Author Topic: Trainers Who are They  (Read 428 times)

Offline indian

• Copper Member
Trainers Who are They
« on: January 21, 2002, 12:19:28 PM »
Many new people are asking for a trianer who are they and how do you contact  them. Is ther a current trainer corp or not. Before new players get frustrated and quit some one needs to get off the butts and get the trainer sguad public again. If lefpturn cant see the need for a list of trainers then mabe he needs to be replaced. I have been here sence it went opne beta and kept quite to long.  Havent seen a list of name for months now.

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 04:50:46 PM »
It's not that I can't see the need for a list of trainers, it's just not my place to post it on the web site or make the decision to do that.  In addition, I'll function in whatever capacity that Pyro asks me to (within reason of course) even if it's no function at all, that's his call.

Do you have anything constructive to contribute?  Have any suggestions?  Are you willing to help out in some way?  I'm interested to hear any positive feedback.

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 05:22:06 PM »
Lephturn,

I understand the problem.

Why not post a list of trainers with links to there e-mail addresses on your site instead of HTC's webpage? ;)
Everybody knows your webpage by know :)

Apar

Offline indian

• Copper Member
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 12:14:34 AM »
Sorry Lephturn just wanted attention. Dont know if you remeber my old web site or not but I did reflect all the names and emails of the 1st trainer corp. I have seen to many post asking for help noone stepped up saying they are trianers. If these guys are getting comped accounts then they need to do there jobs. I was willing to do it for more then the six months when I singed up orginally. I belived then and still do that there needs to e more then one squad. 1 for begginers and 1 for advanced. I have 20 meg of web space on skuzzynet so if needed it can be used (i just need to learn how to use it, its ftp type). I pretty much made a few upset when I took down my web site it helped alot of new players get off the ground. Thinking about bringing it back up.  

Like I said just wanted attention not personal at all. Dont want to lose players to no trianing available. By the way I will still volunteer and dont need a comped account to do it.

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 03:10:15 PM »
I wonder what is gunna happen with the new changes Pyro announced for the peer system.  
I have added my email address to my sig file for easier access I shoulda done that along time ago :P

I am good in the spits and hogs.  I am great with new pilots.  I am rusty on top of everything.  Work has been keepin me sidelined alot last few months.  

I hope very much to be 100x more availble than I have been!!! :)

Leph can ya update me email addy on the group?

S!
Rocket

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2002, 02:20:54 PM »
Indian I can't speak for the rest, but I've been kind of waiting to see when this new mentor system is coming into effect that pyro talked about.

Also took a break from flying and CM duties for a while trying to avoid burnout.

If anyone that is new to flight sims would like one on one help email me at billj69@qwest.net

Offline indian

• Copper Member
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2002, 12:19:55 AM »
Forgot about the mentor program!! Winder what it will do to the trainers.

Offline Lephturn

• Silver Member
      • http://lephturn.webhop.net
Trainers Who are They
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2002, 12:48:24 PM »
Help us a lot is what it will do.