Author Topic: Skyyr vs RotBaron - Spot the HO?  (Read 424 times)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
Skyyr vs RotBaron - Spot the HO?
« on: September 05, 2024, 09:57:16 PM »
RotBaron claims I HO'd him and so he ran because he lost his cannons. Thing is, I never shot head-on. Not even once. Odd.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Skyyr vs RotBaron - Spot the HO?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2024, 10:22:59 PM »
Get over yourself.
No one cares
Aces High Tech Hangar
https://animl-aw.com

Masters of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=_eT2W-33ZatON0UV

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 10:41:46 PM »
Get over yourself.
No one cares

Stalkerish. It's almost as if you've got RL experience in this area.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 10:55:22 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2024, 05:14:38 AM »
Why is alway trying some “Intimidation” tactic?

In the above example this is used by domestic abusers to isolate the one being abused.  “No one cares.”  Do what I say or else, because no one is come to help.
Evil for sure, but useless on those that they have no power (be it physical or authority) over.

Hence the frustration and spewing inane gibberish, thinly veiled threats, insults to masculinity or lowering the the target to being a child in a sad attempt to elevate themselves To a position of superiority. Pathetic
 :police:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 05:43:34 AM by knorB »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2024, 08:18:34 AM »
Stalkerish. It's almost
 as if you've got RL experience in this area.

I have a ship load of experience with inflated overboard as a monitor engineer. I’ve worked with 450 high profile music artist. You have every symptom of someone I’d refuse to work with. Like Prince and Steven Tylor. Unmanageable. If I did, I’d bring em down to size, thats what I was paid to do, or pork their show to bring em in line. They sing, I control the ship they sing on.

Absolutely, yes I do. Correct yourself or suffer from yourself.

You’re good, your arrogance overshadows it. You have no class. You’re a narcissist. Only you are right, only you deserve attention, only you have a right to be abusive. But you can never ever mentally take what you put out. As big as you think you look, you look small. Your biggest fear, being normal. I have a feeling I’m not the first to say this. Its permeated.

Then again, in psychology, some people thrive on being hated, its a personality disorder.

Instead if being praised, you set yourself up to be shunned.

People who claim to know it all, don’t.

Stop crying about everything. Ya make yourself look weak, not strong.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 08:29:40 AM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2024, 08:24:47 AM »
Why is alway trying some “Intimidation” tactic?

In the above example this is used by domestic abusers to isolate the one being abused.  “No one cares.”  Do what I say or else, because no one is come to help.
Evil for sure, but useless on those that they have no power (be it physical or authority) over.

Hence the frustration and spewing inane gibberish, thinly veiled threats, insults to masculinity or lowering the the target to being a child in a sad attempt to elevate themselves To a position of superiority. Pathetic

:police:

As always, you have not one clue what you’re talking about. I’d be shocked if you ever do. You just like to hear yourself talk, even if the substance makes no sense. You should listen and learn, not talk. You make a damn fool of yourself, constantly. You talk in circles.

Basically you vomit on yourself and I’m not the only one to take notice.

Stop biting my ankles, PC punk. You’re not an eagle, you’re an uninvited flea.bombing my pm fir 10 hrs? Don’t dare tell me about psychology. You have severe obsessive issues. You obsess over me, you stalk me, I live in your head rent free. Then you play professional victim. Phfff

BTW, moron, I lost my wife and son in 2010. Don’t you dare think you will ever get away with attacking me. I’ll chew your face off.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 08:46:51 AM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2024, 08:55:21 AM »
I have a ship load of experience with inflated overboard as a monitor engineer. I’ve worked with 450 high profile music artist. You have every symptom of someone I’d refuse to work with. Like Prince and Steven Tylor. Unmanageable. If I did, I’d bring em down to size, thats what I was paid to do, or pork their show to bring em in line. They sing, I control the ship they sing on.

Absolutely, yes I do. Correct yourself or suffer from yourself.

