Author Topic: America Let Your Voice Be Heard  (Read 203 times)

Offline Beegerite

• Copper Member
America Let Your Voice Be Heard
« on: September 11, 2001, 07:17:00 PM »
Today is a day we will all remember.  We'll remember where we were, with whom and every other little detail.  I remember Nov. 23, 1963 and I'll remember Sept. 11, 2001

We're all in shock, don't doubt that for a minute.  My reactions today where pretty much an urgent desire for retribution but against whom?

The only sensible solution seems to be to do something I've never done before, voice my support directly to the government we have elected.  This is the only way that they can gauge the kind of response which the American people want.

I will email my representatives in Washington with a request that whomever is found responsible for this be punished in a way which will make them remember that day for the rest of their lives.  I'm not talking a tactical strike by a few attack aircraft, I'm talking the kind of response which will bring terror into the hearts of the most jaded terrorist.  I will not second guess whatever response we muster.  We're not Democrats, Republicans or Independents, we must be Americans One and All!

Beeg

Remember The Alamo
Remember The Maine
Remember Pearl Harbor
Rember The World Trade Center and Pentagon

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Beegerite ]

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 09:21:00 PM »
...and remember to VOTE!
sand

Offline Makarov1

• Zinc Member
      • http://fox-hunters.com
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 09:27:00 PM »
Well said Sandman. Remember when you go to the polls which party tied the hands and cut the budget for our intelligence agencies and military.

Offline TheCoyote

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 10:03:00 PM »
You're right, terrorsim is a terrible think and it must be irradicated, but keep always in mind that action makes reactions, and when it will stop. It is what they want.