Author Topic: HTC: One simple question, please answer.  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
HTC: One simple question, please answer.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2001, 12:28:00 AM »
ok, ok, nuff hyjacking (ello Sling  ;)).

Give HTC a chance to answer here......

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2001, 11:56:00 AM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:

Spoken like an FDP.

If you've flown the CHog or N1K2, you are a dweeb and your oppinion means nothing.

If you haven't flown the CHog or the N1K2, your simply talking out your bellybutton because you don't really know anything about them.

I can't figure out if the average FDP is better at being a dweeb or talking out their ass.

And don't even get me started on SOB...

AKDejaVu

Geez DJV....I was just tryin' ta hi-jack his thread man.  I wasnt really squeakin' about any of that stuff.  I could care less man.  Its all about having fun.   :)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2001, 11:59:00 AM »
FYI:

A non-answer from HTC would traditionally indicate the following possible scenarios:

~We do not plan to address it (most obvious)
~We plan to address it, but do not know how to go about it at this time.
~We've already addressed the issue, and is implemented for the next release, however, we're only 6 strong, and just too damn busy to address this question on the BBS!

:)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2001, 12:04:00 PM »
Geez DJV....I was just tryin' ta hi-jack his thread man. I wasnt really squeakin' about any of that stuff. I could care less man. Its all about having fun. :)

Geez Sling... they just might revoke your FDP status for not getting that I was trying to support you hijacking by taking the opportunity to make fun of you, your squad and SOB.  I really shouldn't have to explain this to an FDP... you should assume that.

You are a Tard.  Learn to accept it.  Smilies should never be needed for and FDP. Maybe just big wet kisses instead.

AKDejaVu

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2001, 12:12:00 PM »
Oh....well in that case.....

...those damn Osties are the worst thing to happen to AH!!

...and those freekin carbombers should have their accounts deleted....

....and if you dont fix all the things I posted about in this thread, I will quit!!!

Is that better DJV?

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2001, 12:14:00 PM »
Originally posted by sling322:
Geez DJV....I was just tryin' ta hi-jack his thread man.  I wasnt really squeakin' about any of that stuff.  I could care less man.  Its all about having fun.    :)

Jesus H. Christ whats happened to the FDBs?

There was a time when a member of that squad woulda told DJV to suck on thier bungholes til he created a vacuum on thier sh*tbags, but now they are all apolgetic and......well whinny.

Rarely see um shootin chutes anymore, haven't seen a single FDB plane staggering around the skies in an obvious drunken stupor, and when was the last time the FDBs make the trek to SHINERBOCK Mountain, fallin' to thier knees in worship of the Budda-like BOTTLE, then feastin' of the most holy of holies PIZZA (without anchovies) placed there by the most high GODZ of HTC?

If it wasn't so much fun killin em, I recommend bootin' em all from the game, instead I suggest they go K-Nit, cuz in thier current state they'd fit right in.   :eek:

Now sling take notes, this is how to properly HIJACK a thread ya FDP ya!  :D

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2001, 12:15:00 PM »
Is that better DJV?

Its ok, I guess.  But to be honest, I'm growing tired of having FDPs cater to my every whim.

<Yawn><Look around bored><ass pat>

AKDejaVu

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Its ok, I guess.  But to be honest, I'm growing tired of having FDPs cater to my every whim.
AKDejaVu

ROTFLMAO

OH MY! this thread is now offically HIJACKED

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2001, 01:59:00 PM »
<PUNT>

I dont care how much hyjacking goes on, I'm punting this thread every damn day until I get an answer.

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
umm, somewhere up there 10bears mentioned perking all late war planes and resetting perk points each tour.  I could see this as being almost ok, if the costs were kept low.  The only problem with the resetting of perk points is that it punishes people who don't fly but a couple of hours a week vs those that fly a couple of hours per day.  If the costs are two high, it'll punish the casual flier, unless they're just awesome and can rack up kills FAST.

I'm only for perking planes that "upset the balance" somehow, not use the system to enforce a rolling planeset on the main arena.  Get more subscribers, then open up a rolling planeset arena, maybe even Axis-Allies.  I'm for flying what you want in the main, but I'm also for not seeing one plane type so much more over the rest of the plane set.  I'd actually like to see the TA152 and Tempest perks lowered significantly, just to actually SEE those planes in the arena.  IMO, their values have kept them out of the arena.  I have only seen three tempests the entire time I've played in the main arena.  I've NEVER seen the German perk fighter.  I've seen maybe 5 Arados.  On the other hand, I still see Chogs, but not the amount before the perk.  I see just a few more nikis and spit IXs, but I see more Dhogs and LA7s now.

anyways, sorry for steering the thread in yet another direction!   ;)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2001, 02:18:00 PM »
Because you are so insistant I have instructed HT to implement the following system to fix the numbers problem. You should see it in effect tommorow.
Every pilot that logs on to the country with more numbers will risk the following penalty.
The head of their pilot will be modeled bigger and bigger as a direct ratio to the numerical advantage that thier country has a numbers advantage * 10.
IE the poor pilot that gives the bish a 50% advantage over the lowest numbered country would have a head that was 500 times bigger then avarage. The weight of this head will randomly be increased or decreased by the amount in question. So 50% approximatly of the bish pilots might not be able to take off. While the other 50% would have huge heads so light that they would lift a panzer off the ground. and be bumping arround at 120k in the top ne corner of the map like kids balloons that have gotten away.
The light headed planes will pop when killed. The heavy headed planes will boom.
Each is however worth the the same ratio of perkpoints ie 500 times.

We can all look forward tomorow to seeing what Citabria can do in a panzer at 120,000 ft. The jet stream will play an important role in deciding the success or failure of this scheme...

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2001, 07:06:00 PM »
Another day, another <PUNT>

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2001, 08:01:00 PM »
I don't know how long it will last, but today I logged in and found the Damned had switched to knights!  Not only that, but we had 2 more players than the bishops and about 5 more than the rooks.  There was some good 2 front wars going on and the knights took 4 fields in about 45 minutes.  It was the most fun I've had in AH in about 2 months!

<S> to the Damned!

I hope the numbers stay fairly even until later this evening, I had to log off to eat.  :)