Author Topic: Connection lost, again  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Connection lost, again
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2024, 04:54:37 PM »
Other than Skyyr getting inside your head, what changed?

Your paranoia for one ..  :neener:

Just don't understand the obsession as per my pal I suck and aren't a challenge..a 1st for me in 20 something years here..that's all.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2024, 05:06:55 PM »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2024, 05:45:05 PM »
Your paranoia for one ..  :neener:

Just don't understand the obsession as per my pal I suck and aren't a challenge..a 1st for me in 20 something years here..that's all.

Eagler

I'm not paranoid, the anklehumpers self-identify when they latch on - it's a very clear demographic and far from all-inclusive.  :aok  And quite a few of them have been very direct in their desire to cause violence upon me. (internet bullies, amirite?)  :rofl

As for Skyyr, well I think I'm inside his head enough to be able to explain why you think he targets you, and to an extent he most assuredly has. And to be fair, you both tend to go where the action is. But dweeb hunts are nothing new. What's new is a person's willingness to pay for 3 accounts to do so. (I think that's generous of Skyyr, but it also speaks to those motivations that seem obscured to you.)

And back to speaking of which, Skyyr is about basically two things: Kills and ego.  And nothing gives him more satisfaction than killing those "saying his name" (challenging his ego in one way or another.)

There's no disputing he can mix it up, fly and shoot, but neither is he all that he wants people to think he is. 
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2024, 04:12:48 PM »
Lazer is a great guy in AH.. never an issue

I'll second that!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2024, 09:31:09 PM »

I'll second that!
  always enjoy fighting or flying with either you guys too :cheers: