Author Topic: Victoria Nuland or how we started the Ukraine war in 2014  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Victoria Nuland or how we started the Ukraine war in 2014
« on: April 30, 2024, 06:32:34 AM »
JFKJr explains...please listen

And Stone made a movie about it...

Eagler
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 06:49:13 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Re: Victoria Nuland or how we started the Ukraine war in 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 07:30:31 AM »
He does a good job of putting the pro Russian spin into a almost believable narrative. 

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 07:53:31 AM »
He does a good job of putting the pro Russian spin into a almost believable narrative.

So JFKjr is a Russian bot? Or Stone is? Howey? Lol

Please explain what is inaccurate and how

Those of us financing this endless war would like to know...

Eagler
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:15:56 AM by Eagler »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 08:15:45 AM »
So if China had a military assistance treaty with Mexico and slapped troops in Mexico... no problem?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 08:18:28 AM »
So if China had a military assistance treaty with Mexico and slapped troops in Mexico... no problem?

Saw what our response was to Russia Cuba missile installment was....

Weird how the mess was started by one administration skipped an administration then was immediately engaged when the original administration was reinstall...

Eagler

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 08:38:40 AM »
So JFKjr is a Russian bot? Or Stone is? Howey? Lol

Please explain what is inaccurate and how

Those of us financing this endless war would like to know...

Eagler

Did I say he is a bot?  No I did not.  Don't troll me because of your political views.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 08:45:23 AM »
Saw what our response was to Russia Cuba missile installment was....

Weird how the mess was started by one administration skipped an administration then was immediately engaged when the original administration was reinstall...

Eagler

Odd... not.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 08:46:34 AM »
Did I say he is a bot?  No I did not.  Don't troll me because of your political views.

Bot is the term most here use for anyone who is against this conflict...

It was a serious question..what is incorrect in your opinion from those two videos..not trolling here..I  respect your input

Eagler

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2024, 09:06:54 PM »
RFK Jr. is an absolute raging leftist. Stone is unhinged.

That's not to say that there were not people in the U.S. government deeply involved in the corruption in Ukraine. There are. From both parties.

However, Russia invaded Ukraine for the same reason they invaded Georgia. They want to "reclaim" what they believe is their territory and their glory. Russia is absolutely still bent on expansion. They're the same people who were in charge when Russia invaded Poland in 1939. And Afghanistan in 1979. All communism demands expansionism, just like any other form of totalitarianism. China wants Taiwan. They both see weakness, incompetence, and cowardice.

I'm opposed to the invasion of Ukraine. And I'm opposed to a Russian victory. It doesn't mean I'm a fan of the current government of Ukraine. It doesn't mean I'm a fan of unlimited funds for Ukraine, or funds without accountability and transparency. It means that I fully recognize Russia, China, and Iran as the worst of the "bad guys", and I'm in favor of them being held in check. Appeasement never works. It's a lesson people need to learn. Remember what happened when Chamberlain and friends appeased the nutty painter with the weird mustache?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2024, 09:45:12 PM »
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2024, 02:41:33 AM »
RFK Jr. is an absolute raging leftist. Stone is unhinged.

That's not to say that there were not people in the U.S. government deeply involved in the corruption in Ukraine. There are. From both parties.

However, Russia invaded Ukraine for the same reason they invaded Georgia. They want to "reclaim" what they believe is their territory and their glory. Russia is absolutely still bent on expansion. They're the same people who were in charge when Russia invaded Poland in 1939. And Afghanistan in 1979. All communism demands expansionism, just like any other form of totalitarianism. China wants Taiwan. They both see weakness, incompetence, and cowardice.

I'm opposed to the invasion of Ukraine. And I'm opposed to a Russian victory. It doesn't mean I'm a fan of the current government of Ukraine. It doesn't mean I'm a fan of unlimited funds for Ukraine, or funds without accountability and transparency. It means that I fully recognize Russia, China, and Iran as the worst of the "bad guys", and I'm in favor of them being held in check. Appeasement never works. It's a lesson people need to learn. Remember what happened when Chamberlain and friends appeased the nutty painter with the weird mustache?

Very well put together analysis, I'd say. History has shown several times megalomaniac madmen do not stop, if they get what they want. Greed is in such a level, it can never be satisfied. Better stop him now than in real, total WW III. Best what we could wish, is the same happening to Putin what happened to Stalin March 5, 1953, in Kuntsevo Dacha.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2024, 07:25:33 AM »
So there was a peaceful resolution that was discarded b4 this endless war started because we destroyed it?

Did we overthrow the election because we didn't like it's outcome?

You seem to jump straight to the invasion forgetting what some say lead up to it and it's possible avoidance...

Did the comic run on the platform that he'd sign the peace agreement only to be talked out of it by us after he won?

Looks to me like some US warhawks - that Victoria beetch for one - won and we are where we are today because we didn't give that agreement a chance

If war wasn't so profitable for some maybe it would be avoided more

The pay to protest Gaza in college campuses is just a distraction for this ... and it works

Eagler
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 08:02:26 AM by Eagler »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 08:08:00 AM »
Universities being shut down by their own indoctrination policies. No more indoctrination. A self-correcting issue.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2024, 08:46:25 AM »
Universities being shut down by their own indoctrination policies. No more indoctrination. A self-correcting issue.

It has taken over the news...why?

Do we really care what spoiled college age children say on anything? Or the organization who is funding this chaos?

It's to take the latest 20 year war news off the front page...

See USF yesterday on how that noise should be handled..

Eagler

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2024, 09:36:54 AM »
It has taken over the news...why?

Do we really care what spoiled college age children say on anything? Or the organization who is funding this chaos?

It's to take the latest 20 year war news off the front page...

See USF yesterday on how that noise should be handled..

Eagler

I sure don't care. Close the indoctrination camps down permanently.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.