Author Topic: Dale  (Read 1198 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Dale
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 08:26:47 PM »
I was in the MA for all of 2 minutes, the only 2 minutes in the last 5 years.  I'm talking about the vids on his YT channel.  Granted, you MAY have a point about posting only non incriminating vids, but Skyyr's vids aren't 5 or 10 minutes, the one's I've watched are hours long, some a couple/few hours long. I'd say a good 24hours worth I've watched, probably more.  I'll speed them up usually when fights aren't happening, but whenever I see Skyyr's name in 200/whatever I slow it down and read what's been said.

If you have current video to prove otherwise/your point, post the links here, I'll watch them.

I’m certainly willing to do that but in a separate thread. Many of my films are hours long, I’ll have to zip or compress and get them uploaded here. Other than ones targeting me specifically, I’m not going to watch them again anytime soon, but they’re named aptly.
Re: the others I’ll wait for HT when I send him the compiled harassment (of others) folder.

It matters to me because I want HTC/AH3 to be here for years to come, griefing turns off probably 5 players for every one that will stand up and object to it.

You can see I’m fairly observant if I can recall seeing your name for less than 2 mins when it was mid/end prime time hours yesterday.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2024, 12:29:26 PM »
I respectfully disagree with this statement.  While there are a select few that fit that description, it is unfair to lump all former players in one category.

Bad wording on my part.

Depends

As for the haters, they cause undue drama everywhere. They just don’t like the reality of how they make themselves appear., and dragging down the bbs doing it. I cam cough up 30-40 pages of Dolby and Trips doing it, hell they did it to me for 6 mos. Not listening to his belly aching while ignoring his own endless spewings on our dime. It’s not like I’m the only who read his 2-3x15 pages attacks on me. Because of s bideo snd 30 telling him to toejam it, despite I borrowed clips from others who approved. Even HT called me and warning me about  his past drama before my return.. Again, former players with no stake in the game. He hands down got what he paid for on all occasions, same with Trips. You bought it, you own it. When it coms to those two habitually harassing me, I sleep well.

I apologize for bad wording and encompassing the innocent

Thanks for pointing it out. My bad.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 12:35:56 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2024, 03:01:53 AM »
Make me a moderator so I can take out the trash please?  :salute
who is this mortal who dares to ask such a request? :x
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster