Author Topic: Multi-Monitors  (Read 124 times)

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
Multi-Monitors
« on: January 27, 2002, 02:16:55 PM »
In order to improve the visual image we need to be able to move the readio buffer and clipboard to a second monitor. It is so nice to be able to see who is on AH voice by just glancing over to the other monitor:)  

I hate it that we have to alt-tab to get the mouse pointer to the second monitor.

Is this request too hard to get done?  Is this "blue sky" stuff?

Offline qts

• Nickel Member
      • None yet
Multi-Monitors
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2002, 03:16:18 PM »
I've been thinking about a second monitor too. What I'd like to have is the clipboard and chat bar on the other monitor. The secondary display would be 2D only, so you could have other things visible, like PingPlotter.

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
Multi-Monitors
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2002, 12:27:48 AM »
With nvidias new beta drivers 27.10/27.20 you can make hotkeys to swithc between monitors easily. Im using it right now and its working fine. The driver is only released for winxp/2000 systems for the moment.
link :
http://www.hardware.no/nyheter/jan02/win-xp-2k-detonator-2710.zip

airguard

Offline Starbird

• Copper Member
Multi-Monitors
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2002, 07:42:56 PM »
I dont believe you can have 2 monitors work with ah. Well, it'll work but you will only get AH on one monitor.

Programs have to run windowed to be able to effectively use mulitmonitors. Or some such. I never tried AH with 2 monitors. MS flight sim works great tho.

I also would like to see AH support 16:9 resolutions. :)

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
Multi-Monitors
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2002, 03:27:51 AM »
It is not working so u can have a backward view and so on, but u can have another pic up as ping plotter and rogerwilco as they asked for earlyer in this post.

airguard