Author Topic: Country star Ingrid National Anthem  (Read 957 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: Country star Ingrid National Anthem
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2024, 10:37:42 PM »
She was drunk!  Has checked into re-hab

:neener: :banana: :neener:
AkCaine

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2024, 07:25:43 AM »
Ha! Makes total sense.
I have quite a few stories of launching blasted artist on stage and watching them blow it.
Have to admit I didn’t even think of it. I should know better. But HA!

Heh,sound guy probably was too…. Going by the only one I’ve interacted with.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 07:27:21 AM by knorB »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2024, 07:57:54 AM »
She sounded bad but I am sure you guys are much better singers and would be much better when you get your shot at singing it in front of 10's of 1000's lol

Sounds like she might have a substance abuse issue but it's OK to laugh at that right?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2024, 08:38:55 AM »
Well, at least MLB recovered a little. Cody Johnson is one of the few modern country artists that I like.

https://youtu.be/istPVUfTTOw?si=2yAPo8oMDp72uXaf

Tours 86 - 296

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2024, 12:18:54 PM »
She sounded bad but I am sure you guys are much better singers and would be much better when you get your shot at singing it in front of 10's of 1000's lol

Sounds like she might have a substance abuse issue but it's OK to laugh at that right?

Eagler

Bhaa! The post wasn’t about bashing her skills, it was about a bad situation with bad results. Everyone knew something was wrong. She did.

When your singing style is grabbing sensational notes it’s going to be a lot harder in an arena with no monitors. I can’t even imagine letting her go out there without some IEMs. That’s brutal. I couldn’t see her ears to see if the had them. But from experience, someone slipping out of key that much, or not even finding it, tells be she could not hear herself properly. This is why musicians start freaking out if their monitors go out. They’ll be lost in space and things go south real quick. Most every artist here will agree.

The guy Banshee posted is going to have an easier time with his style. He’s not moving through 5 octaves.  Ery simple voice, much easier.

As I stated, I felt bad for her.

Many have done decent with nothing, depends on many things

Singing the anthem is a very risky choice, even for top shelf. The song is crazy hard in the worst situation. if no monitors then ear plugs may help cancel the arena sound system bouncing all around and just listen to whats in your head.

End story, it was her own fault going out there drunk into a known bad situation. Voodoo.

When I cue/solo up someones monitor mix, minus all fx, some prove to me they are insanely skilled, some I wonder how they even got there.

At least she’s not using tracks like every single dance act.

She took a hit, she’ll bounce back.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2024, 01:44:34 PM »
Lol my wife was doing something in the kitchen when this came on.. she walked over to see what the hell was going on with a wtf look on her face when she heard it.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2024, 03:05:25 PM »
I'll take someone singing the Anthem poorly over someone refusing to stand every day of the week.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2024, 04:16:43 PM »
I'll take someone singing the Anthem poorly over someone refusing to stand every day of the week.

Some might argue poorly and drunk are a little different.  Good for her to seek help though.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2024, 11:50:45 AM »

This!!!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)