Author Topic: New North America map is up in the MA  (Read 393 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
New North America map is up in the MA
« on: July 02, 2024, 02:24:17 PM »
WTG Kenai77 <S>

Can already say for a fact the old gv spawn fights are back at all front line bases. Nice little gap between them too allowing bombers more time to climb. Also promotes the necessity to defend the front when you have it. Once you break the line, access to other bases becomes increasingly accessible. That should help reduce flight times for fights. Well done sir :aok

About to test the strats :banana:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 02:29:25 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: New North America map is up in the MA
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 03:46:16 PM »
Cool hope it’s still there tonight!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 06:43:29 PM »
Always amazed me how such an important peice to the game, a new map, isn't shared on the front page website. Seems like this would be a pretty big announcement for the game. Especially for  July 4th, would be fun to have it up all week-weekend :headscratch:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 10:24:15 PM »
Always amazed me how such an important peice to the game, a new map, isn't shared on the front page website. Seems like this would be a pretty big announcement for the game. Especially for  July 4th, would be fun to have it up all week-weekend :headscratch:

that's a real good point.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2024, 09:09:33 PM »
Thank you Kenai!   :cheers:

I only got to play it in the MA for about 20 min but it’s going to be a fun one.

I’ve been watching this one since it sparked! Hoping it lasts a little longer going forward.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!