Author Topic: Dale  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Dale
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 11:45:26 AM »
I wish that if Hitech doesnt want to be highly involved with the game as he use to that he would hire or appoint someone to keep an eye on things both here and in the game and report back to him weekly/monthly with a brief report of what going on. That way he doesnt have to spend the time he use to in game, but can still know whats going on. I dont know, maybe he is watching more than we think, but I doubt it as Im sure some things would have changed here or there.

That someone would likely demand some monetary compensation...so fat chance.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024, 11:57:03 AM »
Here you are stating 4-5 things about me that aren't even close to being accurate. I don't even know you nor have I posted about you, yet here you are telling people things that are blatantly untrue (even if there was no ill-intent).

Honestly, posts like these are getting tiring.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:28:42 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2024, 12:05:17 PM »
None of that is important to me. You're not my mission. The hanger you take off from is. I'll be the 1st to tell you I can't fly worth a damn.
I was actually trying to defend you.  :cheers: my bad

The last thing I want to do is engage in trading insults with one another. I won't do it. I'm not here to offend anyone.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:19:12 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2024, 12:09:58 PM »
Game and forum have changed a lot during my time in here, which is not so long. And that change is really not positive. Looks like few individuals with their shades are trying to empty the MA and force Dale to close the whole thing. Personal revenge?
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2024, 01:12:18 PM »
I'll be a forum mod for a free account.

To support your vote I pledge;

Animl gets PNG.

Everybody wins and I get a free account.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline TryHard

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2024, 01:25:42 PM »
I'll be a forum mod for a free account.

To support your vote I pledge;

Animl gets PNG.

Everybody wins and I get a free account.

Long overdue.

The Skyrr fan club can be down right annoying but they're essentially harmless.
Animal will straight up threaten people that don't RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAH!!!!>!>!>!!!!

Maybe a PNG will make him go play DCS and leave us alone.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2024, 01:53:23 PM »

Long overdue.

The Skyrr fan club can be down right annoying but they're essentially harmless.
Animal will straight up threaten people that don't RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAH!!!!>!>!>!!!!

Maybe a PNG will make him go play DCS and leave us alone.
carful tryhard I'll let everyone that you are a card carrying member of the skyyr fan club you were spotted at the meeting last week  :rofl :devil
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 01:58:58 PM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2024, 01:55:43 PM »
3) former players are a problem, they contribute nothing yet vomit everywhere

I respectfully disagree with this statement.  While there are a select few that fit that description, it is unfair to lump all former players in one category. 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2024, 02:14:50 PM »
  Based on the films I've watched Skyyr has been posting, there are more players initiating verbal combat with him, than he is beginning with them.  That's a fact, and it's provable by watching his films.

Based off 5 or 10 minute snippets… Would you ever post a film of yourself behaving poorly to others?

If you have extra time I have dozens of hours of film where that is not the case for your review. I saw you last night and he was on the best behavior (Ch 200 trolling wise) I’ve witnessed this year. More so, as of late his Ch 200 is considerably toned down  :headscratch. Go figure… I have no idea what it’s like when I’m not in the MA, the same is true for most (unless they have access to chat logs).
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2024, 02:17:28 PM »
Based off 5 or 10 minute snippets… Would you ever post a film of yourself behaving poorly to others?

If you have extra time I have dozens of hours of film where that is not the case for your review. I saw you last night and he was on the best behavior (Ch 200 trolling wise) I’ve witnessed this year. More so, as of late his Ch 200 is considerably toned down  :headscratch. Go figure… I have no idea what it’s like when I’m not in the MA, the same is true for most (unless they have access to chat logs).

Nah, you're just a schizophrenic liar; you purposely misrepresent yourself as a victim while actively and openly stating lies.

Just one of about 9 examples I have of you from the last 3 months:

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409219.msg5422372.html#msg5422372
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404990.0;attach=37427
https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404990.0;attach=37425

And don't get me started on you spamming 200 for WEEKS about people running to ack, calling players names, only to have you do nothing but run to ack yourself.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 02:31:51 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 04:39:36 PM »
Rooks can thank SkiShills and I for keeping those ack factories supplied  :D
Lighten up Francis

Online Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2024, 07:14:03 PM »

I was in the MA for all of 2 minutes, the only 2 minutes in the last 5 years.  I'm talking about the vids on his YT channel.  Granted, you MAY have a point about posting only non incriminating vids, but Skyyr's vids aren't 5 or 10 minutes, the one's I've watched are hours long, some a couple/few hours long. I'd say a good 24hours worth I've watched, probably more.  I'll speed them up usually when fights aren't happening, but whenever I see Skyyr's name in 200/whatever I slow it down and read what's been said.

If you have current video to prove otherwise/your point, post the links here, I'll watch them.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:15:47 PM by Gman »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2024, 08:14:10 PM »
Someone obviously doesn’t understand what I meant when I said I was done with him HERE.

I’m nowhere near reconsidering that; post to me, about me all you like I’m keeping you on IGNORE until your MA trolling, ridiculing and griefing stop.

If perma squelch existed he’d be on it in the MA.

Since ignoring some have brought things to my attention, few worthwhile to give more than 30 seconds thought.

:airplane:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2024, 08:17:31 PM »
translation: he got caught lying and doesn't have anything he claims to. Gee I wonder why.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2024, 08:18:54 PM »
Someone obviously doesn’t understand what I meant when I said I was done with him HERE.

I’m nowhere near reconsidering that; post to me, about me all you like I’m keeping you on IGNORE until your MA trolling, ridiculing and griefing stop.

If perma squelch existed he’d be on it in the MA.

Since ignoring some have brought things to my attention, few worthwhile to give more than 30 seconds thought.

:airplane:
Make a macro for that squelch. That’s what had to do.