Author Topic: Circus coming to town!  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: Circus coming to town!
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2024, 04:57:33 AM »
What about when the brain or heart doesn’t develop and the baby will not survive outside yhe mothers body? Should they both die?

People talk about this as if every embryo is perfectly fine.

There is no blanket answer, and there shouldn’t be. It should be case by case. Blanket answers are for those not willing to think beyond a subject title.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2024, 06:08:22 AM »
Now watch what you say. He said, "Now she wants to do transgender operations on illegal aliens that are in prison." That could get extended to Lefties.

https://x.com/kimmagagal2/status/1818393208889725167
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2024, 06:12:56 AM »
Personally I don't mind someone having BBQ feline. I draw the line at dogs though. I like dogs. As pets, not dinner.

It’s for Voodoo… not food, but it is consumed.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2024, 06:19:46 AM »
I bailed at 15 minutes

DJT finish/closing was hands down the best part… Wouldn’t have packed same punch if it was his opening but he’d have reached people like you that left.

Brazille no doubt pulled the same stunt as 8yrs ago only for Disney this time instead of CNN.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2024, 06:36:38 AM »
Two fact checks on actual mega lies must be painful for his worshipers. Ya know, like abortions at 9mos. And eating pets.

Going to rat my first poodle today, we don’t use Ketchup here tho, mustard, tomato, onions, peppers and pickle. Never use ketchup on a dog.

Ya has tu b actully telin a lie, to be calld out on a lye. So yup, it might luk lopsided when only one lied and only one got calld outs on em

Yall r gunna exhaust urselves acting ignant so much

Springfield, OH Police to suspect: “Did you eat that cat?” “Why did you kill that cat?”
To dispatch: “Call animal control to come pick this cat up, it’s deceased”. 
To witnesses: “Did you guys see all this”?
Witnesses “No we seen her with it when we pulled up, eating it…

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1833723420099436693

https://rumble.com/v5e9qi5-a-27-year-old-woman-was-arrested-by-police-in-ohio-for-killing-a-cat-and-ea.html

Vid quality is better on Rumble ⬆️

The video of the migrant strangling Fluffy is way too graphic to post, I can PM if you insist.

Want more for each you claim is false?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 06:42:59 AM by RotBaron »

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2024, 06:39:18 AM »
What do you expect when the 3rd world illegals are allowed free trespass and free reign in this country?
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2024, 07:25:03 AM »
Much bigger issues affecting this country than making abortion legal at anytime anywhere at the fed level...

Here's one: https://budget.house.gov/download/the-cost-of-illegal-immigration-to-taxpayers&download=1

But they can't discuss those as they created/enhanced those problems over the last 4 years and she's just a guaranteed more of the same destruction...

Power has to go back and forth just to balance out the corruption each sides adds to the mess during each of their terms...

Give them 8 years and the crap gets real deep and is much harder if not impossible to correct

It's the tweeting exaggerating braggarts turn..as 4 more years of this insanity will be devastating

Anyone actually know who/what has been running the show the last 4 years given potato head hasn't known what day it is or the city he's in since he "won"" in 2020...

Eagler
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 07:41:06 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2024, 08:00:59 AM »
And eating pets.

Going to rat my first poodle today, we don’t use Ketchup here tho, mustard, tomato, onions, peppers and pickle. Never use ketchup on a dog.

Ya has tu b actully telin a lie, to be calld out on a lye. So yup, it might luk lopsided when only one lied and only one got calld outs on em

Yall r gunna exhaust urselves acting ignant

An American born Haitian daughter of a legal immigrant discussing the newest “conspiracy theory” I.e. spoiler alert 👇 Actually if you were paying attention this story blew up last weekend, the only one in denial about it Tuesday night was the 💩 for 🧠  David Muir.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1834176196797722907

If you don’t have “Twitter” X most can be found on Rumble and TikTok but are banned on FB…

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2024, 08:07:54 AM »
Springfield, OH Police to suspect: “Did you eat that cat?” “Why did you kill that cat?”
To dispatch: “Call animal control to come pick this cat up, it’s deceased”. 
To witnesses: “Did you guys see all this”?
Witnesses “No we seen her with it when we pulled up, eating it…

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1833723420099436693

https://rumble.com/v5e9qi5-a-27-year-old-woman-was-arrested-by-police-in-ohio-for-killing-a-cat-and-ea.html

Vid quality is better on Rumble ⬆️

The video of the migrant strangling Fluffy is way too graphic to post, I can PM if you insist.

