Author Topic: AMERICANS EVERYWHERE  (Read 509 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2001, 09:04:00 AM »
Truelly, all Americans, dont let there be any doubt.We stand shoulder to shoulder.What you choose to do I'll agree with.I long for peace in the world but events of this nature remind us that there are those in the world that would see our way of life destroyed.
They have gone too far.I dont think I've ever felt so disgusted as i did as the horror unfolded throughout the day.You can feel the mood of all the people.The shock and disbelief.
Our prayers are with you all.
Im especially saddened at the news of those rescue workers killed.True humanitarians, the very best examples of what is truelly beautiful and admirable in human beings.
Killed whilst doing what we love and admired them for.Saving innocents at the risk of the ultimate price.
I find there are no words strong enough to express this anger and sorrow.

as I said, My prayers, My hopes, My friendship go to you all.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2001, 09:08:00 AM »

<S> to our global neighbors who <S> us
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2001, 09:13:00 AM »
<S> Sax.

Well said.

Offline Keez

• Copper Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2001, 09:40:00 AM »
Originally posted by LtHans:

I'm really, really hoping (but not really seriously expecting) that Europe and Russia will help us with this problem when it is all sorted out and it time to take the neccessary action.

Believe me, we Europeans are here. You can expect us to be right by your side when you stand face to face with the enemy. Europe does not let such an unhuman crime take place and not take action.

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2001, 09:55:00 AM »
Well said Sax!!  As a Canuck I am ready to march ALONGSIDE America and maintain the freedom and comfort we in North America used to take for granted.

<S> God bless America...

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2001, 12:32:00 PM »
Thank you, Sax.

It hadn't happened until I read those words. A tear finally dropped from my eyes.

Seeing the things on television that happended yesterday put me into a state of disbilief. We see things like this in movies almost every day. It couldn't have really happened, there is just no way.

But it did happen.

Thank you, Sax, for allowing me to release those feelings. Your words of encouragement are an example of your charatcter. Hopefully more of the world will see as well.

<SALUTE>

Offline Viriatus

• Zinc Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2001, 01:49:00 PM »
My family and I (I'm Portuguese, my wife is English) would like to express our sorrow at the innocent victims, and our outrage at the most cowardly, monstrous, barbarous act of basest evil since the likes of Hitler and Stalin walked the earth.

We cannot begin to comprehend the anguish that relatives of the victims suffer and will continue to suffer for the rest of their lives...our prayers this day are for them.

Arise Ye Sons & Daughters of Freedom and expunge this vile disease of terrorism once and for all from the face of our world.

Offline Viriatus

• Zinc Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2001, 01:50:00 PM »
My family and I (I'm Portuguese, my wife is English) would like to express our sorrow at the innocent victims, and our outrage at the most cowardly, monstrous, barbarous act of basest evil since the likes of Hitler and Stalin walked the earth.

We cannot begin to comprehend the anguish that relatives of the victims suffer and will continue to suffer for the rest of their lives...our prayers this day are for them.

Arise Ye Sons & Daughters of Freedom and expunge this vile disease of terrorism once and for all from the face of our world.

Offline Guinness

• Zinc Member
      • http://wakeup.to/guinness
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2001, 01:59:00 PM »
Im a brit, and what our prime minister said in the press conference, was EXACTLY what we feel.

We stand by our brothers.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2001, 04:48:00 PM »
Sax called me in Kansas City on Tuesday to see how we were doing...not only does it feel good to have a friendly nation to our north, but even better to know I have true friends there as well.

Thanks Sax<S>

:)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2001, 05:16:00 PM »
When we heard Phila Internation Airport was closed to flights we invisioned families stuck with no place to go, Hundreds of miles from home in an unfamiliar place. An employee took off, bought soda, water and sandwiches and raced to the airport. On arrival, the airport was empty, seems they were all wisked off to compt hotel rooms. Talk about people helping people, It made me proud to be an American!

NUTTZ

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
AMERICANS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2001, 11:42:00 PM »
<SALUTE>