Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8496 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Lets call it strange observation
« on: August 06, 2024, 08:05:21 PM »
Aug, 6, 7:15 ct.

Player A Bish
Player B Knit - Sqd = Ghost
Player Me Knit

Fight between Nits and Bish
Player A with odd plane movements, I land a few hits and suddenly he's nose to nose firing and I die. No biggy, he likes to kill me.

Take off from a base where Player B is also at. 10 min into grabbing alt in the middle of nowhere, no dar, Player A flies directly to me for kill #2.
It caught my attention because this is the 3-4th time he has flown exactly to me in the middle of nowhere with no dar in the last few months.

Player B gets killed by Player A also, Player B responds with "good shots".

Another player posted on 200, a shade account killing a shade account, ironic.

Player B responds in the similar sentence structure as the usual Player A, asking who they thought he was.

I look at Player B's score, 10 sorites - 9 kills, 1 assist.

The battle between Bish and Knits dies. SO I thought, if Player A wants more fights he'll have to go after Rooks.

If my hunch of a connection here is right Player B will switch from Knits to Rooks, and Player A will start killing Rooks.

Sure enough Player B switches to Rooks and Player A starts killing Rooks, exactly as I predicted.

I always wondered how Player A can accurately target single players all night, flying exactly to them no matter where they are.

I mention the score and switches on 200 and Player A logs off.

There's a fowl scent in the air
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 08:18:27 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 08:46:04 PM »
And the film is where? :headscratch:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 09:22:21 PM »
I was always bad at letters..
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 09:25:24 PM »
And the film is where? :headscratch:

Have to look, I was filming most of the night. Pretty sure I filmed that last fight, which is kind of irrelevant.

Prolly not while I was looking through clipboard, but there are logs. <shrug>

Not trying to prove anything, because it's just an observation, but a strong one.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2024, 09:27:13 PM »
Sounds like some serious Deja Vu there.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 09:28:14 PM »
BTW, it's not like me to post hysteria about fights. I'm not a sore loser.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2024, 09:45:04 PM »
I'll save you the trouble: He's claiming Wrecker is me (or one of my alt accounts).

No I'm not trolling. Yes, he's that oblivious.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 10:04:53 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2024, 10:08:46 PM »
I'll save you the trouble: He's claiming Wrecker is me (or one of my alt accounts).

No I'm not trolling. Yes, he's that oblivious.

Didn't claim anything. Never mentioned a name, here or on 200

Although there is something to be said about predicting accurately of two individuals.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 10:12:34 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2024, 10:11:23 PM »
Didn't claim anything. Never mentioned a name, here or on 200

I was there and have the film of wrecker getting called a shade right after I killed him. I have the same film of him saying "good shots" to me.

I'll post the film if you'd like me to show you quoting Wrecker's stats and then harassing him, but trying to do it in such a way you could deny you were referring to him. You can't lie your way out of it.

A quick forum search would reveal he's been here for over a decade.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2024, 10:13:03 PM »
I was there and have the film of wrecker getting called a shade right after I killed him. I'll post the film if you'd like me to show you quoting Wrecker's stats and then harassing him, but trying to do it in such a way you could deny you were referring to him. You can't lie your way out of it.

A quick forum search would reveal he's been here for over a decade.

Don't give 3 flying rats butts what you do.

I need to go to Las Vegas
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 10:17:25 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Wrecker

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2024, 12:06:53 AM »
Hey All <S>,
I haven't really posted on here in what, 20 years? I flew pretty regularly in the 200#s as a member of the GHOSTS and enjoyed the game a lot and honestly felt like I did pretty well. I went off to college, moved away, then started a family. Within the past few months I have found myself with some free time and returned to the game and have been enjoying it, but have found the community to be pretty hostile to be fair. I have always been a Rook and so has my father, Havoc. We restarted the GHOSTS (just the two of us) and I now find myself being called a "shade" for one of the more divisive characters in the game.

He's a good pilot and honestly I'm flattered, but I am not Skyyr. I'm just a guy sitting here in Oregon with my old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro casually gaming away when able between micro screen freezes.

If you want to continue to think I'm not who I am, that's fine, I hope it doesn't lessen your enjoyment of what seems to the death throes of the game.

<S>

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2024, 12:18:19 AM »
Hey All <S>,
I haven't really posted on here in what, 20 years? I flew pretty regularly in the 200#s as a member of the GHOSTS and enjoyed the game a lot and honestly felt like I did pretty well. I went off to college, moved away, then started a family. Within the past few months I have found myself with some free time and returned to the game and have been enjoying it, but have found the community to be pretty hostile to be fair. I have always been a Rook and so has my father, Havoc. We restarted the GHOSTS (just the two of us) and I now find myself being called a "shade" for one of the more divisive characters in the game.

He's a good pilot and honestly I'm flattered, but I am not Skyyr. I'm just a guy sitting here in Oregon with my old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro casually gaming away when able between micro screen freezes.

If you want to continue to think I'm not who I am, that's fine, I hope it doesn't lessen your enjoyment of what seems to the death throes of the game.

<S>
hmmmmm that's just something skyyr would say !! Lol jk hey what I'm in albany Oregon well most of the time glad you are back see you in the skies Mr skyyr ... I mean wrecker hehe
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2024, 02:17:26 AM »
Within the past few months I have found myself with some free time and returned to the game and have been enjoying it, but have found the community to be pretty hostile to be fair. I have always been a Rook and so has my father, Havoc. We restarted the GHOSTS (just the two of us) and I now find myself being called a "shade" for one of the more divisive characters in the game.

<S>

That's great you are having fun flying with your dad. I'd love to get my dad into this stuff but he has no interest. If you could fish from the planes, he'd try it I guess.

Don't listen to any of the drivel in this place or the sewage in the arena, it takes away from the fun and means nothing.

In fact, I should listen to my own advice in that regard.

You and Scott66 are in Oregon, I'm just across the river in Camas...... I was wondering what that smell was wafting up across the river.  :P
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 02:20:00 AM by xanax »
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2024, 06:49:58 AM »
I will vouch for Wrecker, he is not Skyrr. I flew with Wrecker years ago when he was a teenager as he said so welcome him back and stay off his ankle. Animl probably thinks this as he was flying a TA last night pretty darn good as well. Welcome back Wrecker and I’m glad you are doing well  :salute
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2024, 06:54:22 AM »
ANY additional player to this game should be welcomed with open arms. :rock More players, more targets. :x
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76