Author Topic: Drones and protecting a public person.  (Read 695 times)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Drones and protecting a public person.
« on: August 02, 2024, 07:27:48 PM »
I’m hoping it’s a case of the protectors either having drones up or the entire area being denied flight electronically but it sure looks like a public figure is no longer safe from attack from the air.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Drones and protecting a public person.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 05:36:34 AM »
I think if both sides want you out your demise can be as simple as slipping on a banana peel...especially if the media coverage is as bias as the last attempt and will assist in the cover up..

I would expect a messier approach next time with less witnesses,  after all they are just a crowd of deplorables, obviously part of the problem..

I don't put anything past them at this point..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2024, 09:50:28 AM »
I’m hoping it’s a case of the protectors either having drones up or the entire area being denied flight electronically but it sure looks like a public figure is no longer safe from attack from the air.

Almost every assassination has been done outside, RFK an exception. That environment opens loopholes.

Every time a public figure does an outdoor event many protections are now questionable. Yet, they try to defy that reality and do it anyway.

Last I looked, the longest sniper kill, made last yr in Ukraine, was 2.36 miles.  Lasers from space is a scary thought.

There are many jamming techniques, as long as they are on/working.

Public figures outside is stupid, but hard to avoid.

Some people think lightning doesn’t stroke the same place twice. Probably 99% true. That said, 2 of my comouters were cooked by lightning in two different places.

Someone is probably hoping a miss happens twice. Stupid is as stupid does.
Aces High Tech Hangar
https://animl-aw.com

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=_eT2W-33ZatON0UV

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2024, 05:44:08 PM »
Dan Bongino has spoke of this on his Rumble ch' as it pertains with the USSS. He mentioned a in house joke, 'yesterdays technology tomorrow'. Seen a few videos of small no bigger than a football Russian drone guided grenade strikes.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2024, 06:14:05 PM »
Dan Bongino has spoke of this on his Rumble ch' as it pertains with the USSS. He mentioned a in house joke, 'yesterdays technology tomorrow'. Seen a few videos of small no bigger than a football Russian drone guided grenade strikes.

I would take his words with a chunk of salt. He was not liked there. A lot has changed since he left. I’m around it often, he has a gripe with SS, prolly not the most honest info. Especially being biased as hell in politics. He becomes limited, his knowledge is old. He left in 2011.

However they do have technologies to jam drones that came after he left.

Outside events are risky no matter the country or technology.

No one is 100% untouchable <shrug>
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 06:15:44 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2024, 08:03:28 AM »
I would take his words with a chunk of salt. He was not liked there. A lot has changed since he left. I’m around it often, he has a gripe with SS, prolly not the most honest info. Especially being biased as hell in politics. He becomes limited, his knowledge is old. He left in 2011.

However they do have technologies to jam drones that came after he left.

Outside events are risky no matter the country or technology.

No one is 100% untouchable <shrug>

lol what now YOURE former SS and have inside info on the going on of who laws liked?

Shaddap and go back in your bottle.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2024, 11:57:57 AM »
lol what now YOURE former SS and have inside info on the going on of who laws liked?

Shaddap and go back in your bottle.

Beat it punk, you are, you’re just a punk. Its public knowledge you damn little fool. I totally trust maturity will evade you completely. I can’t help that you are willfully stupid.

But yes I work around SS a lot, just this last weekend

I was certified by the WH for accepted sound crew in 91
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 12:52:42 PM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2024, 04:32:41 PM »
Almost every assassination has been done outside, RFK an exception. That environment opens loopholes.

Every time a public figure does an outdoor event many protections are now questionable. Yet, they try to defy that reality and do it anyway.

Last I looked, the longest sniper kill, made last yr in Ukraine, was 2.36 miles.  Lasers from space is a scary thought.

There are many jamming techniques, as long as they are on/working.

Public figures outside is stupid, but hard to avoid.

Some people think lightning doesn’t stroke the same place twice. Probably 99% true. That said, 2 of my comouters were cooked by lightning in two different places.

Someone is probably hoping a miss happens twice. Stupid is as stupid does.

In Russia they seem to be inside and end up outside.... falling from the 5th floor.  :rofl

Most electronics die from dirty power/ brown outs. Even more than from lightning. You can protect your equipment from either. Use surge protectors and power supplies. I used to use them around the house but now have a Generac which covers both very well.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2024, 04:48:02 PM »
Beat it punk, you are, you’re just a punk. Its public knowledge you damn little fool. I totally trust maturity will evade you completely. I can’t help that you are willfully stupid.

But yes I work around SS a lot, just this last weekend

I was certified by the WH for accepted sound crew in 91

30+ years ago… ancient history boomer.  You know nothing.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2024, 06:11:58 AM »
I'll be your huckleberry, Knorb...............here and in real life. 

Debate me face to face with no internet safety net.    I'm not working and getting bored with the pool except for the coming storm surge.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 06:19:55 AM by icepac »

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2024, 06:46:31 AM »

Debate me face to face with no internet safety net.    I'm not working and getting bored with the pool except for the coming storm surge.

Not sure what you’re on about.  But go ahead.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2024, 06:55:01 AM »

Ohh and if you want no "Safety net" this isnt the place for it. This is the kiddy pool.