numbers we have nothing. One pushes the other sucks them in. They love this drama. In both we are sucked into a dangerous cycle.

One or both these cycles must be broken to get back on track of rising numbers. Its time to be smart only. Do not provide a platform for either. Don’t bite the troll hook, don’t join in on marketing.

It takes discipline to not jump on the wagon. WE have chased off key players from the bbs. That is horrible.

Example
Eagler stating he will help minimizing political post. We need to make the same commitment as a group on the other two issues that hurt us all, including myself.

We cannot control what either party does, but we can control exasperating it with replies. I have my own habits to break that feeds their attention stream.

My computer will be up and running soon. I’m hoping MotA video will be my best and HOPEFULLY draw some return or new players. I’m not the best, I’m just doing my best. We cannot be drawing them back just to read this sht before they even fly. Its unacceptable. I’m hoping we get everyone on board as we did promoting the scenario. We cannot relax on this goal.

I’m asking personally to Skyyr to please stop these dehumanizing attack videos. Please. Thanks in advance.

I agree again with Tumor, the best thing we have going is a very seasoned community, and non-AI scenarios. Lets get it back on track. This can make or break the life expectancy of AH.  Its going to take everyone. We’re all going to have to swallow some pride. Don’t do it for me, do it for ourselves. Lets all do positive things.

The events/scenario team is looking for devoted players to join them and be a part of it. If you’re interested in being a deeper part of the game the opportunity exist.

The best I can do is the best I can do.

In a nut shell; Come-on man!
:)

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2024, 11:07:41 AM »
I’m asking personally to Skyyr to please stop these dehumanizing attack videos. Please. Thanks in advance.

I quote this, not intending to single out one person, but to those who in fact play the game with some form of superior ability or talent in their particular niche (fighters, bombers, tankers, etc..).. to say, if you would just humble yourselves and devote some of your time training others up, it would go a long way. This whole bragging thing is distasteful and detestable, and repels, rather than attracts new and potentially returning players. Why not be a little more generous and come down off the perch a bit?

EGG
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"