Author Topic: Operational debrief for 27-May-2024  (Read 1428 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Operational debrief for 27-May-2024
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2024, 10:34:50 AM »
Wasn't there to see it, but I remember from not so distant past many times being alone or with 1, max 2 other knits against similar size or even bigger hoards of both bish and rooks. Many times. And often double teamed, when numbers were like 10-2-8 B-K-R.

Might have also something to do with locations, time zones. You see, Europeans and Aussies for example are living according to the suns situation on the sky in their residence. But anyway, when others do it, its just strategy and tactics, but when knights, it's a WAR CRIME..!    :rofl

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2024, 12:52:48 PM »
Oh my bad.. your multiple mentions of hoarding and not evening teams kind of sounded like a whine to me.  Not to mention a wall of text to attempt to hide the whine.  Not to mention you naming players individually.

I'm sure your feeble attempts to defend in a wirb likely hiding in a tree didn't help much did it?

(Incoming dark web threats)

What a complete moron you are. You would be much better off just keeping your mouth closed. As I said before, you never have anything good or productive to say.

Happy trolling little boy

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2024, 01:23:37 PM »
It was written in a comical spin, trying to be a fun AAR, but I think everyone did see you "whining" about how others played that day.

So you change your reply, after I replied to it.

Not hard to see that it does not matter what I post..... the collection of you will be here to shoot it down.

No wonder nobody bothers with this place.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2024, 02:50:27 PM »
Yeah there seems to be a handful of people here that don't get along, and make this forum stink like poo.

If they would either ignore eachother, or make up and hug it out, this place might be a little more appealing.

For now, it's just the same people smearing eachother from thread to thread.  Think of all the time you guys spend being toolbags to eachother.. I'm sure it can be spent better ways.

Sounds to me....that you need to follow your own advice. Eh?   :O

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2024, 02:53:29 PM »
So you change your reply, after I replied to it.

Not hard to see that it does not matter what I post..... the collection of you will be here to shoot it down.

No wonder nobody bothers with this place.

I changed my post because I had too many double negatives in a sentence and it made it sound like I agreed with you and I did not. Your original post was nothing but a vailed comment on what you consider poor game play.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2024, 03:06:00 PM »
Always the same people, chiming in and never anything good to say. They wonder why this place is a morgue...but then they cannot wait to negatively jump all over people's posts.

I had fun making that report. So....if you don't like it. Tough. Kick rocks.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2024, 03:43:34 PM »
Operation Debrief:

Tropical Thunder Squadron's Dishonourable Raid on the Rooks

0600 EDT / 1000 UTC ZULU

In an unprecedented and controversial early morning operation, the Tropical Thunder squadron, alongside select pilots from the Knights, executed a raid on Rookland knowing they had no opposition. The following is an official debrief report of the events that transpired on this fateful mission.

Composition of the Horde: The operation was led by a coalition of eleven pilots, predominantly from the Tropical Thunder squadron.

The following pilots participated:

LOOPY
OldWolf
baronred
NikonGuy (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
Tortoise (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
Vertis (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
Chute (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
Jaggy (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
Mr Cart (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
MrJousts (Tropical Thunder Sqn)
TechWrek (Tropical Thunder Sqn)

Raid Overview

At 0600 EDT, the Tropical Thunder squadron, in coordination with their Knight allies, launched an extensive and unopposed raid on the territories held by the Rooks. The operation took advantage of a sparsely defended landscape, with only one active Rook player present and two inactive players from the Bishops.

The operation was meticulously planned to maximize territorial gain while the Aces High community was largely inactive. Over the course of the operation, the coalition captured a total of 19 undefended bases.

Tactical Execution

The raid began with precision strikes on Port 31, while I (99cap) tried to slow down the horde, there were just too many of them. The Tropical Thunder squadron, renowned for their early morning hording of the map, swiftly overran the undefended bases. Their actions were marked by a strategic efficiency that has drawn widespread condemnation for its timing and apparent disregard for the spirit of fair play.

Key Points of Contention:

Lack of Active Opposition: The raid occurred when the majority of the Aces High community, including the Rooks and Bishops, were offline. This strategic timing has been viewed by many as exploitative.

Territorial Gains: The capture of 19 bases, while a tactical success, has raised ethical questions regarding the integrity of the operation.

Community Response : The raid has ignited a firestorm within the Aces High community. Many players have expressed their outrage at what they perceive to be a dishonorable action, undermining the competitive integrity of the game.

Statements from Key Figures:

“This kind of behaviour tarnishes the spirit of Aces High. Winning without competition is hollow.” – 99capera.
“While the operation was within the rules, it goes against the camaraderie we value.” – Veteran Rook pilot.

Conclusion

The Tropical Thunder squadron's early morning raid, and continuous hording while refusing to balance teams, has left an indelible mark on their reputation. The operation, characterized by taking advantage of low numbers in the MA, only serves as a stark reminder of the fine line between tactical brilliance and unethical game-play.

End of Report

And none of those snarky remarks had nothing to do with whining about how the other team, who had numbers on their side went on a roll to take a bunch of bases.

Your the one that came in here with nothing good to say about the situation and once again got ticked off when others didnt agree with you knowing ful well you where whining about the way things played out.

It happens, especially in the mornings when the numbers are low. more often its the bish with the numbers and they do the same. Its part of the game.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2024, 05:17:17 PM »
And none of those snarky remarks had nothing to do with whining about how the other team, who had numbers on their side went on a roll to take a bunch of bases.

Your the one that came in here with nothing good to say about the situation and once again got ticked off when others didnt agree with you knowing ful well you where whining about the way things played out.

It happens, especially in the mornings when the numbers are low. more often its the bish with the numbers and they do the same. Its part of the game.

You even said it yourself, "It was written in a comical spin, trying to be a fun AAR"

Try to stand behind things you say. Your credibility will improve.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2024, 06:05:15 PM »
Lol thanks Fugitive

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2024, 08:40:59 AM »
Side tip - forsake score in AH :neener:  :old:

Make the enemy pay when they leave words up :banana:

Defend bases with B17's :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2024, 03:56:40 AM »

Try to stand behind things you say. Your credibility will improve.

Credibility stats: Fugi - capera 100 - 0.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2024, 06:59:09 PM »
Credibility stats: Fugi - capera 100 - 0.

Look at that bunch of you....pathetic. Took a fun thing....and turned it into negativity and personal insults.

No worries. Do not think you ever have to worry about me posting here again.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2024, 07:05:17 PM »
Look, i tried whining in a creative way and it flopped.  Whaaa I wont post here again because people dont like it when I cry all the time, because that's the only thing I come here to post.

..... bye