Author Topic: Whine of the Week by Rude  (Read 137 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Whine of the Week by Rude
« on: January 16, 2002, 11:43:19 AM »
And the Whiner is.......

Me:)

"Stop it!!!!"

"Quit your pickin on us or we will quit!!!"

I think this is a good one to call it quits with. I've had some fun with the Whine of the Week thingie, but, feel that the time has come for me to move on.

Perhaps someone else can assume the watch if they so desire...knock yourself out:)

Oh, btw, thanks for the giggles LePaul...you're a good sport! :)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2002, 12:55:23 PM »
Quitters never win!

;)

I wanna know when Duma (if he's still alive) is gonna give us more loose rivets. Miss those, but not quite as controversial as "Whine of the Week". Had fun with it too. :)

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2002, 12:59:21 PM »
I heard a while back that Duma has been quite busy with school and other RL events.  I hope my smell didnt scare him away :D
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2002, 01:17:34 PM »
I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the good whines, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the good whines.

Sorry Rude.... you're irreplaceable.
sand

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2002, 06:53:05 PM »
This royally sucks.  I've been building up a head of steam this past week or so and I was a shoe in for whipping out a whine to top all whines.

And now it's all for nought?

You're a cold hearted bastidge.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2002, 09:20:46 PM »
I happen to live for a good whine. Rudes series has been a highpoint of this bbs. shame to see it go.

*sigh* The servers are porked, the arenas are a shambles with 9 year olds in the TA spouting launguage i'd kill anybodys kid fer using, the DA is a freakin wreck with no planes enabled at sea level fields, the CA is empty, and now the bbs is losing it's only redeeming entertainment value.

:(
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2002, 11:30:36 PM »
I'll work on him guys.  ;)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!