Author Topic: TC's Memorial Flight  (Read 675 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: TC's Memorial Flight
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2024, 09:02:49 PM »
TC

(Image removed from quote.)

I almost look like TC look at my Profile pic dressed up as David Allen coe the one year for Halloween but if i had a thinner face I could Be Tc's Twin lol

« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 09:08:11 PM by Molsman »
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Damned Ren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2024, 02:13:32 PM »
If you want my long film it’s available, just ask.
Didn’t think of it then as it got busy but I should have sent an announcement on the 906 channel so anyone in game knew it was ongoing.
Ren, you listed enough, don’t feel bad about missing 1 or 2.
I hope we could help with the healing process and TC would have liked it I think.

Thought of this drinking my first cup of coffee.  I don’t know what Johnny looked like, not that it matters really but could someone post a picture of TC? I’d like to see him when he was active and his body was still in fairly good shape. Thanks if you do.

fuzeman, thanks. I hated missing anyone who showed and I was dealing with a few minor Vox issues. I know for a fact we had some who wanted to be there bu were dealing with other RL issues this past Sunday.
I almost forgot I had wanted to ask if you could send me a copy of the flick. Old age ain't for the meek and timid.  I'd like to post it for the rest of our Damned who couldn't make it. We're still around 60+ strong and most with some flying, some lurking on our boards and others who still maintain contact on our private mail list. TC was 56 y.o. and looked good for his age. :)
If you can plz send a copy of the film to me at ren1795@yahoo.com.   :salute

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2024, 02:37:04 PM »
To some of us old timers that haven't been active for a while made VoX and Other sound settings an after thought and didn't realize it until we were wheels up.

I did recorded it with the in game recorder.

When me and FooFighter landed on the Beach for some reason I had this Image pop into my head of Tequila Chaser sitting in a lounge chair on the beach sipping a Tequila Sunrise singing "Escape" (The Pina Colada Song) to his F4U parked right next to him.

He really did love that Big Blue Bent Wing B*+cH  :rock

https://youtu.be/FXG_I_tf_i4

"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2024, 02:51:55 PM »
Our squad had it at 7 pm ET and most had planned for that those that could attend. 
I looked at the boards to get fication from clara as I was  :rolleyes:  on the time myself.
I updated our guys to 4 pm and a handful attended.
 :old:   :airplane:   :joystick:   :pray
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 09:10:29 AM »
My apologies for missing this event.
Workload has been a lil extreme lately in our busiest season, and my last.

Since my beginning in AW, I always admired The Damned and ACCS (Ariel Crowd Control Services) squads as prestigious and knowledgeable groups of guys.
Working under TC and some of you here in AW was a good experience, and could not help liking TC. Just an all around great guy, always good intentions. I learned a lot from these groups of good hearted clowns. :)

So I'm sad I could not make it.

Again, my apologies.
<S>

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:16:17 AM by Animl-AW »