Author Topic: Said it before, but bears a repeat. Hope something actually happens this time.  (Read 97 times)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
I like the side switch option, I really do, and have nothing against players who use it to find a fight or quadruple perk points or whatever. But they shouldn't be permitted to command CVs. Too often some players use them for self-serving purposes (to "start a fight" so they can get lots of kills against buffs before the boat eventually dies without any hope of a base being taken because CV position was revealed). Or they'll command it to shell a fuel factory for an achievement instead of letting the team it belongs to use the boat to actually take a base. And anecdotal evidence suggests that a few players remember where they placed those boats and go kill them when they're shifted over to the next team.

Deny boat command to side switch players? I know nothing of coding but I think that would be simple to do?

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Use different score data?     

If you have base captures, you have a better chance at getting control than a pure fighter player? 

There are a lot of data that might be better contained within scores, i'm sure but it's not a hard change to make for testing.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:32:46 PM by icepac »