Want more for each you claim is false?

I stay away from political based videos. Many are staged, but worse, people get one piece of “evidence” and then claim they all do it.

Example; a few years ago, they came up with a video of 1000s rampaging the border and running inside everywhere. Very convincing. Boy the political people ranting raving angry as sin. However, it was found to be a video from another country. That happened s few times. Boy they really thought they had evidence, but said it was an epidemic. Then they got

That said, they did, and I watched them, do many videos with residences, every single one said they never even heard of such nonsense. Then this who provide “the magic evidence” get mad when you debunked it, instead if admitting they were duped.

That vid could be one incident about someone with mental issues.

Will i think one video tell me they all do it? Nope. Absolutely not. Research reports and data.

When som grt answers that don’t support the propaganda, they go after the source and go source shopping to find what says what they believe, no matter how ridiculous. Some people see ghost that aren’t there because they choose to see ghost that are not there.

Do they have a problem there? Yep thats been proven. Us it about eating pets? Nope

I know of a local white guy, back in the 80s, who killed the neighbors husky, skilled it, put the pelt on his wall, called it a wolf he killed. Does that mean all whites in that town do it? Anither was going around pouring lighter fluid on cats snd lighting them in fire, just to see it run around on fire until they died. Does that mean all white rednecks do it?

Yall believe what you choose, I suffer from being a realist. Takes more than a video or one article from reliable sources to debunk police and residence.

If you spend time around a court system you’d know that claiming all people do it because of one video of one person, prepare for it to be dismissed.

Paint me stupit

« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 08:16:52 AM by Animl-AW »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2024, 08:10:44 AM »
Umm, me thinks you should watch the clip I’m referring to again. What statement was false, i said his lie and the correction of the lie by the moderator.

Staying on point, correcting lies is not unbalanced. When ya lie more ya get corrected more.

<shrug> easy math.
He got his butt handed to him.

Hold on, big brother is knocking.

Another one by a man who now has more than nearly anyone ever at stake if he’s wrong:

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1834079194600669580

Give me all the “lies”, I’ll debunk in minutes.  Want the “very fine people” next?  Ever watched the entire clip?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2024, 08:18:56 AM »
It’s a Police bodycam video, not political.

Stop making excuses, your media played you 1000x since 2016 all thru Covid and you’re still buying their junk. FFS 🤦‍♂️

Reading your post again it seems you’ve already pivoted from it was a lie, to now - one video isn’t going to convince you they ALL are eating ducks in the park and ppl’s pets.  HE NEVER SAID ALL

Need to see his Q/A again?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 08:22:29 AM by RotBaron »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2024, 08:27:04 AM »
Elon Musk I guarantee you is being extremely careful with re-posting currently given that he’s chosen sides. They already have him under investigation and want him in prison for “interference” except we’ve still got that 1A speed bump.

Thankfully.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2024, 01:08:56 PM »
It’s for Voodoo… not food, but it is consumed.

I never understood how it could be considered a "sacrifice" if the pet you kill is not your own but someone else's. Maybe it's not about sacrifice but just about killing?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2024, 02:15:14 PM »
What about when the brain or heart doesn’t develop and the baby will not survive outside yhe mothers body? Should they both die?

People talk about this as if every embryo is perfectly fine.

There is no blanket answer, and there shouldn’t be. It should be case by case. Blanket answers are for those not willing to think beyond a subject title.

Of course not.  But it doesn't matter one whit as long as most people (or at least average low-information types) continue to take the Extremes on both sides as cold hard fact.  IN every argument.

If people would learn to think again, we'd be ok. 

I ain't holding my breath. :bhead
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2024, 02:24:06 PM »
Maybe let the states decide what they want in this regard and not force the will of the federal government on everyone? No one who demanded everyone get a covid vaccination has any right to talk about anyone having control over their own body.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.