Author Topic: Comeback Consideration  (Read 1054 times)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
Re: Comeback Consideration
« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 12:05:33 PM »
That sounds great. I am currently CO of the Sic Puppies MWK, we currently have 31 members. Our group has a broad range of skills, from great fighter pilots (not me), Bomber crews, and GV'ers. More than anything, we all have fun, and enjoy our time together as a group.

Looking forward to seeing you again. Hope the family is doing well. Are you a grandpa yet?? :)

Not yet.  Oldest just got out of the Marine Corps (4th Generation Marine).  Youngest is a Junior in college.  Started off at Temple in Philly.  Then switched to Slippery Rock U.  Now taking home classes and trying to start his business as a Physical Trainer / Nutritionist as well as looking at Police Academy or Fire Academy.  I don't think he will EVER know what he wants to do when he grows up.  My oldest starts diesel mechanical school in November.  For now, both are single trying to get their lives in order then (hopefully) they find "the right one" and start families of their own.  Its crazy to think when I started playing AH, the youngest was still getting diaper changes between my base taking exploits.  Now, they are old enough to be changing diapers.  LOL

I'll come slum around with y'all.  Sick Puppies have always had a nice assortment of talent.  I am STILL working out the buttonology and probably will be for a while.  Probably in my best interest to either run troops or try to CAP.  I have some slick ideas for setting up voice attack for bombing and calibrating.  Once I get my feet under me again, I'll probably start setting up MA missions to run.  We either take a base or we don't but we can hopefully start gaining a following running missions.  I'll likely move country to country (in the beginning) to say hey to everyone and hopefully have fun missions to do in the MA.  I tried to do some gunnery the other night and am falling short because of VR.  I used to never miss in the CA or BB.  Used to be able to drop fields in minutes from ship guns.  Now I am lucky just to hit land.  LOL

I have a squadron training night in DCS tonight in the Harrier but will be online after training.  See ya in the cartoon skies, Brother.  I miss our late night talks, my friend. 

<<SALUTE>>   

DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)