Author Topic: NUTTZ and his Tunisia terrain  (Read 398 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
NUTTZ and his Tunisia terrain
« on: February 16, 2002, 11:54:11 AM »
Last night I was fortunate enough to be given a sneak peek at this new terrain by the man himself.

Wow...we folks are in for a genuine ball tickling treat!

This is the stuff that will set the CT apart from anything the MA could even hope to do.

NUTTZ has built a splendid masterpiece that I CANT WAIT to fight on and over.  

He has developed some seriously intruiging strategy elements onto this seriously intruiging terrain.  The desert, the rolling dunes, the shallow mountainous regions blend in effortlessly.  The color, OMG!  I could sense the atmospoheric qualities of a very hot environment.  Heat, I wanted to sweat.  When the sun was setting I almost forgot I was looking at a monitor screen.  The way the horizon blended into the blue sky was stunning.

NUTTZ has taken special effort to work the AI elements into game play.  He has taken standard arrangements and modified them intelligently and impressively.  I wont go into the details of this now but I assure you completely, nothing yet done in AH compares.

We are in for a major woody here folks.

Congrats NUTTZ!

I am impressed!

Y
« Last Edit: February 16, 2002, 12:08:47 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
NUTTZ and his Tunisia terrain
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 12:44:03 PM »
Yep, Tunisia is gonna be a real blast. He's been working on it and improving it a while.
If you want to be really impressed though, check out what he did with Perdonia in less than a week (read the "whats cooking?" topic). I showed him what we needed Monday, and he sent me the link to the finalized terrain last night. Five days from concept to being ready for submitting to HTC. Nice huh? :)