Author Topic: CH Upgrade Question  (Read 389 times)

Offline Otto

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~ziggy2/
CH Upgrade Question
« on: February 01, 2002, 06:50:22 PM »
I have a complete CH (analog) setup.  (F16 Combat Stick, Pro Throttle, Standard Peddles)  Can I incrementally upgrade to USB or do I have to buy all three USB components at one time.    Thanks.....

Offline AKQwik

• Copper Member
CH Upgrade Question
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2002, 11:44:23 PM »
:cool: It's all USB or all game/keyboard port, they won't mix.  I just replaced all my old CH gear for USB.

Offline Otto

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~ziggy2/
CH Upgrade Question
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 11:53:44 AM »
Thanks Qwik.   I'll just have to save a little longer:(

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
CH Upgrade Question
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2002, 03:58:04 PM »
If you play games like Ace's High , then you CAN add them one at a time . Just have all of you stuff connected and the ones you don't use , shove it under the desk :) Use use AH software to pick and choose which game controler you want to do what .

But if you want to play some older games that HAVE NOT got the option for more than one input for a game controler . Such as Falcon 4.0 than no buy them all at once .

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO play here and buy now , hehe .

gl

spro
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline doc1

• Zinc Member
CH Upgrade Question
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2002, 09:51:07 AM »
Originally posted by Otto
Thanks Qwik.   I'll just have to save a little longer:(

:cool: I'm using a CH F-16 Fighterstick USB with CH Analog pedals without any problems in AH.  The only thing is that I have to have an analog stick attached or the pedals will not be recognized.  I think there might be some threads on the subject in the tech support area.

All the Best...
Jay
Doc1

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
CH Upgrade Question
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2002, 11:03:39 AM »
doc1's right, Otto. You can buy a CH USB Joystick and use that in conjunction with your analog CH stuff. Just make sure you keep your old analog joystick attached to the CH Pro throttle so you can still use speedkeys to map the buttons on the throttle.