Author Topic: For Animl  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
Re: For Animl
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2024, 09:05:33 AM »
BTW where are these AH Films you claimed to have posted.. those aren't AH Films twit breath.

They're in the original post. Are you drunk again?
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2024, 11:15:36 AM »
Its not so ironic that those who accuse me of being drunk drink while posting here, and in a drunken stuper actually think their lies and double talk are not as obvious as they are. Which makes one being the worst liars that make themselves laughable, credibility is not existent.

No, not everyone is like you dweebs. Some actually grew up, which obviously maturity has evaded you.

You only post vids that compliment you.
Not when you bawl when you get shot down. Complain about 2-3 ganged and kill you, even after you land a rampage of HOs, bouncing players already in a fight (ganging) stealing kills, ramming HOs and picking from higher alts. You complain about the very things you do.

You can’t salute someone killing you, because to you getting killed is impossible to you thinking the only way you can be killed is being ganged. Your ego can’t handle that you’re not invincible.

You troll with vids of winning because you think it bothers others as much as it would bother you. You even state you do it to embarrass someone in public. Which I encourage they post killing you just to watch your head explode. You can’t take what you put out. Period.

You even criticize someone losing to you, which is ars backwards. Yet, make ine negative comment to you and its a must to post a vid of them to get back at them for doing to you what you do to everyone with frothing mouth.

Your childish tactic of posting videos of me bothers me, it doesn’t. Its the child like absurdity that draws more attention than the vid. We end up rallying the loser, not you.

That said, the entire game knows I fly with a porked stick. If I cared about dying I would chase gun huggers into field guns or fly into 5-6 alone to drag em to the deck buying time for my side to get there with alt. Frankly, you’re too scared to do what I do.

I think players should counter your vids with vids of your deaths, HOs, picks and bouncing. They just can’t seem to sink to your level.

You lack self control. Losing a fight is horrifying to you. You think it bother others as much as it bothers you, why you post vids when others forgot the fight 2 min later.

I expect more buds for putting you in your place.

You post a night vid, but not my text saying I cannot see planes at night and laughed about losing.

Now, gizmo. When I come hunting I’m going to be very high. I don’t have to kill you, just cause damage for those below you to finish you off.

Btw, 98% of AKs are good guys who don’t cry. You just come in high and pick. They must be damn good, because you target them, same with Violator, Eagler, Shane etc… they are benchmarks for you. And you hope like hell you make them leave the game. You intensionally try to make them leave.

You claim to bring in ine player, but that doesn’t replace the 20 you chased off with child antics. So no, I don’t respect you.

The only reason you fly into a horde is to bounce those already in a fight and HO to rack up dirty kills. Fighting on the deck is not your virtue. In fact the few times I’ve killed you was below 3k.

I’ve had you on my 6 on the deck blowing all your ammo trying to hit me. I’ve had you on the water running from me fir almost 2 sectors in a 152.

Ironically you won’t show those vids.

You grow impatient in a acm fight, you’ve never gone past 3-4 merges, which will be headons, and you take the HO. I have the patients for an acm fight, you don’t. So stop talking about acm.

One would think someone as a good shot would provide a better acm fight and not need cheap kills. Your ego takes over to rack up kills, however ridiculous. So no I don’t see you as a great acm pilot, but a good shot. 70-80% of your kills on me are HOs. Scared I might win?

My Runstang vid is a good 7 min acm fight. With very little to none HO shots. When I run/extend in a 51 its to waste your cannon ammo. Thats when I flip, or brake for the over shoot.

That said I have to hit you more with .50 cals than you do throwing potatoes. So when I beat you thats too embarrassing. So you post vids that diminish me as a threat.

I also don’t harrass people hoping they quit hoping to diminish good pilot population to put myself on top.

You’re lucky you’re a good shot to mask you’re acm is average. Your toys and smooth stick make you a good shot. You’d be horrified to fly without your toys with a fixed sight.

No one cares how good you are when your bragging or whining supersedes your skills. It works the opposite on you.

You harass people in game and bbs because your butt got hurt. Ultra fragile ego, a narcissist.
You are damage to the game and numbers in motion.

Therefore, your antics are resented, as they should be. You earned every bit of it.

Now Mr. Drunk, wrap your pin head around that.

I’m not embarrassed, I’m embarrassed for you. Don’t go into victim mode, you’re nothing of the sort.

There’s the great wall of text to digest.

I’m just a dude who is more about fun than  “winning”. I give 3 flying rats butts.

Hint: grow up

You better hope I don’t get anymore kills, because I’ll stick it so far up your butt you’ll cough it out your mouth.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2024, 12:55:00 PM »
You posted 1500 words because you were too drunk to see the AHF's were attached to the original post, lol.

If half of what you said was remotely true, this wouldn't be, well, happening. lol

Get good brah.

https://youtu.be/8whuyoLEpa0

« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 01:04:44 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2024, 01:32:29 PM »
Just letting you know, I’m not reading it. You’re on ignore now. Its pointless.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2024, 01:40:10 PM »
Just letting you know, I’m not reading it. You’re on ignore now. Its pointless.

Just letting you know I didn't read your post either lol
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...