You’re good, your arrogance overshadows it. You have no class. You’re a narcissist. Only you are right, only you deserve attention, only you have a right to be abusive. But you can never ever mentally take what you put out. As big as you think you look, you look small. Your biggest fear, being normal. I have a feeling I’m not the first to say this. Its permeated.

Then again, in psychology, some people thrive on being hated, its a personality disorder.

Instead if being praised, you set yourself up to be shunned.

People who claim to know it all, don’t.

Stop crying about everything. Ya make yourself look weak, not strong.

There it is again...  It's amazing how he outs himself.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 08:56:23 AM »
There it is again...  It's amazing how he outs himself.

I don’t have to do a thing, jarma is going to find you and have its way with you, as it pleases. Buckle up flea.. in person you would melt.

Get mental help

Maybe you should hug your family and stfu.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 09:00:29 AM by Animl-AW »
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2024, 09:10:14 AM »
As always, you have not one clue what you’re talking about. I’d be shocked if you ever do. You just like to hear yourself talk, even if the substance makes no sense. You should listen and learn, not talk. You make a damn fool of yourself, constantly. You talk in circles.

more belittling classic abuser

Basically you vomit on yourself and I’m not the only one to take notice.

see above and isolation (everyone is against you)

Stop biting my ankles, PC punk. You’re not an eagle, you’re an uninvited flea.bombing my pm fir 10 hrs? Don’t dare tell me about psychology. You have severe obsessive issues. You obsess over me, you stalk me, I live in your head rent free. Then you play professional victim. Phfff

LMAO claims being victimized then say its others are doing it in the same paragraph.  Bro I have the PM you thought you sent to HTC, because you were so apoplectic you couldn't control your actions. 

BTW, moron, I lost my wife and son in 2010. Don’t you dare think you will ever get away with attacking me. I’ll chew your face off.

Odd I haven't mentioned any of your family members, not sure why you would drag that into this.  I'm telling you now JMC you do not scare me in the least.  So, trying to intimidate me with your bs internet tough guy routine isn't going to work.

Hope you take the hint have a nice day.

PS  I think we all now know why you have a caustic disposition; you should seek help to get closure instead of inflicting the rest of us with your rage that has no outlet, every time anyone has any minor dispute with you.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2024, 09:12:43 AM »
I don’t have to do a thing, jarma is going to find you and have its way with you, as it pleases. Buckle up flea.. in person you would melt.

Get mental help

Maybe you should hug your family and stfu.

It is at times like these wonder what Sheila M Moss would think of this?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 09:19:30 AM by knorB »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2024, 09:13:02 AM »
Odd I haven't mentioned any of your family members, not sure why you would drag that into this.  I'm telling you now JMC you do not scare me in the least.  So, trying to intimidate me with your bs internet tough guy routine isn't going to work.

Hope you take the hint have a nice day.

PS  I think we all now know why you have a caustic disposition; you should seek help to get closure instead of inflicting the rest of us with your rage that has no outlet, every time anyone has any minor dispute with you.

NOT ONCE have I ever brought it to you. You bring it to me. Thats your fault. Stay away, don’t come back. You are a victim of .yourself. Grow up

I’m done with your punk butt. You have karma to deal with.
Aces High Tech Hangar

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2024, 09:15:21 AM »
NOT ONCE have I ever brought it to you. You bring it to me. Thats your fault. Stay away, don’t come back. You are a victim of .yourself. Grow up

I’m done with your punk butt. You have karma to deal with.

Ummm no i didnt...

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2024, 09:20:30 AM »
It is at times like these wonder what Sheila M Moss would think of this?

LOL
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2024, 09:22:32 AM »

Get mental help

You keep saying this. It's almost like you were court-ordered to do this yourself and so you think everyone needs it. Or something.

:D :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2024, 09:28:30 AM »
You keep saying this. It's almost like you were court-ordered to do this yourself and so you think everyone needs it. Or something.

:D :rofl

Get mental help

No one likes you, that should be a sign to pay attension to. If there were a vote, you’d be gone
Aces High Tech Hangar