Author Topic: I want to play 2  (Read 1395 times)

TT

I want to play 2
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 1999, 08:37:00 PM »
 ive tried to make windows recognise my pre pro as a 3d pro. But I cant figure out how to do it.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
I want to play 2
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 1999, 12:50:00 AM »
My brother just bought a brand new Pre Pro yesterday. He plays Aces High with no spikes. Its possible it could be software, yada yada yada, but I bet its the stick.
One year warranty on MS sticks.

ArcTangent

I want to play 2
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 1999, 03:23:00 AM »
TT,

When you are IN the Aces High calibration screen (the one showing your exact stick movements real-time as seen by the Aces High  front end) and move your stick slowly thru the different axis, (slowly up then down, then slowly left then right) does the onscreen cursor move & sync smoothly thru the WHOLE travel distance? or are there any jumps or spikes at different specific areas of throw?

You may have already done this, but I thought I would mention it because it is a  good way to see if (even after calibration) your stick may have spike errors only at  certain points of stick travel. Perhaps pointing to a worn or defective or dirty  potentiometer for that axis on the stick.

Good to know, before you pack up your stick for warranty repair or replacement.

Arc T

[This message has been edited by ArcTangent (edited 11-03-1999).]

chester

I want to play 2
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 1999, 06:14:00 AM »
TT,try going to win control panel,joystick.change the type of stick to (i think CH flight stick pro?).i used to have to use this for RED BARON,sw wouldnt work there.You will still have rudder,but will lose quater views. if all else fails i have an old sidwinder pro you can have.